I am not to be labelled. It's not 'i don't want to be put into a box' it's more i just can't. I understand what Mika says and in truth I knew i wasn't straight before i knew Mika existed but he came along and solved my dialemma. This is how I feel and nobody can change that.

So, hi, I'm human :biggrin2:

I am not to be labelled. It's not 'i don't want to be put into a box' it's more i just can't. I understand what Mika says and in truth I knew i wasn't straight before i knew Mika existed but he came along and solved my dialemma. This is how I feel and nobody can change that.

So, hi, I'm human :biggrin2:

You put the thing I wanted to say but didn't know how into words! Awesome. Thank you. :clap:

You put the thing I wanted to say but didn't know how into words! Awesome. Thank you. :clap:

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :biggrin2: You're welcome :pinkbow:

I wasn't even sure if I put into words what i wanted to say so DOUBLE YAY! :aah::naughty:

I'm Kat btw :bye: I don't think we've met :pinkbow:

ps. love your sig :lmfao: VERY true!

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :biggrin2: You're welcome :pinkbow:

I wasn't even sure if I put into words what i wanted to say so DOUBLE YAY! :aah::naughty:

I'm Kat btw :bye: I don't think we've met :pinkbow:

ps. love your sig :lmfao: VERY true!

You did a very good job then! :naughty:

And hello Kat, I'm Elina. :bye:

Hahah thank you! I'm the kind of person who likes to live dangerously, I always remove USB devices by just pulling them out of the slot. :roftl:

thank you!

no way. i like guys, i like girls, but what i like most is guys that look like girls... er, and Mika! :roftl:

Me too :o girly guys xD but not when they act really girly...girlygirls drive me nuts :aah:

My mum (and uncle) always say that MIKA looks like a girl wtf :aah:

oh, btw hi...I dont think I've spoken in here before :aah:

You did a very good job then! :naughty:

And hello Kat, I'm Elina. :bye:

Hahah thank you! I'm the kind of person who likes to live dangerously, I always remove USB devices by just pulling them out of the slot. :roftl:

been meaning to tell u this ever since u changed ur siggy, but i love it - simple and true!:naughty:

and i *mostly* always just pull them out too...:teehee:

been meaning to tell u this ever since u changed ur siggy, but i love it - simple and true!:naughty:

and i *mostly* always just pull them out too...:teehee:

Another one who lives on the edge, I like it! :das: Thanks!

(See how I resisted the temptation to make something dirty out of your last sentence? :roftl: )

Another one who lives on the edge, I like it! :das: Thanks!

(See how I resisted the temptation to make something dirty out of your last sentence? :roftl: )

y'know, i was going to phrase that last part differently but i thought it sounded dirty...then u went and interpreted it anyway! naughty girl!:naughty::biggrin2:

I think you have put your finger on the main source for homophobia: The belief that gays are feminine men who let themselves be dominated by other men.

After having given it some thought, I have concluded that the idea of being dominated by another man is what most (heterosexual) men fear most and thus consider most disgusting and condemnable and throughout history they have come up with all sorts of ideologies to gloss over the fact that they are other men's bitches: Feudalism, patriotism, Nazism, supporting a sports team etc.

I think you have put your finger on the main source for homophobia: The belief that gays are feminine men who let themselves be dominated by other men.

After having given it some thought, I have concluded that the idea of being dominated by another man is what most (heterosexual) men fear most and thus consider most disgusting and condemnable and throughout history they have come up with all sorts of ideologies to gloss over the fact that they are other men's bitches: Feudalism, patriotism, Nazism, supporting a sports team etc.

I completely agree with this, well said!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a theory - it might sound rubbish, though. I bet most people hate homosexuals 'cause somewhere deep in their heart they fear to be gays.

If someone has an irresistible desire to drive me up the wall, feel free to say something like this:

- 'gayness' is a mental disorder which has to be cured

or

- judge homosexuals. (people, there's an enormous difference between a gay and a fag!!)

There, I said it.

I've got a theory - it might sound rubbish, though. I bet most people hate homosexuals 'cause somewhere deep in their heart they fear to be gays.

If someone has an irresistible desire to drive me up the wall, feel free to say something like this:

or

- judge homosexuals. (people, there's an enormous difference between a gay and a fag!!)

There, I said it.

your theory isn't rubbish, and is actually quite wellknown - it's common knowledge that the most homophobic of persons, more often than not are gay themselves...but they suffer from internalized homophobia..horrible and sad actually...

or

There, I said it.

I've met several people like this and they always manage to drive me nuts. Once this girl in high school even stated straight to my face that "all homosexuals are perversed, sex-crazed and completely disgusting, they want to have sex with everything that moves and are always checking people out". I didn't even try to convince her otherwise since she was a complete a**hole anyway and clearly the kind of person who doesn't even want to consider the option she might be wrong. Plus she was a racist. Gosh I hated her so much, even thinking about that moment makes my blood boil.

I can't read your message !!!! Impossible with your signature...:hypo: I love it! :blush-anim-cl:

It's delicious, isn't it! :das:

Why does this thread keep dying? :tears:

I found an amazing quote some time ago by none other than Mr. Clint Eastwood himself...

"These people who are making a big deal out of gay marriage? I don't give a f*** about who wants to get married to anobody else. Why not?! We're making a big deal out of things be shouldn't be making a big deal out of. They go on and on with all this bulls*** about 'sanctity'. Don't give me that sanctity c***! Just give everybody the chance to have the life they want."

It's official: he's awesome.

I found an amazing quote some time ago by none other than Mr. Clint Eastwood himself...

"These people who are making a big deal out of gay marriage? I don't give a f*** about who wants to get married to anobody else. Why not?! We're making a big deal out of things be shouldn't be making a big deal out of. They go on and on with all this bulls*** about 'sanctity'. Don't give me that sanctity c***! Just give everybody the chance to have the life they want."

awww it'll never die once they have ppl like us around, but it would rest occasionally ...:huglove:

i saw that clint eastwood quote too a few months back - he *is* awesome!

awww it'll never die once they have ppl like us around, but it would rest occasionally ...:huglove:

i saw that clint eastwood quote too a few months back - he *is* awesome!

I'm not entirely sure why, but for some reason that made me laugh a bit. :lmfao: I'm glad you're making an effort in revitalizing this thread though! :huglove:

Since this is the gay thread I thought the whole gender identity issue would be suitable here.

One of the reasons I love Mika so much is because to me he appears to be genderless. Obviously I know he's a man (and a very hot one as well), but somehow I can't identify him as one. It's not as if he acts so feminine or anything like that, so I don't know why I feel like that about him. I've always been drawn to people like that though - something about the androgynous type has always attracted me. Not necessarily in a sexual way, but I've always felt close to those kind of people and I've found them interesting. Maybe it's because I struggled with my identity a lot when I was younger.

:dunno:

Eeekkk HE is awesome I always knew that!!! :das: But, I never saw this quote before!!!! :fangurl: I didn't think I could love him anymore BUT now I see I was wrong!!! WOWSA!!! I love it love love it!!!! :wub2:

I'm not entirely sure why, but for some reason that made me laugh a bit. :lmfao: I'm glad you're making an effort in revitalizing this thread though! :huglove:

Since this is the gay thread I thought the whole gender identity issue would be suitable here.

One of the reasons I love Mika so much is because to me he appears to be genderless. Obviously I know he's a man (and a very hot one as well), but somehow I can't identify him as one. It's not as if he acts so feminine or anything like that, so I don't know why I feel like that about him. I've always been drawn to people like that though - something about the androgynous type has always attracted me. Not necessarily in a sexual way, but I've always felt close to those kind of people and I've found them interesting. Maybe it's because I struggled with my identity a lot when I was younger.

WOW!!! I feel the very same way about MIKA!!!! Sometimes I look at him and he is just TOO freaking beautiful to be a boy. I don't identify him as anything either - he is something all his own. I know he is a male. But ... it's just different ... hard to explain ... you did a good job though cause I totally felt you and it is just what I would say!!! :roftl:

WOW!!! I feel the very same way about MIKA!!!! Sometimes I look at him and he is just TOO freaking beautiful to be a boy. I don't identify him as anything either - he is something all his own. I know he is a male. But ... it's just different ... hard to explain ... you did a good job though cause I totally felt you and it is just what I would say!!! :roftl:

:huglove:

I knew I wasn't the only one who felt this way about him!

He is special indeed, and almost too beautiful to be a boy... But it's not just his appearance that gives me that 'vibe'. It's in everything he does. The way he carries himself, his manners, his laughter, his opinions, his voice, his music. And I envy him because of that. It's so natural and comfortable for him. I know it hasn't been like that always, but it is now and that's what matters. I wish that someday I can be as comfortable in my own skin as he is.

God, now I know why this thread keeps dying: I'm being a complete buzzkill! :lmfao:

:huglove:

I knew I wasn't the only one who felt this way about him!

He is special indeed, and almost too beautiful to be a boy... But it's not just his appearance that gives me that 'vibe'. It's in everything he does. The way he carries himself, his manners, his laughter, his opinions, his voice, his music. And I envy him because of that. It's so natural and comfortable for him. I know it hasn't been like that always, but it is now and that's what matters. I wish that someday I can be as comfortable in my own skin as he is.

God, now I know why this thread keeps dying: I'm being a complete buzzkill! :lmfao:

you're so right!

funnily enough, Mika's actually more 'manly' than several of my past crushes. He doesn't wear skirts or eyeliner or anything!

and no, the thread dies because what you say is so mind-blowingly awesome that we're all struck temporarily dumb.