2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Yeah, won't seem real until it happens..huh? I'm doing a quick trip. Coming back on the 19th because I have to go to Vegas for Thanksgiving the following day. It will be insane..but, so worth it. When are you heading back here?

i know how u feel....im talking and talking about it but just SO :shocked: about it!

what date u going back to the usa?

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i'm so happy for the french lot, they were so lucky tonight!

But I'm scared too, I must see Mika in luxembourg next week, and I can see him just once this year, i hope his voice is Ok and that he won't cancel! I'm having nightmares every night...

Yeah, won't seem real until it happens..huh? I'm doing a quick trip. Coming back on the 19th because I have to go to Vegas for Thanksgiving the following day. It will be insane..but, so worth it. When are you heading back here?

well messege me on myspace or something :) tell me about it!

ill be back on december 7th...

oh i'm so happy for the french lot, they were so lucky tonight!

But I'm scared too, I must see Mika in luxembourg next week, and I can see him just once this year, i hope his voice is Ok and that he won't cancel! I'm having nightmares every night...

du calme miss!

y a toujours moyen de s'arranger!

bisous

SEVENTEEN PAGES???? Don't tell me I'm supposed to read that in the middle of the night... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh heck, poor mika realy belongs into bed... that guy is really getting ill. I'm sososososo glad he didn't cancel!!!!

This man is SO BLODDY GOOD!!! THANK YOU!!! We all had such a great evening!!!!

I got a nice little whistle in my ear (the right one. it was about *measures head* ...oh i don't know... it was actually closer to the loudspeaker than the left ear.). anyway, that whistle sucks. i hope i get rid of it soon.

I'm just having a look at the videos i made (just few photos... it was too dark to get a damn good picture without a professional camera)... I'm uploading the usable videos (where mIka is talking and stuff... the microphone wasn't good enough for the music. However... you can hear Mika talking lots of German :yay:)

So these are the only two pictures that are not crappy (sorry...)

img87382po9.jpg

img8739fv8.jpg

It was sensational!!! Mika is so a lovely nice guy and a great performer! So talented!

My made - who joined me - wasn't a Mika-fan BEFORE the gig, but after the first tones of Relax he was infected. :biggrin2: Mika was so energetic and fascinating!

Mika speaks German better and better (or has memorized his notes :wink2: - but never mind). It is so nice that he tries to speak to the audience in their language.

After Love today half-naked, he wanted to re-dress a T-shirt, but someone call "Buh". Then Mika said: "You "buht" to me?" and strip again (half!). Very good for us, he looks very well (and more - but I don't want to say it :wink2: ) - but it wasn't good for his cold. He was sweaty and then shirtless. :thumbdown:

By the way - he said that his doctor has told him to cancel the German tour because of his illness - but he decided to do it. I'm glad he doesn't but is it the right decision? I never mind - his health should be more important.

Mika came out after the gig, but couldn't speak every single word. :boxed: I've got his signature on the sleeve of my copy of the 3-track-promo CD. He was a little bit surprised about the cover he has to sign, for a moment he stopped his signing to turn the sleeve and looked at me - I want to know what he thougt. :blush-anim-cl:

So, it's very late, I go to bed. More details in a few hours.

No you don't need to read it if you were THERE!! THanks for the pics!! Great!!

I hope MIKA's voice will last the distance. :boxed:

Can't wait to see the videos of him talking German!:roftl:

So I will just skip reading those pages... it's 3AM now and I gotta go to bed ;)

Anyway, his voice was.... oh dear, that poor man! Mika did a greatgreatgreatsupergreat!!! job but you really noticed the stress or the flu or whatever or a combination of everything. He said that his doctor had told him to cancel the rest of the gigs in Germany but he wanted to play and so he did! THANK YOU, MIKA!!!

It was really really funny!!! Although we had to wait really long (Mika started at 9:30PM :blink: ) and although Yelle destroyed my eardrums (:boxed: ) it was really worth it! Mika conveyed such an unbelievable happiness! :wub2:

Situation after Love Today- Mika comes back on stage, still topless (for heaven's sake! he should have got something to wear! that guy is getting ill!!! :blink: ):

"Oh... at this point, somebody is suppossed to give me clothes behind the stage. ... as you can see, we f*cked it up this time."

Then somebody turns up & gives him a shirt.

*puts shirt on*

*crowd starts to scream & booh*

"For f*ck's sake - if you really want it."

*puts shirt off again*

text from blue:

"SPOKE WITH MARTIN, GAVE GIFT, HAD PIC - HAPPY NOW!"

good girl no. 2!!!! well done Blue! :thumb_yello:

That's the main reason I came online tonight -- to read this news!

I can go to bed happy now! :yay: Blue!

And thanks to Petra and others for the early reports -- will check back

tomorrow for me! :)

dcdeb

So I will just skip reading those pages... it's 3AM now and I gotta go to bed

Anyway, his voice was.... oh dear, that poor man! Mika did a greatgreatgreatsupergreat!!! job but you really noticed the stress or the flu or whatever or a combination of everything. He said that his doctor had told him to cancel the rest of the gigs in Germany but he wanted to play and so he did! THANK YOU, MIKA!!!

It was really really funny!!! Although we had to wait really long (Mika started at 9:30PM :blink: ) and although Yelle destroyed my eardrums (:boxed: ) it was really worth it! Mika conveyed such an unbelievable happiness! :wub2:

Situation after Love Today- Mika comes back on stage, still topless (for heaven's sake! he should have got something to wear! that guy is getting ill!!! :blink: ):

"Oh... at this point, somebody is suppossed to give me clothes behind the stage. ... as you can see, we f*cked it up this time."

Then somebody turns up & gives him a shirt.

*puts shirt on*

*crowd starts to scream & booh*

"For f*ck's sake - if you really want it."

*puts shirt off again*

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

french power!

they are going to every gig and always front row and always getting to mika before and after! :shocked:

............staying with them is equal to success! :biggrin2:

OMG...

i have to go to bed...but i can´t read no more things,

you´re right robertina....:punk:

i right some other things....

I just got back home and am awfully tired now.

Good to see that you got back home safely Petra. It was nice to meet you as well as all the other lovely people :biggrin2: .

The show was great. Maybe the best one of my three concerts so far. At least the most personal one. There was a lot of Mika-audience interaction which I so missed in London. His voice wasn't the best today but still he did a great job. The band seemed to have a lot of fun on stage and enjoyed certain fan gifts :naughty: . Some hilarious moments. As already mentioned before: We got a topless Grace Kelly :wub2: .

After the show we waited but he only signed whatever he had to. No talk. No photos. I gave him some medicine sweets for his throat. It looked as if he appreciated it. At least I got a :thumb_yello: .

Later we had some fun with Luke, Cherisse and the woman whose name I will never be able to pronounce, who is a very nice and gentle girl. We chatted a bit as there were only MFCers left, they signed some things as well and took photos. All in all they seemed really relaxed and happy to talk to us.

Pk, I'm off to bed now. I can hardly write and keep my eyes open. It was a great night and I'm very much looking forward to next Sunday and Amsterdam.

Sleep well and see you tomorrow (today).

After reading this thread, all I have to say is WOW.

Mika goes crazy when he's sick:naughty:

Poor boy, he needs some time off

The concert sounds like it was amazing! Wish I could've been there!

I didn´t read the whole thread.. no time will do it when I´m back in switzerland :blush-anim-cl:

So I´m already awake after about 1 hour sleeping... but my plane goes so early... everyone else is still in bed :thumb_yello:

So the show yesterday was AMAZING :punk: I don´t know how much was already said so I don´t post more until i read what was going on ;)

and if all the people from Düsseldorf read this :

I didn´t wanted to wake you up... so sorry for not saying goodbye !

It was so great with you... thank you for everything !!!

so good bye honeys :blush-anim-cl: xxx violetsky

I don't want him half-naked if he's ill!!!:thumbdown:

tsk tsk I DONT BELIEVE YOU!:naughty:´

He wasn´t hill....only on drugs!!:roftl:

Do you already know that Allegra and I were screaming "FANNY FANNY" at the wnd of the show coy the mikster pick her up on stage??:biggrin2:

The Mikster has done all himself in these days (they pushed his voice on mic..) but he was very hyper and talative...until the final come out for autograph when he was like ":thumb_yello:" without speakin a word:bleh: (poor mikuccio)

tsk tsk I DONT BELIEVE YOU!:naughty:´

He wasn´t hill....only on drugs!!:roftl:

Do you already know that Allegra and I were screaming "FANNY FANNY" at the wnd of the show coy the mikster pick her up on stage??:biggrin2:

The Mikster has done all himself in these days (they pushed his voice on mic..) but he was very hyper and talative...until the final come out for autograph when he was like ":thumb_yello:" without speakin a word:bleh: (poor mikuccio)

He picked her up? :schocked:

I'm so jealous!!

I MUST see a video now!!

he want to take me...but i saw some stairs and i prefer take it......

fabulous moment for me,i saw all of the band,and when the song finish,i gone to see mika and he gave me a high five.....!!

and of course after the gig,all of us ask me how was it on stage.....

but i don´t know if i now realise.....

perhaps i have much time in thos days to say more...and cath85 have a video....

have a good day!