:lmfao:

GO HUGS! :yay:

I was just wondering if anyone knew how many covers of gay magazines Mika has been on? :biggrin2: I know he was on Attitude, Out, and Gay & Night.. but I'm not sure if there were others :bleh:

I have no clue myself, being all new to this and all, there's so much to absorb :)

I need a new mp3 concert :)

GET ME SOME TIMBITS!

I hope toasted coconut ones are ok!!! They're chocolate toasted coconut!

omg! a gay thread!? i had no idea!!!

i'm not gay... i just love most gay people. lol.

not everyone in the gay thread is gay! Some of them are just gay!! LOL Like...happy!!! DANCING!! JUMPING! SMILING!! :)

I'm for it. In a way though, "gay" is a really general term that a lot of people kind of categorize (I'm not sure if that's the word I'm looking for) LGBTQ with.. But, personally I don't consider myself necessarily "gay" either so that's why I like LGBTQ. Also, if there is someone on here who is, for example, transsexual, I don't think they would think they were gay. Just because to some other people they might look like they were lesbian/gay/bisexual etc, that doesn't mean they would. A person could be completely straight, just not appears like it because they happened to be born with a different body of the other gender. blah... I'm rambling, but yes, I personally would rather this be the LGBTQ thread, I think it's a little more specific.

...I don't know if I made any sense I'm really crabby right now.

***what's up , Mitts...are you ok????, want to talk????

and yes LGBTQ is actually a better thread because it means more of us of the spectrum :wub2: :wub2:

I think that some people don't think it's necessary? And perhaps confusing because not everyone knows what "LGBTQ" stands for? I'm not sure, I think I'll let them speak for themselves.

Oh ok. I just didn't understand what was wrong with making it more specific, but I guess it would be hard for people to know what that stands for.

Hello,

I think I've only been in here a couple times,

but I thought I would throw my two cents in anyway...

I don't mindd either way. :thumb_yello:

How is everyone today/tonight or wherever you are?

:mf_rosetinted:

hi Ashley , hon

how are you doing????:wub2: :wub2:

Hey Suz,

I'm good, how about you?

Just trying to decide if I wanna drive down to the beach tomorrow...

The weather is gonna be perfect for it. :thumb_yello:

I am wonderful! happy! :) excited!

oh the beach! that would be so nice!!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

Hey people...just dropping by to say hello...:thumb_yello:

tonight (I mean, the early morning of today :naughty: ) I went to a gay disco, first time, but I had a lot of fun, really. The atmosphere was very very nice

It was quite strange because people who talked to me always asked me what I was (if gay/bi/straight or what) and it's still a bit complicated for me to answer, hehe.

I can't believe this but my 3 friends and I, ended up dancing in some kind of stage, that's new considering I'm quite shy and not a good dancer :blush-anim-cl: And it's always Ok there

Well, to sum up, I kissed one boy, one girl, and...my best male friend :doh:

So it's even :naughty: And my friends, they looked at me in a strange way when I said the girl was way better kisser, but it was the truth :mf_rosetinted: It usually is that way

see you later! (sorry but i needed to tell someone my experience this morning, and i came back home just 4 hours ago, haha)

Romi xxx

In the sense that in the past they've only been attracted to people of the opposite sex then they become attracted to someone of the same sex and realise that they're attracted to both sexes? If so, yes in my opinion.

(The opposite could also happen: they were exclusively with people of the same sex then realise that they're attracted to both sexes.)

Yes, just like that!.... Thankyou!:original:

Thanks for your input, guys. :thumb_yello:

Updated again:

For:

Scut Monkey

norwalk174

hmitts

Elanorelle

Diana

Romis

Cubitis

Against: