Whom??? Who is him???

:blink::blink::blink:

Neil-Patrick-Harris2_1.jpg

He's an American actor. He's done things such as 'Dr. Horrible' Sing Along Blog'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEZpYnN_1g

He's also well known for being on shows 'Doogie Howser M.D.' and 'How I Met Your Mother'. He's also going to be on an upcoming episode of 'Glee'.

He just needs to be my boyfriend because he's made of all kinds of awesome.

Too bad I'm not gay.

Or a man.

:mf_rosetinted:

Neil-Patrick-Harris2_1.jpg

He's an American actor. He's done things such as 'Dr. Horrible' Sing Along Blog'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEZpYnN_1g

He's also well known for being on shows 'Doogie Howser M.D.' and 'How I Met Your Mother'. He's also going to be on an upcoming episode of 'Glee'.

He just needs to be my boyfriend because he's made of all kinds of awesome.

Too bad I'm not gay.

Or a man.

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

OK, ok I don't know if there's thread to talk about that so i'm gonna do it there.

I'm not very courageous, and I never asked a boy to be with me in front of him, but this time... I was a little bit exited because of a conversation i had with a friend in which she explained I was supposed to be sure, and proud of my self that a lot of persons would like to be me. (That's NOT true, nobody wants to be me, it's impossible.) And she gave me so courage or adrenaline,

And I asked the boy I like, to be with me on messenger when he wasn't there, so tommorow he's gonna find this ****ty message...

I knew I was more talented with girls than with boys, but i guess I can't be just downer (And I make horrible mistakes in english) tonight.

I'm just so stressed. I can't sleep.

I wish Neil Patrick Harris could be my boyfriend. :emot-sad:

i didn't even know he was gay :blink: hm. there you go.

OK, ok I don't know if there's thread to talk about that so i'm gonna do it there.

I'm not very courageous, and I never asked a boy to be with me in front of him, but this time... I was a little bit exited because of a conversation i had with a friend in which she explained I was supposed to be sure, and proud of my self that a lot of persons would like to be me. (That's NOT true, nobody wants to be me, it's impossible.) And she gave me so courage or adrenaline,

And I asked the boy I like, to be with me on messenger when he wasn't there, so tommorow he's gonna find this ****ty message...

I knew I was more talented with girls than with boys, but i guess I can't be just downer (And I make horrible mistakes in english) tonight.

I'm just so stressed. I can't sleep.

if I understood you correctly - you've just left him message?

than stop worrying in advance, maybe, and I hope, he'll be thrilled to be with you! and even if not, it's better to know than to wonder "what if"

I'm very new here and have never joined a fan club of any type - plus I'm probably a lot older than most members here. So my opinion could be valuable or outdated - but I'm very much hardly able to hold my opinions to myself.

As I see it, Mika was brought up a "good catholic boy" as he put it. The Catholic faith he speaks of stems from Middle Eastern countries (Lebanon) and the mass is celebrated in Arabic I believe. I would find it hard to think that if Mika is not a straight man, he will never make it public knowledge. These countries are very much "anti" homosexual as I see it and their family life and faith is very much a major part of their life. MJ never admitted to being gay and neither did Prince (who states it is against his faith) both of these men were Jehovah's Witnesses as they were brought up. Mika's family although loving him unconditionally, would be shattered I think if he made being gay public knowledge. I think, eventually, he will marry and have a family, and if he is gay will keep it to himself - even though he is at odds with many of the tenants of the catholic faith (who doesn't) - but it is hard to shake their beliefs.

I could be totally wrong with this - but it's just my thoughts. Even though much of the world considers themselves non-homophobic, there would be many, many, gals and guys in Mika's audience that would lose such intense interest - let's face it - the music is wonderful, he is beyond good looking and a great entertainer, but 98% of that audience are attracted to Mika and can fantasize about having a physical relationship with him - changing that would change the dynamics of such young concert goers - let's face it as we all know "sex sells" and Mika is pretty smart when all is said and done. Just my opinion as I said previously said - plus how many times has it been said that ever mother would love to have a son like Mika - so everyone is involved - I hope he stays safe, falls in love (with whomever he wants and can handle publicly and with his family). That is all that matters - whatever he is comfortable with - he never said he was bi - he said if YOU need to label me - YOU can call him bi - not that he was - that's the way I interpret this whole issue.:blink:

I'm very new here and have never joined a fan club of any type - plus I'm probably a lot older than most members here. So my opinion could be valuable or outdated - but I'm very much hardly able to hold my opinions to myself.

As I see it, Mika was brought up a "good catholic boy" as he put it. The Catholic faith he speaks of stems from Middle Eastern countries (Lebanon) and the mass is celebrated in Arabic I believe. I would find it hard to think that if Mika is not a straight man, he will never make it public knowledge. These countries are very much "anti" homosexual as I see it and their family life and faith is very much a major part of their life. MJ never admitted to being gay and neither did Prince (who states it is against his faith) both of these men were Jehovah's Witnesses as they were brought up. Mika's family although loving him unconditionally, would be shattered I think if he made being gay public knowledge. I think, eventually, he will marry and have a family, and if he is gay will keep it to himself - even though he is at odds with many of the tenants of the catholic faith (who doesn't) - but it is hard to shake their beliefs.

I could be totally wrong with this - but it's just my thoughts. Even though much of the world considers themselves non-homophobic, there would be many, many, gals and guys in Mika's audience that would lose such intense interest - let's face it - the music is wonderful, he is beyond good looking and a great entertainer, but 98% of that audience are attracted to Mika and can fantasize about having a physical relationship with him - changing that would change the dynamics of such young concert goers - let's face it as we all know "sex sells" and Mika is pretty smart when all is said and done. Just my opinion as I said previously said - plus how many times has it been said that ever mother would love to have a son like Mika - so everyone is involved - I hope he stays safe, falls in love (with whomever he wants and can handle publicly and with his family). That is all that matters - whatever he is comfortable with - he never said he was bi - he said if YOU need to label me - YOU can call him bi - not that he was - that's the way I interpret this whole issue.:blink:

Hi, Welcome to the MFC :bye:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

you can make an introduction here ^

:thumb_yello:

it is unknown if Mika still practices the Catholic beliefs..

Hi Corkie, and welcome to MFC.

But this actually is NOT a thread for discussing Mika's sexuality -- it was

created by some gay members of the MFC to chat with each other... not

just about being gay, but to get to know one another, etc.

Since you're new to the forum, I'll guess that you haven't read our

FAQ and guidelines yet. I urge you to become familiar with them before

you post -- you'll find the links in my sig below.

And as someone has already suggested to you, please

introduce yourself in the Introduction section so we can get to know you:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Thanks, and enjoy your visits here to the MFC! :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

hi all long time no chat missing you all

well nothing much has changed

im still singel oh me and dad starting to get on (alittel better)

im letting me be me now

i am much happyer now

juv you all soo much

juv

G

I think sexuality is a very difficult thing, because it's such an important thing for society. It shouldn't be such a big deal.

I'm 16 and of course I have doubts about my sexuality. I only like feminine boys and sometimes I even have the feeling I'm attracted to girls, but I'm not sure. And it's hard to talk about it, since it's such a big deal. So I just wait until I'm extremely sure if I'm bisexual or just straight, and then I'll tell some people. It's so hard.

My opinion is: You fall in love with a person, not with a gender.

I think sexuality is a very difficult thing, because it's such an important thing for society. It shouldn't be such a big deal.

I'm 16 and of course I have doubts about my sexuality. I only like feminine boys and sometimes I even have the feeling I'm attracted to girls, but I'm not sure. And it's hard to talk about it, since it's such a big deal. So I just wait until I'm extremely sure if I'm bisexual or just straight, and then I'll tell some people. It's so hard.

My opinion is: You fall in love with a person, not with a gender.

Agree with you :biggrin2: but i'm not gonna limit myself :original:

btw, Welcome! :bye::flowers2: