2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

OMGZ CAPS LOCK CAN NOT FULLY EXPRESS THE FANGIRLY JOY I WOULD HAVE IF I GOT TO BARE HIS CHILDREN ZOMG.

Not really. It'd be nice, but I'm sure I'd get sick of him after a while. Then I'd slip into a deep depression because I gave it all away to a popstar who isn't even around half the time. And Mica Jr. would be heard crying down the hall in his bassinet and I'd just sit around and watch 'Maurey' all day in my bathrobe, wishing I'd have married a better man who would not only provide for his family financially, but emotionally aswell. Then one night, he'd slip in very late and I'd pretend to be asleep. Then he'd get on the phone and call some skinny girl and make arrangements to make babies with HER, and I'd slip into an even greater depression and-

I mean... I'd love to have his babies. But I'll live if I don't get the chance.

You mean that skinny girl named Suzy?

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea. That trollup.

My dad had his man bits snipped shortly after I was born. Wouldn't it be funny if all the girls here were fighting over baring Mika's children, and it turned out he was like my dad! AHAHAHAHAA! I'd die!

Yea. That trollup.

My dad had his man bits snipped shortly after I was born. Wouldn't it be funny if all the girls here were fighting over baring Mika's children, and it turned out he was like my dad! AHAHAHAHAA! I'd die!

Hahahahahaah that'd be so weird!

A-hem! GIRLS! This thread is entitled: Mika @ Carling Academy Newcastle - REVIEWS.

:sneaky2:

* this hilarious convo shall be carried over at the 'randomness' thread*

ok... i'm sitting on my couch and laughing my head off at this

gig review!... something is wrong with me!! :biggrin2:

RIGHT lets get some order back here, here are some pics to keep you going, just some of the better ones I took, the others will be fuzzy. (ps. I would settle for Mika's grandkids, that is why I keep taking Bumblebee Vix to his gigs now :naughty: she doesn't know yet but I am sure she would oblige and make me a grandmother to Mikas babies :naughty:) AHEM!! anyway...PHOTIES

PB260058.jpg

PB260060.jpg

PB260047.jpg

PB260050.jpg

PB260040.jpg

Wow...:wub2:

Thank you Grandma Sparkly1 - do you really think half naked pics of Mika are going to deter those younglings from that previous topic?! You've just added fuel to the fire.:roftl:

*did you see his bumble-bee sockies?!* :naughty:

Wow...:wub2:

Thank you Grandma Sparkly1 - do you really think half naked pics of Mika are going to deter those younglings from that previous topic?! You've just added fuel to the fire.:roftl:

*did you see his bumble-bee sockies?!* :naughty:

OMG no I didn't did you get any pix our Bumblebee Vix would love those...I shall have to go hunt for some now.

PS. I think his bare back is even more adorable than his front. (lets face it, the guy is just awesome from his the ends of his hair to the nails on his toes), nowt can be done...he is rather dashing lol.

PPS lmao, I jsut checked out my OWN pix and noticed the sockies after all lol.

I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!

In a motherly and affectionate way of course :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You made me smile big time with that!

dcdeb

Thanks for the pics and comments/reviews so far. That is fabulous news about the quilt (which I only found out existed this morning, ahem, but I'm very happy about something that many of you worked so hard on being appreciated). I should be doing other things (getting the house ready for a party tonight), but I'm wedging it around reading the thread!

WOW THANKS!

I love them all, especially the one of Luke where he's trying to inch his way up the big M, and Cherisse is trying to pull Mika off of it.

PB260078.jpg

No idea how Vix's eyelashes stayed on all night with all the bouncing etc lol.

Oh...vix thanked Cherisse for handing her her drumstick cos in Doncaster it went black and it hit her on the forehead, and Cherisse said "OH yeah I saw that I'm so sorry lol"

Cherisse is a doll she's fab.

and this is a pic of our little Mika-giggle bear we gave him I do have a small vid of him receiving it but it's a bit dark and I need to work out how to upload it (it's quite cute), but then Mika IS cute lol.

(I can't believe he asked us if he could keep him lol), the bare faced cheek of the man heh heh.

PB260076.jpg

That's a great pic with Cherisse - lashes are awesome!:thumb_yello:

I LOOOOOVE that bear! :wub2: I love his mini Mika look-a-like t-shirt with sparkly stick-on braces! I made myself a similar shirt too! :biggrin2:

Thanks for the pics! :biggrin2:

I really like the group one of them on the M! :original: I also like the one where Mika hugs the skeleton. I don't even know what it's all about but for some reason I find it touching when he hugs him.

I don't know how Luke can hold the banjo like that. I've tried playing a banjo many times just for the heck of it (I sounded horrible of course because I know nothing about it but I was at least cool in my head) and those suckers are heavy! At least the one I was messing on was, it was about 20-30 pounds! If I was Luke, I think my arm would just fall of during the show. I'd of course then quickly gather my arm because I don't want some crazy fan girl to decide to get it. I kinda like my arm. :wink2:

Right guys here we go, I'll just post a few as its late and some of poopy, but I HAVE to post this as I am sooooo ecstatic about it.

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

Haven't been here for a while but it was nice to come back to seeing the quilt on there!!! Thanks for putting the picture up! I see my winnie the pooh pj's!:wub2:

Thanks guys!

I miss you all!!!!!:(

That's a great pic with Cherisse - lashes are awesome!:thumb_yello:

I LOOOOOVE that bear! :wub2: I love his mini Mika look-a-like t-shirt with sparkly stick-on braces! I made myself a similar shirt too! :biggrin2:

I love that T.shirt that is why I made it lol AND he wore it tonight (well last night now it's bleeding 5am arrrgh I have to go to sleeep).

I love that T.shirt that is why I made it lol AND he wore it tonight (well last night now it's bleeding 5am arrrgh I have to go to sleeep).

Go to sleep! Good night (morning?). I think I speak on behalf of many when I say that we appreciate you staying up and sharing your pics! :thumb_yello: