2007 - Mika @ Columbiahalle, Berlin: 05-11: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mellody thanx for your reports, you knew how impatient we were!!:naughty:

the mika show, well, what can i say, amazing, of course! :biggrin2: he sang a little bit of "rauschendes bächlein"! :naughty: and told martin to say what holy johnny is about in the middle of the song, and martin said "it's not about me!" :roftl: as i said, will upload videos later.

(report of meeting will follow in next post)

omg this is priceless!!!:mf_lustslow:

there were about 20 people waiting for autographs, and it was the usual get in line, no pix. (btw joanna, simon was there, but i was a bit distracted by a certain curly haired guy so i didn't talk with him). mika was wearing a red hat, one of those mika hats they sell at the merchandising, but he had the mika sign on the back instead of front. :naughty: and he mentioned several times how cold it was (oh yes!!). he asked me whether i had enjoyed the show (stupid question... :naughty:) and told me that he liked the costume i wore in munich, he said the raven costume and i told him it wasn't a raven but a phoenix (damn, it's not black but red!! is he colour blind? :roftl: ) and he asked me didn't i bring it to berlin and i said no, didn't want to take it on the flight. (but i'm now thinking of taking it to the uk... :fisch:). in munich and yesterday i was wearing 2 badges, the mfc one and one i made myself of the german fanclub. in munich he touched the german mfc badge to have a closer look, but he couldn't talk there, so yesterday i told him it's the german fanclub i run, and he asked me whether i designed it and told me he liked it a lot, so i asked him whether he wanted one, i have a spare, and he said yeah would be great... i was really happy about this cause i had thought before of giving him a badge cause he had looked at it in munich, but wasn't sure whether he wanted one or just looked at it cause he hadn't seen it before...

he then asked me "will we see you again?" and i told him i'd be in newcastle. and he told me how much he liked the advent calendar by the german fans he got in dusseldorf (i asked him about it) and to say thanx to everyone involved.

i'm glad for you german fans...but i so hoped he had wanted a MFC badge...i misread some posts this morning! it might have meant a little step more towards officiality....sigh!!!

first video, of mika speaking german (he also translates most of it now, maybe he has read the "could someone please translate" youtube comments :roftl: )... and he sings a bit of "rauschendes bächlein". in the 2nd part he talks about how his band didn't understand the first time what he said about billy brown not being released and that they thought they were getting booed off the stage. :naughty:

Haha his German is fantastic! I love how he even pronounces Billy Brown with a German accent. "Billy Braun" :naughty:

I love it to:biggrin2: I really hope he will say some words in dutch when he's in amsterdam :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I love it to:biggrin2: I really hope he will say some words in dutch when he's in amsterdam :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I'm certain he will!

It'll probably sound half German though. :naughty:

"Danke errr.. Dankje"

Edit: Oh wow this was my 2000th post!

there were about 20 people waiting for autographs, and it was the usual get in line, no pix. (btw joanna, simon was there, but i was a bit distracted by a certain curly haired guy so i didn't talk with him). mika was wearing a red hat, one of those mika hats they sell at the merchandising, but he had the mika sign on the back instead of front. :naughty: and he mentioned several times how cold it was (oh yes!!). he asked me whether i had enjoyed the show (stupid question... and told me that he liked the costume i wore in munich, he said the raven costume and i told him it wasn't a raven but a phoenix (damn, it's not black but red!! is he colour blind? :roftl: ) and he asked me didn't i bring it to berlin and i said no, didn't want to take it on the flight. (but i'm now thinking of taking it to the uk... :fisch:). in munich and yesterday i was wearing 2 badges, the mfc one and one i made myself of the german fanclub. in munich he touched the german mfc badge to have a closer look, but he couldn't talk there, so yesterday i told him it's the german fanclub i run, and he asked me whether i designed it and told me he liked it a lot, so i asked him whether he wanted one, i have a spare, and he said yeah would be great... i was really happy about this cause i had thought before of giving him a badge cause he had looked at it in munich, but wasn't sure whether he wanted one or just looked at it cause he hadn't seen it before...

he then asked me "will we see you again?" and i told him i'd be in newcastle. and he told me how much he liked the advent calendar by the german fans he got in dusseldorf (i asked him about it) and to say thanx to everyone involved.

this sounds just amazing !!!!!! :thumb_yello: It's so great what happened to you !!!! YAY for that :punk:

But to be honest sometimes I just get jealous of the people who can go to sooo many shows and enjoy themself so often and then also are recognized by Mika and the band.... (so much luck) I wish I wouldn't live in Switzerland.. I wish I had more money to spend on concerts :( I wish Mika would ask me too when we will meet again...

sorry I have a "this was my last gig"-low :crybaby:

some more pix:

another one for joanna (btw, is there a richard thread yet? :naughty: haven't had time to look... )

IMG_2663.jpg

grand marnier (the yelle drummer):

IMG_2659.jpg

venue inside:

IMG_2667.jpg

here's what mika did to poor mikey during the bass solo in love today :roftl:

IMG_2769.jpg

and another one of the man himself:

IMG_2699.jpg

this sounds just amazing !!!!!! :thumb_yello: It's so great what happened to you !!!! YAY for that :punk:

But to be honest sometimes I just get jealous of the people who can go to sooo many shows and enjoy themself so often and then also are recognized by Mika and the band.... (so much luck) I wish I wouldn't live in Switzerland.. I wish I had more money to spend on concerts :( I wish Mika would ask me too when we will meet again...

sorry I have a "this was my last gig"-low :crybaby:

:huglove: :huglove:

you are not one and lonely....

.....it would be worse if we could not have anyone reporting....we would know anything about the gigs!

in this way all our fellows mfcers share their experiences and make the others feel part of it....

don't you think?

mika is touring more, you'll see...and next year you'll have more chances maybe....can you start saving some money?

:huglove:

you are not one and lonely....

.....it would be worse if we could not have anyone reporting....we would know anything about the gigs!

in this way all our fellows mfcers share their experiences and make the others feel part of it....

don't you think?

mika is touring more, you'll see...and next year you'll have more chances maybe....can you start saving some money?

thanks robertina :huglove:

Of course I want to know everything :naughty: And I'm also always happy when somebody could talk to him ! :thumb_yello::punk:

but sometimes I just think... why can't I ?:blush-anim-cl:

But yes next year is better because I will finish school in summer so when he goes on tour after summer I don't have that school problem anymore !

But I'm still sad that on saturday it was my last gig :sad: