There was an article in Marie Claire magazine this month about women changing sexuality over time or something like that.

If it hasn't been mentioned in here, I'd be happy to scan the pages for you guys.:thumb_yello:

quick hello. I'm SO busy, I'm not online at all. I just get to spend some quality time on the net, checking fast emails and posting in the bday thread, to update people. :boxed:

how's everyone doing?

can ya believe london was just one week ago..? it feels like ages ago.. :blink:

I thought so too! Thanks, Suzy! :thumb_yello:

I'll change it if that's the consensus -- I seem to recall avoca and maybe a few others ? not wanting to change it, though, which is why I never did.

If you all feel the majority wants the change, LMK -- I'm on it! :)

dcdeb

OK, so can we get people's opinions again: who is for and against a change to "The LGBTQ Thread"?

I'm for it, as it's more inclusive and reflects the thread's composition more. :original:

thx for remembering me, deb. :wink2:

yes, I'm still against the title change: I just do not see the point, cause again, the word gay includes all kind of non heterosexual positions to me and many others, but if people feels left out by this definition (omg, labels again... :roftl: ), you can change it. I'll be sleeping at night just as well even after the change. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey people...just dropping by to say hello...:thumb_yello:

tonight (I mean, the early morning of today :naughty: ) I went to a gay disco, first time, but I had a lot of fun, really. The atmosphere was very very nice

It was quite strange because people who talked to me always asked me what I was (if gay/bi/straight or what) and it's still a bit complicated for me to answer, hehe.

I can't believe this but my 3 friends and I, ended up dancing in some kind of stage, that's new considering I'm quite shy and not a good dancer :blush-anim-cl: And it's always Ok there

Well, to sum up, I kissed one boy, one girl, and...my best male friend :doh:

So it's even :naughty: And my friends, they looked at me in a strange way when I said the girl was way better kisser, but it was the truth :mf_rosetinted: It usually is that way

see you later! (sorry but i needed to tell someone my experience this morning, and i came back home just 4 hours ago, haha)

Romi xxx

That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could go to a gay disco!

I wouldn't know anything about kissing unfortunately :lmfao:

We are so sad :no: If only I had a good hair day once in a while.... :lmfao:

Does anyone else here have the desire to be a gay man?

haha I had...and I think you're not the only one...

and... (regarding to your previous post) Megan, You're really young! and mika4life13 as well, so you 2 don't worry...:wink2:

good luck girls :original:

tonight (I mean, the early morning of today :naughty: ) I went to a gay disco, first time, but I had a lot of fun, really. The atmosphere was very very nice

Romi xxx

Haha, that's what I've heard! One of my best friends used to love going clubbing in college, and she said the gay club near campus was always the best one. The nicest guys, and gay or not they'd dance with her and her friends, and were all really cool.

Whenever I think a guy is too good to be true, he turns out to be gay (or taken). Gay guys are just better all around in most cases. I hate the macho, grunting, fighting guys. I want to scream at them to get over themselves, stop being so insecure...and wear some color occasionally. They dress so boring. LOL

(I know I'm generalizing. This doesn't apply to ALL straight guys. Sorry for the rant.) :naughty:

haha I had...and I think you're not the only one...

and... (regarding to your previous post) Megan, You're really young! and mika4life13 as well, so you 2 don't worry...:wink2:

good luck girls :original:

You have no idea how much I wish I was a gay man!! Whenever I bring it up with my mom she tells me that's just wrong and walks away. Oh well...

I wouldn't say really young :sneaky2::lmfao:

Haha, that's what I've heard! One of my best friends used to love going clubbing in college, and she said the gay club near campus was always the best one. The nicest guys, and gay or not they'd dance with her and her friends, and were all really cool.

Whenever I think a guy is too good to be true, he turns out to be gay (or taken). Gay guys are just better all around in most cases. I hate the macho, grunting, fighting guys. I want to scream at them to get over themselves, stop being so insecure...and wear some color occasionally. They dress so boring. LOL

(I know I'm generalizing. This doesn't apply to ALL straight guys. Sorry for the rant.) :naughty:

haha robbie william says "all the handsome men are gay"

i agree with a lot of the stuff you said.. straight guys aren't all that bad.. altho the type you described is also one that i don't exactly prefere

There was an article in Marie Claire magazine this month about women changing sexuality over time or something like that.

If it hasn't been mentioned in here, I'd be happy to scan the pages for you guys.:thumb_yello:

kind of sounds like me!

Does anyone else here have the desire to be a gay man?

Nope, can't say that I ever have... I enjoy being *with* my gay

friends immensely, but I've never wanted to be a gay man.

Thanks for your opinions, Sienna and Avoca. So far:

For:

Scut Monkey

norwalk174

hmitts

Elanorelle

Diana

Romis

Cubitis

Against:

Avoca (but would still be able to sleep at night if it changes :naughty:)

Don't mind either way:

Crystal

LA_Fashionista

Sienna

OK, well, just ping me when you've decided for sure... I can change

it pretty quick if that's what you want. :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Is it the one that Suzy posted here? If not, I'd love to read it. :thumb_yello:

EDIT: I just saw that Suzy's article is from Flare Magazine. I deffo would like to read your article.

Alrighty. Can someone send me a PM tomorrow morning and remind me to do it? I'm sort of tired, and have alot to do on the computer tonight. If someone would just remind me tomorrow, I'll make time and scan it.:wink2:

It was quite strange because people who talked to me always asked me what I was (if gay/bi/straight or what) and it's still a bit complicated for me to answer, hehe.

I can't believe this but my 3 friends and I, ended up dancing in some kind of stage, that's new considering I'm quite shy and not a good dancer :blush-anim-cl: And it's always Ok there

Well, to sum up, I kissed one boy, one girl, and...my best male friend :doh:

So it's even :naughty: And my friends, they looked at me in a strange way when I said the girl was way better kisser, but it was the truth :mf_rosetinted: It usually is that way

see you later! (sorry but i needed to tell someone my experience this morning, and i came back home just 4 hours ago, haha)

Romi xxx

aww. i want to go to a gay disco! it'd be fun.

i would say guys are better kissers though.

PS - I don't care if it changes.(the title)

Some guys are tragically bad kissers. Believe me. :boxed:

I'd love to go to a gay club. Gay men are so fun to dance with. Plus, I'd like to show off my gayboy dance moves. :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

I've gone to a gay club once, it was fun! the music there was the best! :punk:

They all seem to be such good dancers! :mf_lustslow:

I think it's a natural thing. I was at a party once last summer and it was thrown by one of my friends whose best friend was gay. He invited lots of his friends with him and they brought boyfriends, so there were probably ten gay men there. I danced with two of them and they were hot. :mf_lustslow: I can't describe it without sounding really...crude, but let's just say that they're...amazing. :naughty: