• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When asked about his sexual orientation , James Dean replied:"Well, I'm certainly not going through life with one hand tied behind my back."

teen magazines interviews..

2pzh99v.jpg

..limits are stressing innit? We're all livin a BS :mf_rosetinted:

When asked about his sexual orientation , James Dean replied:"Well, I'm certainly not going through life with one hand tied behind my back."

Isn't it a well known fact that James Dean liked to have cigarettes stubbed out on his chest by his gay lovers? :teehee:

Ugh Im straight but i think gay peeps are cute :angel_not:

I hate people who think gays are disgusting and fags :shun:

Srry i just HAD to get that off my chest

I agree with that hatred. I just had this talk with a girl in my art class. I said to my friend (LemonadeTastesLikeLemons on MFC) "See, I know this stuff because I have no social life so you know..." and she laughed and the girl, we call this "Type" of girl a Kelly, said "So why don't you GET one?" and I said because I don't want one, I'd rather research stuff that I'm interested in and finish homework and things like that. She replied "But that's not normal!" so I said Not normal but hey, if Albert Einstien had heaps of mates and a big social life..."

Lemonade' laughed :D

Anyway then me and Lemonade started laughing about something and then I started talking to her about Mika and the Kelly said "What's so great about him anyway?"

I said it wasn't going to change her opinion on me or him and that it was a question that would fall upon deaf ears so I didn't want to tell her and instead asked what kind of music SHE likes and she said she likes Rihanna, Kings of Leon blablabla.

I said "Do you know Fall out boy or panic at the disco by chance?" she was like :puke: NO! I hate those gay faggotty guys!"

I said ok well that's your opinion and you're allowed to have it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get a sex change and some pink skinny jeans so that (the Kelly) will stop talking to me. Bye!

Seemed to do the trick :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...

i'm straight but i love gay people, and i think gay men in particular make really good friends, perhaps more so than straight men (for females anyway.)

i have huge respect for people who have the courage to be who they are unashamedly and be with the one they love!

Hi everybody!!!

New guy here!

So... I'm brazilian but I'm not gay.

Hummm. I can stay here?? :biggrin2::biggrin2:

See ya!

-lets make this thread get up-

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

wmm

Hello there :bye:

Of course you can stay here:thumb_yello: How are you?

i went to watch J'ai tué ma mère (I Killed My Mother) yesterday and am now having a little bit crush on the director-actor Xavier Dolan:wub2: he's only 21 years old and the film has won 3 awards from Cannes Film Festival, what a talented lad!!!!!!!!! anyone knows abt him or the film?

anyway, just another entry in my gay crush list.... now i'm more sure there's a little gay man living within my body:sneaky2: