The new gay boy

Jeffrey

The first time I heard grace kelly was in a idol 2007 show. The preformance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSjvs7vv9j0) was terrible but the song super. So this way I went to search for the original. I listened to a couple songs from mika online and bought the cd the next day immediately. On that moment I had never seen mika, and what proved to be, he can not only sing but is hot also! (So I’m not just a gayboy who’s hoping Mika is also, I just love the music :wub2: )

During the examinations I listened HOURS to the CD, and it produced me good points also ;)

I wanted to the concert but it was sold out! I looked online for tickets, but on ebay them went up to 120 euro! (for one!) But Friday (21.45, 4 days before the concert!) I did a last attempt on kapazaa. I pressed Mika. And what a luck! At 21.35 someone offered two tickets for the price of 64 euro’s! (for the two!) I was so happy!! The concert was PERFECT! I stood at the front (left of the podium, near the MFC-girls). And so I met heksekatje, a wonderful girl! And mika! Thanks to look a couple times in my eyes (Ok, the ten people around me also think that it was in their eyes, but hey! let me dream! :biggrin2: )

Kisses Jeffrey

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I heard grace kelly was in a idol 2007 show. The preformance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSjvs7vv9j0) was terrible but the song super. So this way I went to search for the original. I listened to a couple songs from mika online and bought the cd the next day immediately. On that moment I had never seen mika, and what proved to be, he can not only sing but is hot also! (So I’m not just a gayboy who’s hoping Mika is also, I just love the music :wub2: )

During the examinations I listened HOURS to the CD, and it produced me good points also ;)

I wanted to the concert but it was sold out! I looked online for tickets, but on ebay them went up to 120 euro! (for one!) But Friday (21.45, 4 days before the concert!) I did a last attempt on kapazaa. I pressed Mika. And what a luck! At 21.35 someone offered two tickets for the price of 64 euro’s! (for the two!) I was so happy!! The concert was PERFECT! I stood at the front (left of the podium, near the MFC-girls). And so I met heksekatje, a wonderful girl! And mika! Thanks to look a couple times in my eyes (Ok, the ten people around me also think that it was in their eyes, but hey! let me dream! :biggrin2: )

Kisses Jeffrey

Ah, Jeffrey!

Welcome to your new online family!

You may want to drop by in this thread as there are a few of us on here who appretiate the young and gay type boys being around!:biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9088

Hello! Welcome to the MFC, you are going to like it here.

So Andrei did some good for Mika, how cute!

You lucky guy, I couldn't afford ebay prices, never thought of looking for tickets on kapaza. But there will be a next time. :bleh:

Btw : I'm practically your neighbour, we live only about 30 km from eachother.

The concert was PERFECT! I stood at the front (left of the podium, near the MFC-girls). And so I met heksekatje, a wonderful girl! And mika! Thanks to look a couple times in my eyes (Ok, the ten people around me also think that it was in their eyes, but hey! let me dream! :biggrin2: )

Kisses Jeffrey

I was one of those girls! the one with the black and white feathered boa that annoyed lots of people with all the feathers falling off :roftl:

welcome to the forum!:thumb_yello: