2007 - Mika @ Columbiahalle, Berlin: 05-11: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

thanks robertina :huglove:

Of course I want to know everything :naughty: And I'm also always happy when somebody could talk to him ! :thumb_yello::punk:

but sometimes I just think... why can't I ?:blush-anim-cl:

But yes next year is better because I will finish school in summer so when he goes on tour after summer I don't have that school problem anymore !

But I'm still sad that on saturday it was my last gig :sad:

I repeat my :huglove: and offer my shoulder to cry on....

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

violetsky, so sorry you can't go to more gigs! :huglove: guess we will all have a bit of a hard time next year when he does his new album and spends time in countries outside europe. and it doesn't get easier when you go to more gigs... (damn addiction! :naughty:)

joanna, which lower lip are we talking about here?

this one?

lip1.jpg

or this one?

lip2.jpg

:roftl:

btw, want a bit of leluque?

IMG_2701.jpg

and another one of the man himself:

IMG_2699.jpg

He looks very eh... intelligent in that one. :roftl: :roftl:

Grand Marnier is cute indeed! I could see him really well from where I stood in Dusseldorf.

Thanks for your reports and pics Mellody! Now you will take a bit of a rest before you're starting your UK leg of the Mika & TT tour? :naughty:

this sounds just amazing !!!!!! :thumb_yello: It's so great what happened to you !!!! YAY for that

But to be honest sometimes I just get jealous of the people who can go to sooo many shows and enjoy themself so often and then also are recognized by Mika and the band.... (so much luck) I wish I wouldn't live in Switzerland.. I wish I had more money to spend on concerts :( I wish Mika would ask me too when we will meet again...

sorry I have a "this was my last gig"-low :crybaby:

:huglove: I still have my Kleenex box here and look, JayJen left some :original:

Wonder how long this will last? I think I can take the withdrawal symptoms while the new album is in process but ... a non european tour.... :tears: (sorry, non-Europeans :no:)

i prefer the other lips. :fisch::naughty:

don't have time now to post the pix on every thread, so guys feel free to provide the martin, leluque and richard threads with the relevant information. :naughty:

here are the last berlin videos (will go on with munich now):

mika speaks about his berlin gigs. and in the middle of the video that was martin pretending to throw a huge towel in the crowd and waving around with it wildly, so mika said that's scary. :naughty:

love today

funny end of lollipop and relax encore

Joanna is one of those women of details. :das:

Aw. Pics of Martin. Cool. Red Shirt. White guitar. And the war sign. Danke. Danke. :blush-anim-cl:

oh damn...I really should upload the martin pics i have,they are just sitting there waiting

Joanna means this of course

2005689212573129767_rs.jpg

(used the home-made pic for it :lol3: )

You know, I had already noticed his lips...I hope that this doesn't sound pervy, but I once went out with a guy just because he had lips like those :naughty: ....Obviously, it didn't last that long, at the end of the day,things need to be based on more than just lips LOL

I am rambling on but I suppose that what I wanted to say is that I think he's got VERY sexy lips. Like.........VERY!!:thumb_yello:

don't have time now to post the pix on every thread, so guys feel free to provide the martin, leluque and richard threads with the relevant information. :naughty:

Will do that right now. At least I will bump The Waugh. :thumb_yello:

oh damn...I really should upload the martin pics i have,they are just sitting there waiting

Do upload. :sneaky2:

You know, I had already noticed his lips...I hope that this doesn't sound pervy, but I once went out with a guy just because he had lips like those :naughty: ....Obviously, it didn't last that long, at the end of the day,things need to be based on more than just lips LOL

I am rambling on but I suppose that what I wanted to say is that I think he's got VERY sexy lips. Like.........VERY!!:thumb_yello:

my response to that

bite.gifbite.gifbite.gif

:) Thanks so much for the vids! They're amazing!

He sang over my shoulder?!!!!

no, he didn't. why do you think so? :blink:

my camera is a canon powershot A620. took me a while to find out how to take good concert pix with it though, the automatic mode doesn't bring those results. :wink2:

no, he didn't. why do you think so? :blink:

my camera is a canon powershot A620. took me a while to find out how to take good concert pix with it though, the automatic mode doesn't bring those results. :wink2:

Can you please teach me your skills?

Can you please teach me your skills?

hard to explain that in english, i don't even know the german words for all of those settings. :naughty: important is to use no flash, it won't work at the mika gigs cause there's too much fog, so you wouldn't get clear pix. ISO shouldn't be too high (with some cameras, pix still turn out well in spite of high ISO, but not with mine), and therefor you need to adjust 2 other settings, that's possible in the manual mode of my camera. one of them tells the camera how long the lens should be open for taking a pic - if it's too short, the pix will be too dark without flash and low ISO, if it's too long, the pix will be blurry cause you can't hold your hands steady so long. i have lots of blurry pix among the good ones too, and the pix of the band members are too dark, cause they don't have a spotlight on them like mika.

the 2nd setting i have no idea what it is, have read somewhere on the web that for concert pix it's good to put it to 4.0, so that's what i did. :naughty: my camera setting for those pix were this 4.0, then the lens opening for 1/60 to 1/160 (also depends on whether you use zoom), and ISO 200.

hard to explain that in english, i don't even know the german words for all of those settings. :naughty: important is to use no flash, it won't work at the mika gigs cause there's too much fog, so you wouldn't get clear pix. ISO shouldn't be too high (with some cameras, pix still turn out well in spite of high ISO, but not with mine), and therefor you need to adjust 2 other settings, that's possible in the manual mode of my camera. one of them tells the camera how long the lens should be open for taking a pic - if it's too short, the pix will be too dark without flash and low ISO, if it's too long, the pix will be blurry cause you can't hold your hands steady so long. i have lots of blurry pix among the good ones too, and the pix of the band members are too dark, cause they don't have a spotlight on them like mika.

the 2nd setting i have no idea what it is, have read somewhere on the web that for concert pix it's good to put it to 4.0, so that's what i did. :naughty: my camera setting for those pix were this 4.0, then the lens opening for 1/60 to 1/160 (also depends on whether you use zoom), and ISO 200.

Wowza! Thanks for the tips!

But what is ISO? haha