A label for those who shun labels. Ironic. :naughty:

Interesting lyrics. Do you still feel like "I see through the eyes of a guy who is gay" now that you've realised that you're attracted to women more?

I'm a huge fan of both of those shows!

A while ago I posted a Brian/Justin picspam in the "Boys Kissing Thread" here (and scroll down for the second post).

And on Sunday I posted a massive L Word picspam here in the "Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Girls you fancy the heck out of Thread." which starts here and continues to the next page.

:wub2:

(Btw, Elanorelle, when will you be starting the Girls Kissing Thread? :fisch:)

well I like women more...not just women........a few select guys I find hot but its like I am looking through eyes of a gay guy! its weird!

LOL

A label for those who shun labels. Ironic. :naughty:

Interesting lyrics. Do you still feel like "I see through the eyes of a guy who is gay" now that you've realised that you're attracted to women more?

I'm a huge fan of both of those shows!

A while ago I posted a Brian/Justin picspam in the "Boys Kissing Thread" here (and scroll down for the second post).

And on Sunday I posted a massive L Word picspam here in the "Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Girls you fancy the heck out of Thread." which starts here and continues to the next page.

:wub2:

(Btw, Elanorelle, when will you be starting the Girls Kissing Thread? :fisch:)

I will , when I collect some nice ones to post:):)

me!

the L-word! I have a HUGE CRUSH ON SHANE ****** :das :das

Haha, who hasn’t?:naughty:

On a more serious note though, I think I can understand that labels can be an obstacle but on the other hand the discovery that you’re not alone in your confusion can be a great comfort!:wink2:

I want you to know that I read this thread with big interest but to write something, trying to express something a bit more delicate than just admiration against Mika and his music is a big step to me.

This is not my native language and to express feelings in a language that is not your emotional language is really hard so please have some indulgence with my clumsiness.

Haha, who hasn’t?:naughty:

On a more serious note though, I think I can understand that labels can be an obstacle but on the other hand the discovery that you’re not alone in your confusion can be a great comfort!:wink2:

I want you to know that I read this thread with big interest but to write something, trying to express something a bit more delicate than just admiration against Mika and his music is a big step to me.

This is not my native language and to express feelings in a language that is not your emotional language is really hard so please have some indulgence with my clumsiness.

wow, for someone who doesn't have good control of the language, you certainly are eloquent!! I can understand how it might be hard because emotions are so sensitive, that if you don't use JUST the right words, then people can take it to mean something that you didn't intend. I can understand that!

wow, for someone who doesn't have good control of the language, you certainly are eloquent!! I can understand how it might be hard because emotions are so sensitive, that if you don't use JUST the right words, then people can take it to mean something that you didn't intend. I can understand that!

Jepp, that's exactly what I mean!

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Of course I know enough English to both read and write but the thing with emotions....:sweatdrop:

This is a really hard issue!:blink:

Sometimes you struggle with a question like this:

Am I going to tell her how I feel?....and if she doesn’t feel the same way?....maybe I scare her off and even lose her friendship?....

Or am I going to rely on the saying that “woman often misinterprets love for deep friendship” and maybe miss out on a big opportunity of my life?

Not easy.

I wish you the best and hope that in a couple of months you will have the answer!:wink2:

Very well put, Sienna. How many times in my life I was contemplating this..

Well I don`t have any advise neither, but sometimes you just cannot help yourself and take a risk, sometimes it ends well and sometimes bad. I would start with little steps to check what she feels about you.. OR, I would try to use some tricks to make her feel like this about you.. Good luck :thumb_yello:

Translation?

"When the world will be reduced to one black forrest for our four astonished eyes,- to a coast for two faithful children,- to a musical house for our bright sympathy,- I will find you."

I'm not gay or anything..just to clear that up for yas :roftl:

the mfc is just slow so i need some plave to chill

Welcome hun' :biggrin2: we'll make a place for you here even if you're not gay !! so you had fun during your first gay pride ?? lol i'm looking forward to doing my first gay pride but i dunno if i'll do it this year or later :D

speaking of gay pride... it's amazing in new york city! I go whenever I can and my sister is kind of a gay socialite in the younger gay community so she's usually on a float every year. I usually cannot wake up early enough and or keep my feet moving long enough to be in the parade but it's great to watch ;D

I am liking this thread!

I went to my local Gay Pride Fest. last year, and it was so much fun to watch!

So colouful and pretty.

xox

:mf_rosetinted:

I always love going to the canal parade in Amsterdam.

It's a huge party! :punk:

looooooove QAF!! :wub2:

hello, gay threadders! how's it going? anyone missing the london days..? LOL :naughty:

I love it toooo !!!! :mf_lustslow: my favourites are Emmett and Justin and and Michael is cool too !! and Brian !! lol i must love them all !! :naughty:

I love it toooo !!!! :mf_lustslow: my favourites are Emmett and Justin and and Michael is cool too !! and Brian !! lol i must love them all !! :naughty:

I looooooove justin :wub2:

when i was in london silly me hoped the wicked stage show there was the one feat. randy, which of course wasn't, but for a sec. I dreamt about seeing him on stage too.. :blush-anim-cl: