Mika @ Vorst Nationaal Brussels(Belgium) - 13-11-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I didn't want to say anything about it, but I didn't like it either :naughty: And they aren't big ... are they?

(if they are big, then I am uhm ... ;) )

Those girls are skinny :thumbdown:

On the site it said they where looking for girls that were 25 years or younger and 100 kg or more:thumbdown:

Those girls don't weigh a 100 kg.

(i do, and I'm way bigger than them)

And thy can't dance and whats with the hair??

COME ON, CATH! LOL!

What I want to know most: Did he really take your mobiles?! :shocked:

Thanks to everybody for the reports :thumb_yello:

Sore throat is back? Or lingering? :boxed: Not good.

thanks but.. where's the youtube link? :biggrin2:

I know! What a pity... of course they're only doing there jobs, but they don't have to look so nasty and act so angry... :shocked:

Were you in line too? I didn't talk to everyone.

Nooo.. I wasn't. After concert I went fast as possible to home.

I was ill. Under the concert I didn't feel sick at all. But after the concert the illness was back again.:thumbdown:

But they where annoying to us because we wanted to walk into the (zaal?) and they looked all angry.

But at last they let us in!:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I LOVED it.

Thank you for your reports! :biggrin2:

It was amazing. I was on the right form the stage. Not really in front but absolutely not in back also. I could easily see his face expression.

I ABSOLUTELY love Mika. And Stuck in the Middle was sóóó wonderfull.

It's a pity I hadn't bring my photocamera. But whatever. I'll find some vid's en pic's on this site and on Youtube.

His Dutch is só cute. He speaks Dutch with a weird French accent. <3

And when he had thrown the wather at Charisse. Poor girl. Hé had an umbrella she not. xD

Wow, wow, wow.

I was jumping and singing like some stupid bunny. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!

By the way: his Tintin (Kuifje) t-shirt? I WANNA HAVE IT

I'm Kuifje obsessed.

I think he bought it in Brussels. There are so many shop where you can buy it.

Did you see the video where he wore it? :biggrin2:

It was amazing. I was on the right form the stage. Not really in front but absolutely not in back also. I could easily see his face expression.

I ABSOLUTELY love Mika. And Stuck in the Middle was sóóó wonderfull.

It's a pity I hadn't bring my photocamera. But whatever. I'll find some vid's en pic's on this site and on Youtube.

His Dutch is só cute. He speaks Dutch with a weird French accent. <3

And when he had thrown the wather at Charisse. Poor girl. Hé had an umbrella she not. xD

Wow, wow, wow.

I was jumping and singing like some stupid bunny. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!

By the way: his Tintin (Kuifje) t-shirt? I WANNA HAVE IT

I'm Kuifje obsessed.

Mika was wearing WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? :mf_lustslow: TIN TIIIIIIN!!!!!

Thank you for your reports! :biggrin2:

I think he bought it in Brussels. There are so many shop where you can buy it.

Did you see the video where he wore it? :biggrin2:

Yeeees, I've seen it. <3 LOVELY!

Next time I'm in Brussels I'm gonna search for a shirt with TinTin. <3

So, were will I begin

(I think it's a little bit long :-D )

We went to Brussels around 1:15 pm, we were in Brussels aroud 3 pm and then we drove around for 1:15 hour before we found the venue :sneaky2:

The traffic in Brussels sucks :thumbdown:

really I was sooo pissed of and afraid that we were too late and that there were a lot of people already at the venue

We found the venue and almost ran to the line :bleh:

I saw the rest of the MFC waiting, there were 5 girls who stood between us, but I was a little bit shy :blush-anim-cl:

It lasted 30 minutes before I had the guts to say something (my friend was quite annoyed about it :naughty: => You said you were going to say something, So SAY SOMETHING)

I'm glad I did, Droopsy was so kind to tell me were I had to wait for an signature. (thank you sooooo much Droopsy :huglove:)

I went back to my mum and waited untill the doors opened.

It was raining and the guys behind us were pushing and messing around with their umbrella's. That was soooo annoying, my friend, my mum and I were totally wet because of their umbrella's. My mum was angry and said in Dutch that they had to stop pushing, but they talked French and they didn't understand, but they stopped

Around 6:30 pm it stopped raining (thank god!)

My friend and I gave our jackets to my mum, so that we could run to the stage (she wanted to sit down)

at 7 O'clock the doors opened I taked the hand of my friend, gave the ticket to the guard and we ran to the stage, so fast as we could (try to run with frozen feeth, it's terrible, we almost fell down)

so we had a good place, close to the catwalk 4th row.

We waited again and Alphabeat came on, they were really good, my friend and I both loved them.

There were some annoying guys infront of us, the one who stood before me was a head taller then me, and I almost couldn't see anything of Alphabeat and behind me was a annoying girl who kept on pushing in my back, with her bag and her breasts :sneaky2: ewwwwhhh

Alphabeat was over and the crowd was screaming for Mika and entertaining themselfs with the Mexican wave :-D

and then....

Those girls are skinny :thumbdown:

On the site it said they where looking for girls that were 25 years or younger and 100 kg or more:thumbdown:

Those girls don't weigh a 100 kg.

(i do, and I'm way bigger than them)

And thy can't dance and whats with the hair??

Yes but they didn't show up so this girls have been picket out the audience.

I didn't like them either

So Mika was really great. The audience, just every single one of them(8000 people!!!!)where going mad. that was amazing.

I also liked the MFC girls. Especially Mono and Droopsy.

Thank you girls

there's actually nothing I can say what has not already been said.

Oh yeh there is ;some people were very annoying to me and started a small fight with me twice.

there was one point I was thinking "I want to go home" but then Mika came on and the feeling disappeared.

I'm so happy I didn't leave.

Couldn't stand close to the rest of MFC because of some 14 year olds but I met a very nice gay boy who was standing next to me. And the both

of us had a great time during the gig together.

Nooo.. I wasn't. After concert I went fast as possible to home.

I was ill. Under the concert I didn't feel sick at all. But after the concert the illness was back again.:thumbdown:

But they where annoying to us because we wanted to walk into the (zaal?) and they looked all angry.

But at last they let us in!:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I LOVED it.

Poor you, being ill on Mika-day! :thumbdown:

Oh, the security guards inside were also looking angry, except for the one that I asked where the bathroom was. He came all the way down with me; afterwards we could sneak past security there and get better places... :naughty:

Ok, here I go...

This was my first Mika-gig ever. I tought that I knew how I would feel after reading all your reports en seeing all of this youtibe-footage... Bot OH MY GOD how wrong was I????

He really really took my breath away, he sang sooooo good. The audience was unbelievable, the more we sang, the more he smiled. At a certain point, he didn't even know what to say anymore. He just stared at us, starstruck while the whole crowd was going mad. When it tdidn't stop he just started to laugh hysterically and jumped up en down like a little kid.

Because the audience was soooo interactive, he made Stuck in the Middel two times as long, made us sing very difficult pieces, it was like a battle: us against him. He looked at us with some kind of "now show me what you've got"-look, and the crowd played along.

Insanity is the word that comes up to me when I think about it.

Same thing happened with Love Today: the drum solo didn't seem to stop. Everyone was hitting everything. He threw the water on Cherisse, she started chasing him with her drumsticks. He took his shirt off (oh god, what a body) and put the Tintin-T-shirt on. He show it to the crowd with a very proud face, and got a huge applaus in return.

What can I say? I was loosing my mind, I think.

Holy Johnny was funny, the band was having fun (as usual I think) Mika lost himself in some sort of praying, he looked out of his mind, but I loved it!

Let me think... oh, let me say it (once again) he said at a certain point:

"Me and my band, we've NEVER seen this before, you are the best audience we ever had"

I realised at the end that the gig had been 1 hour and 40 minutes!!!! I don't think he's ever played so long!

Anyway, after it ended, we waited for him. Security was not so nice, but I was warned by the other reports.

But he was awesome. So down to earth! Conversation was like this:

-"I have to say, you were unbelievable tonight. And your Flemisch accent was really good"

-(made a cute little picture on my dvd) well thank you! It was very hard (the flemish)

-you did a great job

-what's that on your face?

-I tried to paint a little of your artwork on my cheek, but it's messed up because I sweated so much

-(starts laughing very hard) yeah, ik looks like you've been punched in the face right now!!! (laughs uncontrolled while pretending to punch me)

-(I laughed too) yeah, but it doesn't matter now, it's over isn't it?

and then the security guy said: "Yeah, I saw you girls standing in front of the stage, they were singing along to every single line"

And then Mika looked at us, very sweet, said thank you. We said thank you, and we went away.

I think it's amazing that he takes the time to sign for everyone. Even if he can't remember the faces becaus he has seen so much, I think it's wonderful.

Ok, I'll upload some video's later....

Time to get to my books!

(oh, and droopsy, thanks for the glowsticks!)

-Stien-