Mika [video]

Ms.Mewissa<33

I agree that perhaps he is putting up a too large shield, but I didn't think he was too defensive at all in this interview until the old question came up again. He doesn't want to talk about it and that is known now so why keep trying to slam it out of him? He seemed a little shocked though when he found out the boyzone thing was all over the news in the UK. Gosh, I'm waiting for the day they will actually post positive things about him!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that perhaps he is putting up a too large shield, but I didn't think he was too defensive at all in this interview until the old question came up again.

It wasn't the same old question though. He wasn't asked if he was gay, he was asked if he was in a relationship. In the past he's said outright that he's single. Either Mika misunderstood, he overreacted because he was already on the defensive about the Boyzone issue or the question seems more invasive now because he is no longer single.

It wasn't the same old question though. He wasn't asked if he was gay, he was asked if he was in a relationship. In the past he's said outright that he's single. Either Mika misunderstood, he overreacted because he was already on the defensive about the Boyzone issue or the question seems more invasive now because he is no longer single.

True, but as far as I'm concerned he also was protective about the questions if he was single or not. I could be mistaken ofcourse:thumb_yello:

dunno if I remember correctly, cause I watched interview only once.. but didn't the interviewer introduce the topic by saying I know you don't wanna talk aabout your sexuality, or you are often asked about your sexuality and you don't want to talk about it or smt along that line. but I may not remember correctly..

if he did start off that way, mika was kinda nervous before the question was actually popped.

and between me and ya, and the others 7000 members of this forum :mf_rosetinted:, i think it was just another way to ask him the usual question. I can hardly be convinced all norsk were bombarding the tv station with emails to know if he's got a gf or a bf.. :sneaky2:

True, but as far as I'm concerned he also was protective about the questions if he was single or not. I could be mistaken ofcourse:thumb_yello:

Actually, I can never remember a time when he was asked in a video interview if he had a partner. It was always the gay question, but I've read a couple of interviews where it was listed that he was single, but never a quote from him about it. The only "quote" I can remember is the "no one has ever wanted to go on a date with me" one, and who knows if that was true.

But I agree with Christine about him either misunderstanding, feeling extra defensive because he is not single, or just feeling guarded because of the other question. Who knows. Maybe Jack is right? :roftl:

dunno if I remember correctly, cause I watched interview only once.. but didn't the interviewer introduce the topic by saying I know you don't wanna talk aabout your sexuality, or you are often asked about your sexuality and you don't want to talk about it or smt along that line. but I may not remember correctly..

if he did start off that way, mika was kinda nervous before the question was actually popped.

and between me and ya, and the others 7000 members of this forum :mf_rosetinted:, i think it was just another way to ask him the usual question. I can hardly be convinced all norsk were bombarding the tv station with emails to know if he's got a gf or a bf.. :sneaky2:

Yes.

Hahaha, and that sooo reminds me of the La Leech interview with this guy saying: 'Nooo, I'm not gonna ask you the gay question'... and actually it was exactly what he did.

They have to ask it, I guess. And, honestly, by now I think he's gotten used to being asked and can shrug it off. But still he's suddenly getting so serious answering (or not answering) those questions that I can't help thinking: Leave him alone.

Actually, I can never remember a time when he was asked in a video interview if he had a partner. It was always the gay question, but I've read a couple of interviews where it was listed that he was single, but never a quote from him about it. The only "quote" I can remember is the "no one has ever wanted to go on a date with me" one, and who knows if that was true.

But I agree with Christine about him either misunderstanding, feeling extra defensive because he is not single, or just feeling guarded because of the other question. Who knows. Maybe Jack is right? :roftl:

Wasn't there something in the custom made underwear radio interview?

I can't recall the wording of the actual question but I clearly hear the M's answer in my head : 'Naaah, no time for that'...:mf_rosetinted:

Yes.

Hahaha, and that sooo reminds me of the La Leech interview with this guy saying: 'Nooo, I'm not gonna ask you the gay question'... and actually it was exactly what he did.

They have to ask it, I guess. And, honestly, by now I think he's gotten used to being asked and can shrug it off. But still he's suddenly getting so serious answering (or not answering) those questions that I can't help thinking: Leave him alone.

again, pure speculation. but I think lately he's really comfy and good mood, we all noticed that also at gigs.

the interview started off in a very relaxing way and he was evidently at ease. I think the question(s) kinda throwed him down in the real world all of a sudden.. like a cold shower. hence the reaction. :boxed:

I can't recall the wording of the actual question but I clearly hear the M's answer in my head : 'Naaah, no time for that'...:mf_rosetinted:

he was asked once in a paper/mag interview if he had a relationship, or cared for a steady one and he said he wasn't in a relationship at the moment, but wouldn't mind a steady one.

I'm going to pretend like I've actually read this entire thread.

---

HAHAHAH!

Oh yeah-

thatsgreatHAY, listen, I can't see anything. Someone should put it on YouTube.

"I made a good video for it, I think the best video I've made so far is the one for Happy Ending."

I'll just let him keep thinking that. It's cute when he's oblivious.

http://www.side2.no/musikk/article1420138.ece

christine, can you upload this interview on mediafire pls?

i tried to download it with realplayer, but i can only download audio and not video! :shocked:

can you?

please?

thanks!

Thanks for the link! Damn he's beautiful.

Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5x9ngvbbjto

Yes he's said that he doesn't have time for a relationship with all the touring, etc.

Thanks you! Gosh, you don't know how grateful i am :wink2:

I think he looked really tiered in this interview and not really himself.

i know confusing answers to some questions !

I thought it was HYPER REALITY !!:naughty:

I guess he maybe just does not want to go down the boy band route !

Boyzone are pretty awful !

I think he is jaded a bit with all the touring etc and mad year ....

come on Mika , we love you xxx:mf_lustslow:

See you in Glasgow !!:biggrin2:

wish i could stay and chat but have to go out tonight

Byee xxx

Will check later !:mf_lustslow: