2007 - Mika @ Columbiahalle, Berlin: 05-11: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww Mika was so great o_O the best performance I've ever seen... nothing can compare to him :D:) That "indian war paint" looked cool :D How many of you got an autograph? I got it... yippieee *.*

I'm still so fascinated O.o How can he sign so great and make those moves at the same time? :o

Thanks to "michelangelo_rd" :) for those cool photos..! Which row were you in?

*kisses computer*

*kisses floor of MFC*

i love mika concerts, but it's great being back here! (damn addiction! :naughty::roftl: )

no time to read the 23 pages now, so don't know what has been reported already... anyway, i'm back home, was so tired today and the weather's awful, so i absolutely didn't feel like queuing for a Take That show (theyre not as good as mika anyway :naughty:), didn't have tickets yet, so i just went home instead and slept for a few hours. :biggrin2:

can i just say, i got a stiff neck yesterday cause mika was so close! :naughty: (why do i have the feeling that no one will feel sorry for me about this? :fisch::roftl: ) here are the first few pix (i love the yellow jacket, haven't seen it before... and no idea why they all had the black paint in their face (including yelle with band, and richard), wanted to ask richard about it but didn't get to talk with him after the show), but will first upload the videos tonight for you, and upload the pix on my website within the next days. pix in next post cause of too many smileys in this one.

Aww Mellody, you got the pole position again :punk: Greatest pics!

So good to read you had a great time again!!! And it was a small venue? :shocked:

Haven't you been asked by now if you want to travel with Mika and/or band in the fish tank bus? :naughty: Would be much more convenient plus help to lessen Global Warming :biggrin2:

I had to smile when I read you skipped TT - LOL, who needs TT if we can have a Mika :naughty::thumb_yello:

so, the facts... venue was quite small, richard said it was 2300 people. when i arrived around 4:30 there were only 6 people there, and it only started to get more around 6 or 7. here's a pic of the venue that i took at 5:30 pm. (greetings to the front row crowd! :biggrin2: )

IMG_2656.jpg

ok the show started 1 hour later than usually (they have it wrong on the sign, it started at 9 pm!) and it was freezing cold, but still strange. obviously most people in berlin don't have a good taste in music, i mean the city is so huge and still it was such a small venue and people only arrived late. (btw, of the 6 people who were there early it was only 2 from berlin...)

anyway, after freezing for about 3 hours the doors opened and i got to the centre of front row, only a little bit on the left. i could almost touch the corner of the stage. :biggrin2: richard came by (but didn't film me) and i talked a bit with him, he liked my LICM style top and told me that they were in monaco the day before and mika won 4 awards (yay!), i asked about mika's health and richard said he's doing a LOT better. :thumb_yello:

when yelle and band came on stage, they had these black stripes in their face, and so had richard, he was there filming the crowd and yelle, but i couldn't talk to him again to say hi from ioana (sorry!), cause he was gone when yelle left and only came back when mika was on stage, and of course i can't talk with him while he's filming and when the music is so loud.

the mika show, well, what can i say, amazing, of course! :biggrin2: he sang a little bit of "rauschendes bächlein"! :naughty: and told martin to say what holy johnny is about in the middle of the song, and martin said "it's not about me!" :roftl: as i said, will upload videos later.

(report of meeting will follow in next post)

so, the facts... venue was quite small, richard said it was 2300 people. when i arrived around 4:30 there were only 6 people there, and it only started to get more around 6 or 7. here's a pic of the venue that i took at 5:30 pm. (greetings to the front row crowd! :biggrin2: )

hankyft2.gif

there were about 20 people waiting for autographs, and it was the usual get in line, no pix. (btw joanna, simon was there, but i was a bit distracted by a certain curly haired guy so i didn't talk with him). mika was wearing a red hat, one of those mika hats they sell at the merchandising, but he had the mika sign on the back instead of front. :naughty: and he mentioned several times how cold it was (oh yes!!). he asked me whether i had enjoyed the show (stupid question... :naughty:) and told me that he liked the costume i wore in munich, he said the raven costume and i told him it wasn't a raven but a phoenix (damn, it's not black but red!! is he colour blind? :roftl: ) and he asked me didn't i bring it to berlin and i said no, didn't want to take it on the flight. (but i'm now thinking of taking it to the uk... :fisch:). in munich and yesterday i was wearing 2 badges, the mfc one and one i made myself of the german fanclub. in munich he touched the german mfc badge to have a closer look, but he couldn't talk there, so yesterday i told him it's the german fanclub i run, and he asked me whether i designed it and told me he liked it a lot, so i asked him whether he wanted one, i have a spare, and he said yeah would be great... i was really happy about this cause i had thought before of giving him a badge cause he had looked at it in munich, but wasn't sure whether he wanted one or just looked at it cause he hadn't seen it before...

he then asked me "will we see you again?" and i told him i'd be in newcastle. and he told me how much he liked the advent calendar by the german fans he got in dusseldorf (i asked him about it) and to say thanx to everyone involved.

Haven't you been asked by now if you want to travel with Mika and/or band in the fish tank bus? :naughty: Would be much more convenient plus help to lessen Global Warming :biggrin2:

I had to smile when I read you skipped TT - LOL, who needs TT if we can have a Mika

it's called fish tank bus now? lol! :roftl: well, yesterday when they left, they drove in the direction where i had to go, so i thought they really could take me to my hostel when they drove by, instead of letting me walk in the cold! :roftl: :roftl:

well, i've watched 2 TT shows already on saturday and sunday, and howard isn't with them (he's injured), so the show just isn't that good cause it's only 3 of them, it's not the same. will see them again in the uk, so today i preferred getting some sleep. :wink2:

barunka, was that you i met on the bus after mika left? :wink2:

gotta leave now for 2 hours or so, will be back later to upload videos.