official MFC song !!

violetsky

i am willing to help!

i dont know what with though, anything you need, although i can't sing

i have sibelius, a programme which basically allows you to write music, so if you need everones bits compiled or something i could do it (im just thinking now how big of a job this could end up being :blink:)

i also have played violin for most of my life, but i doubt there would be much need for that

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW IDEA:

So this is nothing for Mika and it’s nothing for the band or Richard or Simon :roftl: or anyone else…

This is only for US !

When I was in Düsseldorf sariflor sang “We are family !!” ..... and I sang “all the members from MFC !!” :naughty:

Then I thought… well wouldn’t it be cool to have our OWN SONG?

That everybody knows and can sing and it’s just about MFC ???

We could sing the song while we’re queueing or just listen to it on our I-pots :biggrin2:

It would be like a symbol for MFC :wink2:

Don’t know what you think of the idea …

(would be a bit similar to the Christmas project but with our own melody and just for us not for Mika)

But when we do that we need:

- People who can compose a nice melody?

elanorelle

- People who write the lyrics?

Sarah_loves_mika

- People who want to sing? (If we do it like the christmas project we need a lot of singers ... don't know yet if we will do it like that or if only one person is going to sing)

Sarah_loves_mika

(avoca)

(violetsky)

- People who can record the background music?

- People who can put everything together?

- People who want to design a cover?

So what do you think... anyone interested??

That's a brilliant idea ! The MFC anthem !

Well, I'm not very good at writting lyrics and I'm not a very good singer but I would LOVE to help !! Maybe I can try helping putting evrything together ? I dunno :bleh:

I think we should first decide what we want to do with the song.

If we simply just want to record something and place it on the net the MFC theme tune, then any cheerful song (in MAJOR) with a good singer -(eg Sarah) would do.

However, if it is supposed to be sung at concerts by the fans, it has to be a well-known tune, whether that be any of Mika songs re-written or another fitting song (e.g. Teddy Bear picnic or Killer Queen with lyrics re-written in true Mika Style), otherwise you will never get people sing it. Whatever song that would be, it would have to have a catchy melody in not only the chorus but also in the verses, hence my recommendations.

NEW IDEA:

So this is nothing for Mika and it’s nothing for the band or Richard or Simon :roftl: or anyone else…

This is only for US !

When I was in Düsseldorf sariflor sang “We are family !!” ..... and I sang “all the members from MFC !!” :naughty:

We could sing the song while we’re queueing or just listen to it on our I-pots :biggrin2:

(would be a bit similar to the Christmas project but with our own melody and just for us not for Mika)

elanorelle

Sarah_loves_mika

- People who want to sing? (If we do it like the christmas project we need a lot of singers ... don't know yet if we will do it like that or if only one person is going to sing)

Sarah_loves_mika

(avoca)

(violetsky)

I want to sing!!!! please mariposa....:wink2: I'm a musical language dyslexic xDDD so I can't write music but I'd love to help...

NEW IDEA:

This is only for US !

elanorelle

Sarah_loves_mika

Sarah_loves_mika

(avoca)

(violetsky)

Anyhow,add me,for melody,lyrics ,singing and background music :thumb_yello:

but is it like,everyone of us come up with an idea and people decide or how will it work?

...boink version?:fisch: How I can se you in action, Ioana?

UPLOAD THOSE DAMN VIDS!!!

:roll1:

well either u wait for richard to show us his tape or u ask mellody real nicely to upload them,because I don't hv the vid

waitin for it too :bleh:

I think we should first decide what we want to do with the song.

If we simply just want to record something and place it on the net the MFC theme tune, then any cheerful song (in MAJOR) with a good singer -(eg Sarah) would do.

However, if it is supposed to be sung at concerts by the fans, it has to be a well-known tune, whether that be any of Mika songs re-written or another fitting song (e.g. Teddy Bear picnic or Killer Queen with lyrics re-written in true Mika Style), otherwise you will never get people sing it. Whatever song that would be, it would have to have a catchy melody in not only the chorus but also in the verses, hence my recommendations.

Well I don't want a song that already excists ! Because that wouldn't be just ours anymore :thumbdown:

So if I will never get people sing it it's okey... but at least we have our OWN anthem ! :mf_lustslow:

Anyhow,add me,for melody,lyrics ,singing and background music :thumb_yello:

but is it like,everyone of us come up with an idea and people decide or how will it work?

I'm not sure :boxed: not thought about that yet.... any suggestions ?

I'm not sure :boxed: not thought about that yet.... any suggestions ?

it may be easier if everyone came up with a mellody of their own

because it would be a total mess if someone would just continue someone else's idea

What if, we all created little groups and came up with more than one song??? That way it wouldnt cause conflict if someone wants to do a different style as say another??

Like, say if i was to write lyrics, elanorelle the melody and then someone else sing, then that would be group 1, then there would be group 2 etc.

Just a thought.

What if, we all created little groups and came up with more than one song??? That way it wouldnt cause conflict if someone wants to do a different style as say another??

Like, say if i was to write lyrics, elanorelle the melody and then someone else sing, then that would be group 1, then there would be group 2 etc.

Just a thought.

That's an excellent idea! I know 'cause most people have a different style if writing than I do so it might collide and that's not what we want:biggrin2: :roftl:

That's an excellent idea! I know 'cause most people have a different style if writing than I do so it might collide and that's not what we want:biggrin2: :roftl:

Sarah,ur idea is great :thumb_yello:

I actually overlooked that,because I wanted to write lyrics and music,and sing myself

But it is really good,to get people together in groups,to split the tasks

I think it would be great, because we could get so many different slants on the thing. One person may write a really nice feel good/singalong pop tune while another could write a more serious kind of song.

I feel it would be better as it wouldnt cause conflict between any of us and then people have the freedom to be as creative as they want.