"How much do you love me" in the 2nd album!!!

Pamette

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we could fill in a book with all his invisible concerts... :mf_rosetinted:

New Project!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What should we give it to? Invisible manager?

sounds good. :mf_rosetinted: shall we deliver it together? :mf_rosetinted: you still owe me for not winning the ema thing. :mf_rosetinted:

I think those who deliver this one would need to be able to run fast! :blink:

Perhaps we could drop it off somewhere anonymously?

Just leave it, with L standing guard over it. :mf_rosetinted:

You three make me laugh! He is getting sick again, should we make a betting pole of which gig is cancels first? Or maybe he's learned his lesson *joins the glasses trend*:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: Oh no, I'm not used to being sarcastic, i feel kinda bad I take back what I said lol

This is why I could never be an apple!

mwahaha :naughty:if the new album will came out with the title "my heart your heart"

I'm gonna make this tatoo where do you want

wingedheart.jpg

{hope it was a fake news:bleh:}

My forehead thank you! :cool:

No kidding. February sounds like total rubbish. This time last year I was downloading finished versions of Grace Kelly and Relax from an album that wasn't released until February. How could he possibly release another album in the same timeframe when he's only had a few weeks off from performing all year?

Being a musical genious and work-o-holic piano geek? :yay:

Am I the only person here who doesn't like How Much Do You Love Me?

Good to hear some sort of news on the 2nd album, but I don't know... I just don't like it... if it is, I'll just skip it...

I like HMDYLM but I do hope the second album isn't full of songs just like it.

I hope it will be diverse, like LiCM, and have some quirkier stuff on it to balance the pure pop (like HMDYLM).

Much as I like the track, I couldn't stomach 45 minutes of it. There is more to Mika than do-do-do-do-do after all :naughty:

^thinkin about the meaning of the phrase above^

Satu, do you wanna that tatto on my front{head} If I lose the bet? OK:roftl:

Haha!

I completely missunderstood. I thought it was a tattoo of the bad name of the album. (Well there is a heart).

And you'll tattoo that and were asking if anyone joins you or something.

And it better be the final name then.

I have a weird sense of humour? No way. :naughty:

And I do really hope now it's not the final album name for real. :lmfao:

I like HMDYLM but I do hope the second album isn't full of songs just like it.

I hope it will be diverse, like LiCM, and have some quirkier stuff on it to balance the pure pop (like HMDYLM).

Much as I like the track, I couldn't stomach 45 minutes of it. There is more to Mika than do-do-do-do-do after all :naughty:

Agree!:thumb_yello:

honestly, I don't like that much LICM {3 stars out of 5}:mf_rosetinted:

ahahah I was joking...even if it's true certain song {and HMDYLM too} are not to be listen repeately..maybe it's coz I'm not so into pop music:cool:

I think that goes without saying. I think this is going to be the equivalent of the Love Today track and Holy Johnny is similar to Billy Brown, etc. I think he'll always put together diverse songs.

I think How Much Do You Love Me? is far better than other songs where he overuses the falsetto so I like it.

I think that goes without saying. I think this is going to be the equivalent of the Love Today track and Holy Johnny is similar to Billy Brown, etc. I think he'll always put together diverse songs.

I think How Much Do You Love Me? is far better than other songs where he overuses the falsetto so I like it.

Agree. Which songs are you referring to 'where he overuses his falsetto', out of interest? In your opinion, I mean.