I haven't seen it yet. I've been looking for it for years. :boxed:

If you want to, I can copy the dvd for you.

I didn't know about this Rufus song! :o

Is this a movie about the transexual rockstar or something?

Yeah sorta.. but it's much, MUCH more than just that.

Aw, I wouldn't ask you to go to that trouble. I'll just need to look harder for it.

Has anyone seen "The Line Of Beauty"? I'm going to watch it tomorrow. It sounds great.

Oh it wouldn't be any trouble but it's up to you. :)

I haven't seen The Line Of Beauty but it seems nice!

I'm going to see Sicko tomorrow.. which it totally unrelated and not gay at all but I felt like sharing it anyway. :naughty:

yes I have Juliette's autographe but its in French lol:mf_rosetinted:

Never mind, post it.

You can translate what she writes (if it is not too personal of course), or I will just swim in the light that her writing emanates (-:

Very cliché! I get quite freaked out when I realize how eclectic my tastes in music are.

I'm a huge Jazz & Classical Fan (the two music which I study) but then I'm also a huge Presley fan, as well as MIKA (daaa!) Britney, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and then all the French variety singers..:punk: lol

Do you know Catherine Delasalle? I adore her voice, her melancholy..

Never mind, post it.

You can translate what she writes (if it is not too personal of course), or I will just swim in the light that her writing emanates (-:

n504206273_293864_9366.jpg

There you go Rebeka!

Here is the translation:

To Aurelien

For the begining of a career that is starting and will grow. Listen to the wind, on your boat, your eyes always looking at the horizon, and not at the waves! Lots of love to you and congratualtions on your listening with your eyes (that's were "acting" starts). Big Kisses, Juliette Binoche.

There you go Rebeka!

Here is the translation:

To Aurelien

For the begining of a career that is starting and will grow. Listen to the wind, on your boat, your eyes always looking at the horizon, and not at the waves! Lots of love to you and congratualtions on your listening with your eyes (that's were "acting" starts). Big Kisses, Juliette Binoche.

I`ve just fainted.

It`s like a poem.

Merci, Au.

There you go Rebeka!

Here is the translation:

To Aurelien

wow Aurelien!!! And you didn't pursue an acting career after that? That was so sweet!!!

I LOVE john! (john cameron mitchell: hedwig)!! he's such a sweet person! :wub2:

never seen shortbus, for some reason it catches me less than hedwig.

I am absolutely in love with hedwig story, poetry, music, lyrics, symbols... :wub2: check it out all of you, if you get a chance! it's totally worth it! I also saw the stage show a few times, also in the uk.. sadly i could never see john on stage, that'd have been a dream of mine.. :biggrin2:

I LOVE john! (john cameron mitchell: hedwig)!! he's such a sweet person! :wub2:

never seen shortbus, for some reason it catches me less than hedwig.

I am absolutely in love with hedwig story, poetry, music, lyrics, symbols... :wub2: check it out all of you, if you get a chance! it's totally worth it! I also saw the stage show a few times, also in the uk.. sadly i could never see john on stage, that'd have been a dream of mine.. :biggrin2:

I will! :)

...by the way, my all-time favourite gay themed movie is The Children's Hour. It's a 1961 picture directed by Willie Wyler, starring Audrey Hepburn and Shirley MacLaine (who are two of my favourite actresses as well). Have you guys seen it? :mf_lustslow:

bfi-00m-v9a.jpg

...by the way, my all-time favourite gay themed movie is The Children's Hour. It's a 1961 picture directed by Willie Wyler, starring Audrey Hepburn and Shirley MacLaine (who are two of my favourite actresses as well). Have you guys seen it? :mf_lustslow:

bfi-00m-v9a.jpg

No, haven`t. What is it about?

No, haven`t. What is it about?

Audrey and Shirley play two colleague teachers who run a private school for girls. One day one girl tells her grandma that the two teachers are lesbians, so all the parents withdraw their children from the school...

I strongly suggest you to rent or buy the dvd, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.