I feel incredibly stupid for not seeing it before like you all. :doh:

well, it's still an interpretation, we may be wrong... I mean, it could also be about pursuing a musical career instead of a safer job, couldn't it? :) I guess lots of people can identify with this song in many ways.

well, it's still an interpretation, we may be wrong... I mean, it could also be about pursuing a musical career instead of a safer job, couldn't it? :) I guess lots of people can identify with this song in many ways.

It can pretty much be about what ever you want it to... what ever speaks to you really.

Scut Mpnkey, that was a great interpretation. I had done one but didn't post it because I thought everyone was going to get on my back for implying Mika was gay and that was like a tabou here so I didn't..

For the news, we seperated with Lucas, so I'm feeling really down at the moment, life can be such crap at times

Scut Mpnkey, that was a great interpretation. I had done one but didn't post it because I thought everyone was going to get on my back for implying Mika was gay and that was like a tabou here so I didn't..

For the news, we seperated with Lucas, so I'm feeling really down at the moment, life can be such crap at times

Awww.... I'm so sorry!:flowers2:

UUU unpleasant.. But try to look at the bright side of life (or death), cliche, I know.. Now you are free to meet Mika and who knows if he will not fall for you?

Do you want to hear something funny? Today I was writing with Stephane, the Swiss/French guy that I will stay at his place in London (at Shepherds Bush), and among 100 other things I mentioned him that I`m going to meet you, the Chocolat, bla bla.. and he wrote "Aurelien is the sexiest name e - v e r !!!!!" He studies music at Musictech. That`s why I asked you where you study, I thought you might be classmates, but you are not. He`s also a lot older then you. Maybe he will come with me to the 1/12 meet-up so if you like older guys, that speak French, just tell me (-:

nah, you didn't. I just logged in. :mf_rosetinted:

hello, everyone.

naaa, I don't think so... I mean, "Hello gorgeous" is a famous quote from the movie Funny Girl, but he must have been so tired that he probably thought I was just plain creepy! lol

oh, I greeted him that way too, you know that ("see ya in london, luv"! and he smiled an winked and gave thumb up, so he's not easily offended). stop feeling bad about it. :wink2:

that expression has get a totally different meaning from relaxed sleeping:

'notte, sogni d'oro! ^^

SW is baaaaaaack, greta!! we have hopes for london! whhoohoooo!! :punk:

I can't believe that I never thought of it that way. But now that you've pointed it out, the references to "coming out to your family" seem blindingly obvious.

I have been saying this to all that know me for past 10 months.. :fisch: and tried here too but it's hush hush.. :mf_rosetinted:

I can write a whole essay on sitm, but I prefer not, as aurelien pointed oput, it'd rise up some not so welcome topics. :boxed:

and my person take is it's not his MUM he writes to....

no, I don't feel like an intruder: it's a song he issued for the world to hear, we didn't steal it or anything. it's his right to deny explanations and it's our right to wonder.

I have been saying this to all that know me for past 10 months.. :fisch: and tried here too but it's hush hush.. :mf_rosetinted:

Nodnod. She speaketh the truth! :naughty:

It just seemed so obvious to me.. Then when he didn't want to talk about the meaning of the song it confirmed it for me.

Sexuality --> doesn't want to talk about it.

SITM --> doesn't want to talk about it.

Could he be more obvious? [/ross geller]

Nodnod. She speaketh the truth! :naughty:

It just seemed so obvious to me.. Then when he didn't want to talk about the meaning of the song it confirmed it for me.

Sexuality --> doesn't want to talk about it.

SITM --> doesn't want to talk about it.

Could he be more obvious? [/ross geller]

I guess you've heard this a few times, didn't ya..? :mf_rosetinted::fisch::naughty:

Did you see him ..alive?? He`s the sweetest corpse I know :wub2:

nope, last night I was here at home... no one wanted to go with me, my friends say he's way too depressing! lol

I love him so much... I think I will listen to the Meet The Robinsons soundtrack now! :)

Aww Rufus. He was on some Dutch show last night/tonight (aired it in two parts). It was completely random. Some guy dressed up as Judy Garland and wanted to sing Over the rainbow with him..

And the host totally had the hots for Rufus, Rufus not so much for him. :naughty:

I guess you've heard this a few times, didn't ya..? :mf_rosetinted::fisch::naughty:

:biggrin2::fisch: