MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy: 22-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord, I wish you were at my house, I have Mirti and Guilietta coming and it is the pits. Good job they arrive at midnight and we are going to Doncaster at 9 in the morning. :blush-anim-cl:

she (mirtilla) just phoned me from that damned plane....pls text me when she's there! :shocked:

bab you have a big heart.....

OH! should not say this? :biggrin2:

Lord, I wish you were at my house, I have Mirti and Guilietta coming and it is the pits. Good job they arrive at midnight and we are going to Doncaster at 9 in the morning. :blush-anim-cl:

Wave and shout hello as you pass by Lincoln Babs ;):thumb_yello:

ha ha !! myhands are so cold and chapped (am a nurse and am forever washing them) so its hard to type at the min!!!!1

9am . i will be there atfour . caN I HANG WITH YOU ????????

Sure, we will be there about one ish, we are staying at the Campanile, but I think some of the others will be there before us!

she (mirtilla) just phoned me from that damned plane....pls text me when she's there! :shocked:

bab you have a big heart.....

OH! should not say this? :biggrin2:

shhhhhh

Wave and shout hello as you pass by Lincoln Babs ;):thumb_yello:

I'll peep loud! I'm going up the A1

Nikjass, I cannot believe you made it from HK!! Did you go just for this show?? Then it makes it so worthwhile that MIKA remembered you. :wub2:

Do you know who the girl from Japan was?

Sorry for the late reply.. i come from Malaysia btw not hong kong :blush-anim-cl: well i have family and friends here so justifying it by visiting everyone too :wink2: her name is yuki if not mistaken... frm tokyo..she's been wanting to join mfc, but says her english is not ood and not sure how to register...but she says she'll work it out when she gets back!:thumb_yello:

are there really?

I didn't know!

I hope that they're not offended by what I wrote. Korea is far too far for me to go, but besides which, I wouldn't be able to eat anything there. Apparently it's one of the worst places in the world to find vegetarian food.

I have nothing against the people, butI have to eat!:naughty:

Hi MM...

met you last night.. think you mistook me as an american.. i'm from malaysia btw.. mika said he is also doing tokyo and hong kong... so maybe you can consider going to either one instead :wink2: or else you can go to america next. Love that photo of alice and mika...:wub2:

Deb is the only person who has picked up on my teaser about something big happening. You will have to wait until later this evening to find out what, but it will be worth the wait!:glasses2:

Will I get to it if I keep on reading????? (p12 atm)

hello to everyone i met last night at my 1st mika concert (i'm jennie's mom) i had a great time - it was worth standing in the freezing cold for 5 1/2 hours

Hi.. i was queing next to you too... welcome to MFC!!!:thumb_yello:

Caught up now and no surprise. I guess it'll have to wait. Oh I won't be able to sleep tonight with the excitement about Doncaster, let alone secret surprises to wait for.

Have you all been back to p10 to look at the graffiti :shocked:

Watch out for me tomorrow at the Campanile and the Dome. I think we are all prone to being nervous especially if everyone else seems to know each other, and if they seem a bit too giddy.

I have loaded all my brum photos onto Photobucket - it won't let me download photos to here - what am I doing wrong??????

Can someone tell me if you can see these? If not how do I link them to here?

p.s. if you can see them the first one is my favorite!! mmmmmmm

Cathi

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/cathij0269/mika%20birmingham%20nov%2022nd/

Cathi.. glad to meet you!!! thanks for the hot mcdonald's chips.. that was really nice of you :thumb_yello:

HIIIIIIIIIII

:crybaby::blink::biggrin2:

I ****ING WANNA GO BACK!!!!!!!

Oh no!!!!! you didn't get a ticket??? :boxed:

The pic of Alice with Mika is too cute for words... :wub2:

I'm so happy for you and your little girl that everything worked out well MM! :thumb_yello:

Wasn't able to come online yesterday, missed all the talk about the surprise and I still don't know what it is so I will go to the last night gig thread now.