Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

I had ordered mine from Amazon, but cancelled it, because I didn't want to risk it getting lost in the post, and I knew I'd have to wait for at least two more days to see it.

So I bought it today from HMVs in Manchester, and it was on a shelf, right near the back of the shop! (Leona Lewis and Amy Winehouse had pride of place) and on the stand that it was on, it was on the next-to-bottom shelf.

Was Marilyn going to put up with that?

No way. I moved some other person's DVDs out of the way, and re-positioned Mika's at eye level. If someone had come to stop me, or ask what I was doing, I was ready for them. Mika's DVD should have been at the top in the first place!! Anyway, I left the shop, really chuffed with my handiwork.

I am watching the DVD tonight, with a take-away and a bottle of wine. I'm really thrilled to see that the DVD has all his videos on as well and I am looking forward to seeing the documentary. I'll let you know my opinions tomorrow.

Love today, from Marilyn

I did that in Asda last week with LICM............spread out every single copy they had across all the shelves!! :naughty: :naughty:

It's there!!

Live in Paris -> At the first page move down to 'main menu,' then press to the right. The white band should turn pink. Press enter/play/whatever.

A long way from home -> Same thing. When you're on 'main menu' press to the right and the little apple will light up.

Extras -> Again, when you're on 'main menu' press to the right, one of the sheep will turn red. :naughty:

I found the last two when I watched my copy this morning but do you think there are any others?? :sneaky2:

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's there!!

Live in Paris -> At the first page move down to 'main menu,' then press to the right. The white band should turn pink. Press enter/play/whatever.

A long way from home -> Same thing. When you're on 'main menu' press to the right and the little apple will light up.

Extras -> Again, when you're on 'main menu' press to the right, one of the sheep will turn red. :naughty:

Thanks. Boring, they´re the videos from mikasounds!! :sneaky2:

It's there!!

Are these just on the supposed "deluxe" edition?

I had ordered mine from Amazon, but cancelled it, because I didn't want to risk it getting lost in the post, and I knew I'd have to wait for at least two more days to see it.

So I bought it today from HMVs in Manchester, and it was on a shelf, right near the back of the shop! (Leona Lewis and Amy Winehouse had pride of place) and on the stand that it was on, it was on the next-to-bottom shelf.

Was Marilyn going to put up with that?

No way. I moved some other person's DVDs out of the way, and re-positioned Mika's at eye level. If someone had come to stop me, or ask what I was doing, I was ready for them. Mika's DVD should have been at the top in the first place!! Anyway, I left the shop, really chuffed with my handiwork.

I am watching the DVD tonight, with a take-away and a bottle of wine. I'm really thrilled to see that the DVD has all his videos on as well and I am looking forward to seeing the documentary. I'll let you know my opinions tomorrow.

Love today, from Marilyn

I was wondering: are you going to get back to check if your work is still there?

I have a question!

I ordered my DVD (Deluxe Edition) on amazon.uk because i can't find this edition here in Canada and in the USA (well i didn't find it) and i know that there are people who have problems with their DVD because of the "DVD region". Now i'm a little bit worried! Do you think that i can have the same problems because i live in Canada? :boxed:

I have a question!

I ordered my DVD (Deluxe Edition) on amazon.uk because i can't find this edition here in Canada and in the USA (well i didn't find it) and i know that there are people who have problems with their DVD because of the "DVD region". Now i'm a little bit worried! Do you think that i can have the same problems because i live in Canada? :boxed:

You'll need a multi-region DVD player in order to watch it here. Standard DVD players aren't built to play the UK discs.

I still don't believe there's 2 different versions.

Hmmm, okay. That would be nice, because I want the best there is with what I ordered! LOL!

On the American Amazon.com site, though, there is one choice that looks like this:

61I61I7Bi8L__SS500_.jpg

and one that looks like this, with the little extra round sticker on the cover (although it says that it is "currently unavailable"):

51SzoVd0k8L__SS500_.jpg

I'm fairly sure that the Deluxe edition and regular edition are the same. All the stuff listed on that sticker is found in the regular version. Mine has shipped and will be at my house tomorrow, but I won't be home until Thursday.

So, they just decided to put that random sticker on some of them, just to confuse us? :roftl:

I am so excited I can't even sleep! I really am going crazy!! Tomorrow can't come quick enough!! Going to try go back to sleep now. Good night...

I know same here! I bet you Best Buy isn't even going to have it :lmao:

I would scream.

I watched the DVD last night, it was brilliant! The concert was great, and the documentry, really good. I did feel sorry for Mika because of all the travelling around.

In the concert, bless him, he made a mistake with Happy Endings. I've heard him make the same mistake before on some other concert footage. I think the problem is, that he wrote the verses the wrong way round.

The first verse is "When I wake up in the morning"

The 2nd verse is "Two 0'clock in the morning"

I tend to think that the second verse should be the first verse.

Mika is the very best there is. I am really going to enjoy watching the DVD, over and over again. And, like I posted before, if I see his DVDs tucked away, on any low shelf, at the back of any shop, I'm going to move them and I hope others do the same. Mika needs to be very visible!

Love today, from Marilyn

ok, in Hong Kong, there's only one version of the DVD. (I go to HMV today.)

Probably the regular one, cause it's with an ordinary plastic box. I've ask the staffs in the shop if there's an other edition. But their answer is "no", and they even don't know there's a Deluxe Edition. So they ask would the one I want is the Hong Kong edition which is more expensive. But obviously I saw the pictures in here, MFC. How could it be the Hong Kong Edition? I'm very confuse and disappointed now.:(