The BRIT awards 2008 (London, Earl's Court)

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the whole Beth D thing was not a rumour :lmao:

Was she with him on stage during the whole performance? :boxed:

Has anyone recorded it? Uploads? Like.. stage6? :blush-anim-cl:

OMG my freeview box has just gone kaputt. CAN U HEAR ME SCREAMING??????????????????????????????????????????????

It has gone kaputt?! :roftl: Do you native English speaking people really say that? :lmao::lmfao:

That was such a buzzz!!!

Seeing Mika open the Brits

Love Today sent shiver ... sounding amazing:wub2:

I just want to give him the tightest hug, cry loads, and tell him what a beautiful boy he is and how well he did.

i sound like a proud mother and im 6 years his junior :roftl:

any one know what time they will be telling us if Mika has won anything cos I want to upload this vid to my laptop but I'm scared to do it incase he comes back on and wins and I miss it lol.

OH HE IS SO FAB I'm getting very excited about the gigs too now next week.

I actually kinda liked Beth. :boxed:

Get off Take That I wanted Kaiser Chiefs!

Me too, they are grand live. Although i was also a bit disappointed that Kasabian weren't nominated this year for best live act, they are amazing live.

Diana has posted the watch it on line link a million times and it has its own thread :boxed:

I finally go it to work as he was on Grace Kelly -- so I missed LT and Beth

Ditto :(

But did get to see how lovely he looked... and the ka-chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! :wub2:

dcdeb

OMG, I just now waded through all of the pages on this thread, but THANK GOD I was able to see the link to FreeTV (I forget who posed the link, but you are a princess/queen for sure!) in time to catch MOST of Mika's performance--and wow! You could tell he was nervous, but man I love him. Awesome set, I'm so proud of him!!

And it does look like he's wearing LadyGodiva's bracelets again, but we'll have to get her on here to confirm that because he added some of his own to hers for the Grammys. I'll tell her to post when she gets home. :wink2:

So, the whole Beth D thing was not a rumour :lmao:

Was she with him on stage during the whole performance? :boxed:

Has anyone recorded it? Uploads? Like.. stage6? :blush-anim-cl:

It has gone kaputt?! :roftl: Do you native English speaking people really say that? :lmao::lmfao:

it was only during "standing in the way of control" , between love today and grace kelly.