Blue Sky

Thanks i know i had to do it but when we got out eventually he was just leaving !!!

got a glmpse of his hoodie atleast !

It was all just very unfortunate wasn't it Vicky...........the rain, the lack of Taxi's, your friend being ill.....but if you manage to get a ticket for Newcastsle we will make sure you have a brilliant time!

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Carri, Hey Sarahlou, Hey Sara, Hey Freddie, Hey Kath!

Isn't funny how you forget bits and then someone else reminds you of it, thats why I love you guys. I had such a fabby time! Fred it was great to meet you- now get your ass to London:biggrin2:

Hi Jems!!!!! Awww!!!!!!! Sorry i didn't say bye to you babe. I know we all sort of just 'went', lol!! Although me and Caz did wait an hour for a taxi that never turned up and ended up walking!!! Ugh!!!!

Awww!!!!!!! Won't be long til the next one!!! Yay!!!! Glasgow rocked!!! Brilliant to see ya!! Love ya babe!!!!!!!!!!! xxx :wub2:

Also - Bab!!!(who i didn't say bye to either) You rock!!! I absolutely love ya and it was brilliant seeing you again!!! xxx :wub2:

It was all just very unfortunate wasn't it Vicky...........the rain, the lack of Taxi's, your friend being ill.....but if you manage to get a ticket for Newcastsle we will make sure you have a brilliant time!

Thanks ! I so hope someone has a ticket :blush-anim-cl:

Would so love to come and meet up with you there ....!:biggrin2:

Thanks for help ..sorry to chat !:shocked:

Hello, I'm back home at last.:biggrin2:

I just want to say a very quick hello to everyone who was there. It was a totally brilliant night. Mika was fantastic and I met such a wonderful group of people there.

Mika-love forever!:punk:

I'm off to bed now before I fall face down on my keyboard!

(Can't wait to read the reports and see the photos tomorrow!)

Hello, I'm back home at last.:biggrin2:

I just want to say a very quick hello to everyone who was there. It was a totally brilliant night. Mika was fantastic and I met such a wonderful group of people there.

Mika-love forever!:punk:

I'm off to bed now before I fall face down on my keyboard!

(Can't wait to read the reports and see the photos tomorrow!)

It was soooo lovely to meet you!:biggrin2: Sweet Dreams

hello-o, sarah! spoke to robertina on phone, she was on her way home. I won't go into details of her report as she o.c. will prefer to post it herself. :biggrin2: she was hoarse for the singing and I think for the lousy weather too :naughty: she said she'd a brilliant time and meeting all the mfc'ers was the best part! :thumb_yello: she'll report more herself. it was grand to hear from her, her usual adorable self!! :wub2:

woo hoo the pics are great (though I thought someone said no camera's were allowed in the gig, obviously meant for everyone else who ISN'T a member of MFC but forgot to mention that bit :wink2: can't wait for Manchester tomorrow and I am preparing myself for torrential rain lol (got my big yellow plastic poncho) :roftl:

I think we heard that cameras weren't allowed over the safety barrier maybe....

(See you tomorrow - I can't miss you in yellow even in this G**-awful weather)

I love that fact that now I feel Im talking to a person , hope the pizzaaa was nice

Loveeeeeeeeeee that laugh girl :roftl:

It was bloody lovely, I needed something warm inside me:mf_rosetinted:

I love that fact too. You can practically hear the person talking when you read.

My laugh is getting well known:biggrin2:

I love that fact that now I feel Im talking to a person , hope the pizzaaa was nice

Loveeeeeeeeeee that laugh girl :roftl:

Jemmalee is not a person! She's a sex object!

I kept wanting to pinch the cheeks of dcdeb, charlie, tootch, robi and mirtilla to make sure they were real.:naughty:

It was great to meet everyone, next time we need a couple of extra days, and maybe another gig in there! The weekend just didn't seem long enough.

I'm getting the shivers now don't know if I am just tired or getting a cold......it was extremely wet.

Jemmalee is not a person! She's a sex object!

I kept wanting to pinch the cheeks of dcdeb, charlie, tootch, robi and mirtilla to make sure they were real.:naughty:

It was great to meet everyone, next time we need a couple of extra days, and maybe another gig in there! The weekend just didn't seem long enough.

I'm getting the shivers now don't know if I am just tired or getting a cold......it was extremely wet.

ROTFLMAO:naughty:

It definately wasn't long enough :(

I don't feel that great either bab.

Loving everyones reports so far! I'm still catching up! You guys sound awesome and like a bunch of fun! :wub2:

Sorry to hear about the rain! I don't think I would have survived if I were you guys! My feet were sooo sore beyond belief at the Boston concert and we had surprisingly good weather. I fear that by time he makes it back to the US it'll still be winter and below freezing out. I've had foot problems for the past some odd years that the doctors can't figure out and I can't be out in the cold or stand for too long as it is. :boxed: I think I would have been joining Jemma in that puddle. :wink2: In fact I probably would have beaten her to it, in the line! :naughty: