Blue Sky

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am blessed with a sexy voice too... :blush-anim-cl::das:

I haven't got one!

I have just PMed Vicky to ask her NOT to call me tonight as I can't talk!

Thanks everyone for the great reports! It is lovely to hear everyones views even if one was there!

Thanks for the vids Sheena..love them. They really catpture the atmophere...when you are there you don't always hear the crowd as much as when you see it on vid....in Big Girl we are louder than him!

Yep...Mika definatly said that about Friday night...I reckon RAT (I think that is a great name...not because he is one because he isn't but it is easier than wrting seventeen names everytime!) goes straight back and tells him everything (tee hee!)

thanx for the vid robi! :biggrin2: don't understand all, but the parts i understand are really funny! did he say "thank you for freezing"?! :roftl: and "you all wanna get ill like me!" - mika, how do you know, have you read ircazo's posts about how happy she was to catch your cold?! :roftl:

and the way he says "hello" when he's talking to someone standing left of you, LOL!!!

"Thank you for freezing" :roftl: ... well i don't have a clue either, but i think he said "it's freakin freezy" .. which is 100% wrong... but makes a little more sense... :biggrin2:

For someone who was there, what happens when someone says "Noooo..." and then everyone laughs. I don't understand, and I cannot hear what was said.

Hi Hannah.....Bab said 'something like 'don't you think we are slightly obsessive' or words to that effect.....that is when I said NOOOO

about the 'freezing'...he was commenting jemmalee outfit, the big girl one...she was...ahem...a bit naked for that cold! :naughty:

so please...let's stop questioning: any english speaker, a native, can please write down all that was said that night outside carling academy in glasgow???

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase???????????????????????

ok i spoke kath & i knew what i had to say would cause a stir & some really unpleasant words said but i am up for it . i do think everyone on here are the most friendlest bunch i have ever met & would alway like to meet up whenever mika has his next gig here in glasgow but please please please think of others when the doors are opened & dont pile right in you could end up crushing a child through your excitment to reach the front row , i dont think that would go in our favour to be the offical fanclub ....do u !

mmmmmm ..... was the rush that bad really???

Lets put it this way about you being at the front .. I came in with all of you then I would say for 30 mins or more I was heading to the balcony chatting and getting drinks .. even that length of time after I could easy get within the first 2 rows ........

mmmmmm ..... was the rush that bad really???

Lets put it this way about you being at the front .. I came in with all of you then I would say for 30 mins or more I was heading to the balcony chatting and getting drinks .. even that length of time after I could easy get within the first 2 rows ........

I must say that when my friend and i arrived after hours of delay ( rain/no taxi/footie!) and had to queue round the side i was so dissapointed as i thought, we'll never get near front now .... BUT we got in front row and it was really ok .. i thought there would be much more pushing :sneaky2: but when he finally bounced on to stage and i told my ( not to well ) friend if she felt it too hot and crushed to stand at back we were pleasantly surprised to find it was quite ok.:wub2:

I think some people were very possesive of their places, but i can undestand , no one seemed nasty where we were..... i just still have sore arms from leaning on the railing and some very sore feet after the hour plus walk home etc etc ! I think the huge gap in front let air circualte and the bouncers were giving us lots of water from a very big bin !

sorry if others felt crushed and rushed though but generally a well behaved bunch near us :thumb_yello:

about the 'freezing'...he was commenting jemmalee outfit, the big girl one...she was...ahem...a bit naked for that cold! :naughty:

so please...let's stop questioning: any english speaker, a native, can please write down all that was said that night outside carling academy in glasgow???

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase???????????????????????

Robi...I have just finally got to see your video after trying several formats! It is amaziiing! Well done....and I LOVE the bit where you ask for the light...Bossy Madam!

In a nutshell...after Mika has finished talking to Holy Johnny he moves on to Deb. She tells him that she has come form the USA as has Jenny and he looks over and starts to talk to Tootch. She tells him that she is from Virginia Beach and he says that his family is from there. She also reminds him about The Choo Choo toy that she gave him at the gig in the Us and he says 'Of course....hows it going?' Then Deb says that she wants to thank him for being amazing etc (sorry can't quite remember exactly) and he thanks her very much. Then he moves to Wendi and asks how she is. She gives him the book and says that it is the petition and he says 'To be the official fan club' and there is a huge cheer. Wendi then goes on to say that all the signitures are genuine and can be checked out and as he looks at it he says 'you've done it properly'. Around about then is when Bab says 'don't you think we are a bit obsessive' and amidst the hilarity that that causes I protest our inocence by saying 'NOOOO!'

Wendi thanks Mika very much.Then I am heard to say 'Mika, can Jemma show you herself' and Jemma shows Mika her outfit and he remembers it from Copenhagen.

I would need to watch again to write anymore (not that I mind doing so!) But after that the camera is a lot nearer so I think you will catch it.

Itis obviously not an accurate transcript..just what I can remember...hope it helps

thanks kath!

i've uploaded all my pics (the decent ones...) on the photobucket account, which link you can find in first post, under the Robertina album.

now i'm trying to upload my vids, the petition one and some i could take during the gig.

Where am I?

Ohhhhh, not in Scotland any more, that's for sure :(

After many hours of reading and looking at photos, videos etc. (and

thanks to all who have posted so far!) I thought

I'd say how brilliant it was to meet everyone who was at the Glasgow

meet. Even without Mika, meeting you all would have made the trip

worthwhile! Thanks for making it such a memorable weekend.

I don't think there's much left to report on that hasn't already been

described -- no sense in me writing it all over again.

I would like to respond to some of the posts, though (not chatting,

Blue Sky, just *enhancing* the reports!)

Jemmalee is not a person! She's a sex object!

I kept wanting to pinch the cheeks of dcdeb, charlie, tootch, robi and mirtilla to make sure they were real.:naughty:

Yes, it was nice to be able to prove to everyone that I *am* real

and at least somewhat normal. Somewhat! It was lovely to meet

you as well, bab!:thumb_yello:

Hey, a very quick one, just to say that it was a great night, and fantastic to meet some again and others for the first time!

I got the feeling that he was still sick though, he touched his throat a couple of times and he didn't seem to feel 100% IMO, which made me not enjoy things as much because I just can't help but feeling that he shouldn't be there.

Oh and we chatted to Andy lots, but he now claims that his name is Jerry!!

Sara -- so great to get to meet you and your bf and share that

awesome front row spot with you! And I can't wait to see your videos!

Andy was lovely, wasn't he? All the praise that's been heaped on him

is well-deserved -- he really helped make the night that much more

special! :wub2:

And I thought Mika was not 100 percent too -- that's why I didn't have

him sign anything or say half the things I intended to... I so wish it

hadn't been raining. That would have made it so much better. :sneaky2:

I got many amazing pictures and can't wait to share them with y'all. Well, looks like my plane is about to board. Again, loved meeting everyone and can't wait to see y'all again.

Amazing to meet you too, Charlotte! Can't wait to see your pics --

they look like they will be awesome, for sure!

Oh, so much else I'd like to respond to... but I think instead I'll

try to upload the best of my pics -- both of Mika and the MFC!

dcdeb

Loving all the reports, i've looked at half the photos, still have the vids to watch. You do realise how big the spirit of the MFC is that was with you that night? We were all hanging online just wishing you all to have a wonderful time and commiserating about the rain and taxis and football matches etc.

One day.... If/when he comes back to Australia...sigh...maybe that might be me taking photos and writing reports. I just particularly love that everyone's perspective is slightly different, you've all noticed different things and therefore we get a much broader canvas painted. Bravo!

Loving all the reports, i've looked at half the photos, still have the vids to watch. You do realise how big the spirit of the MFC is that was with you that night? We were all hanging online just wishing you all to have a wonderful time and commiserating about the rain and taxis and football matches etc.

One day.... If/when he comes back to Australia...sigh...maybe that might be me taking photos and writing reports. I just particularly love that everyone's perspective is slightly different, you've all noticed different things and therefore we get a much broader canvas painted. Bravo!

hey!

be sure you'll have the largest supporter basis when mika is in australia!

we all be supporting you! :thumb_yello: