2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's rather more painful at the moment.. :boxed:

Yes...but I bet it sounds VERY chickeny! If Mika manages to perform in Oslo on Wednesday I would like to put an order in for a chickeny hoarse please...but not for Mika to be in pain of course! I probably will be though...in estatic pain!

Yes...but I bet it sounds VERY chickeny! If Mika manages to perform in Oslo on Wednesday I would like to put an order in for a chickeny hoarse please...but not for Mika to be in pain of course! I probably will be though...in estatic pain!

Just you make sure you wrap up warm, young lady!

there're different grades of raucousness.. some are not so sexy.. I LOVE when he sings with deep (normal) voice, :mf_lustslow: that's very sexy (oops, sorry, chickeny..:blush-anim-cl: ), but some hoarse voices, aside painful for those who sing/talk, are a bit odd.. I for one, sound like mikey mouse when hoarse.. :boxed:

I agree, it probably is quite uncomfortable and painful, and I don't envy him singing for an hour or so with a sore throat, it's bad enough talking with a sore throat!

remind me of LA... how he could hardly speak :boxed:

but he told me he can sing cause the way he sing...he use different notes than the way he speak... so he can do it and it doesnt bother him... (he didnt say it exactly this way but u know what i mean...lol).

got a phone call from allegra and mirtilla!

the big M was absolutely random tonight!!!

he talked a lot, singed less, had a good moment with the french lot and...called fanny (FOUCHONNERET) on stage to dance with him!!!!

the gig was totally different...he was hoarse so maybe thought to give himself to the fans and the audience in a different way...but gave the most of himself, being ill though!

the was a lot of pushing anyway...blue had to argue with someone! lovely and peaceful blue! :shocked:

he talked a lot, singed less, had a good moment with the french lot and...called fanny (FOUCHONNERET) on stage to dance with him!!!!

the gig was totally different...he was hoarse so maybe thought to give himself to the fans and the audience in a different way...but gave the most of himself, being ill though!

the was a lot of pushing anyway...blue had to argue with someone! lovely and peaceful blue! :shocked:

Blue!! :shocked: :shocked:

Fanny on stage!! , now thats rocking! :biggrin2:

2 Bras On Stage And Martin's Wearing One!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed out loud when that came through!!:roftl:

I wonder who they belonged to??

mirtilla's and blue's????? :roftl:

Martin dirty today, Mika GK HALF NAKED!

:shocked:

WOW, :shocked: think I better stick around this thread, sounds like we might get some interesting reports later on...:roftl: :roftl:

Thanks for sharing....I love the "live" reports....

Popcorn, anyone?

Thanks for the update Robertina! At least he did the gig! I hope someone has a vid of Fanny on stage :punk:

Thanks Robertina !

Amazing !!!!!

I want a video with Fannie on stage !!!

and poor Blue !

Thanks for the update. These live reports really rock. Too bad I can't stay on my computer, but my dad wants to have it now .:sneaky2: