2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PB260058.jpg

Ahhh. I love the colourful clothes, no doubt, but Mika looks downright amazing in black.

PB260050.jpg

He looks even more amazing without a shirt....:naughty:

Mika, your back looks tense - I'd be happy to help work out any kinks in your muscles...:fisch:

PB260016.jpg

The butt dance! Saranayde has one heck of a fabulous booty, wouldn't you agree? :biggrin2:

RIGHT lets get some order back here, here are some pics to keep you going, just some of the better ones I took, the others will be fuzzy. (ps. I would settle for Mika's grandkids, that is why I keep taking Bumblebee Vix to his gigs now :naughty: she doesn't know yet but I am sure she would oblige and make me a grandmother to Mikas babies :naughty:) AHEM!! anyway...PHOTIES

PB260058.jpg

PB260060.jpg

Brilliant !!!!:roftl: :roftl:

He looks great in black too !:wub2:

Thanks for the other pics as well !

How great it is that the quilt is there on stage for everyone to see! It's fantastic that Mika appreciates so much the gifts that his fans give him:wub2:

And the mini mika teddybear is so cute!!

Thanks sparkly for the amazing pics and thanks everyone for the reports!

PB260078.jpg

and this is a pic of our little Mika-giggle bear we gave him I do have a small vid of him receiving it but it's a bit dark and I need to work out how to upload it (it's quite cute), but then Mika IS cute lol.

(I can't believe he asked us if he could keep him lol), the bare faced cheek of the man heh heh.

PB260076.jpg

sparkly ! did you have a mika giggle in the bear ? did you ever hear about the bear we gave mika on the 17th of nov in glasgow ? kath made tartan trousers for the bear & we were going to put a mika giggle in it but the giggle died a few weeks before the gig so we decided to change it to mika singing love love me ! when it came to the day of the gig no one wanted to give it to mika as we all wanted mc mika to ourselves :naughty: i wonder where our lil mc mika is now ?

I think I may be the first back to post, but It will be short tonight... more tomorrow.

The Gig was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Mika said so, the band said so, and the MFC said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The floor in the Academy was bouncing up and down!!!!!!!

Mika did come out and sign eventually. He said hello to me and asked me how I was:shocked: He signed my pic... you know, the one from Newcastle in Feb:wub2: No kiss from Mika tonight, but I did get a kiss from Luke, and pics with Luke, Cherrise, and Martin.

I have loads of pics to upload... but it will be tomorrow I'm afraid..... I'm shattered.

I am buzzing right now!!!!!! OMG... I think that was the best gig I've ever ever seen or been part of!!!!!!

Thanks to all the lovely MFC ers..... I love you all:wub2:

Just a quick snippet for you before I go to bed, I just got back from the most awesome and eventuful gig yet, right at the front again pressed up against the barriers, the stage was very small but Mika was right in front of my face almost all night, he was fantastic, the show was full of high spirited fun and jokes, Mika spilled water over Cherisse, she tried to spank him with ehr drumsticks, she handed Vix her drumstick after nearly having her EYE out at Doncaster.

THE BEST THING EVER IS THIS..............................

CARMEL........

HE PUT THE QUILT ON THE DRUM STAND,

we didn't notice it for about 5 mins but Vix saw it and shouted and started to point and scream "oh my god LOOOK!!!! the quilt" it took me a few mins to realize what she meant but Mika saw her freaking out about it and smiled at her.

The 1st thing we noticed was Martin had an MFC heart on his mike stand :biggrin2:

WE have lots great pics, I think Vix's are better than mine but I tried to do a bit of videoing but camera only takes 20 seconds at a time, I did video us giving Mika our little Mika giggle bear which he did his lush giggle to again and asked us if he could keep him....(like we were gonna say NO lol, it was for him anyway as I made 2 but his is better lol). I will try to upload some of my pics in a few mins but it's late and I got work tomorrow. Vix will put hers on tomorrow night.

All in all they all seemed to really enjoy this gig and he did get the most rapturous reception.

also Vix has an update on the whole dressing up for gigs situation but she will post tomorrow with the details on that.

Argh, I'm so jealous of everyone that met him! Me and my friend waited until 11.15pm for him to come out and we got counted and everything, but the last metro was at 11.30 so we had to run for that and didn't get to meet him! Gutted! What time did he eventually come out?

But we did meet 2 lovely girls in the queue..if you come on here - hey!

The gig was awesome - seriously the best show I've ever been to. He's so stunning in real life and his voice is just amazing.

Wanna go again!

YaY!

Had an absolute blast!

Me and Babs sang our hearts out! LOL! The whole crowd was wicked!

If anyone has photos of the Christmas stocking on the piano can you forward them as I made it! Afterwards during a MIKAHUG!! LOL! he asked me if I saw it-he seemed really chuffed bless him!. I was too far away but I know the people at the front might have it!

Am really not very well and prob have a chest infection so going to bed with a Lemsip! and Sweet MIKA Dreams! lol!

Thanks for the great comments on my Lollipopgirl dress I am pleased I wore it now!

Still thawing out from waiting for hours for MIKA to arrive outside! Thanks to the band for keeping us entertained in the cold!

Oh... he was the best ever tonight!

Nite Guys!

One very Happy Daisylou!

xx

Thanks for your reports!!!!!

With that shirtless photo of Mika I keep staring at the bit of hair on his lower back :shocked::naughty:

Me too!!!!!

I need that instrument and I want one now

I think its an electric bass, I have also seen an electric double

bass like that too!

This sounds like an absolutely awesome night :shocked: How fab is Mika :wub2: and MFC :wub2:

Thanks for the reviews and Sparkly your photos are great.

I love him!I love him!I love him!I love him!IIn a motherly and affectionate way of course :bleh:

me too! me too! me too! me too!

In a wanna make babies kind of way, of course.:mf_rosetinted:

You cannot know how I am stuck-in-the-middle of these two extremes right now :roftl: It isn't right!!!!!!!!!!! I need therapy.

Hi, My Husband And I Went To C Mika Last Night At Newcastle He Was Brilliant!!!!!!!! The Whole Crowd Was Bouncing The Whole Night -we Both Enjoyed It, He Seemed To Really Enjoy It Too. We Are Both Knackered This Morning, As We Are Older Fans Of Mika!!!!!!

Hi, My Husband And I Went To C Mika Last Night At Newcastle He Was Brilliant!!!!!!!! The Whole Crowd Was Bouncing The Whole Night -we Both Enjoyed It, He Seemed To Really Enjoy It Too. We Are Both Knackered This Morning, As We Are Older Fans Of Mika!!!!!!

Welcome to MFC - hope you have a great time here, and

glad you enjoyed the gig - from another Older fan!! :biggrin2:

*sigh*

I am at work and it's almost impossible for me to read the entire thread... Have to wait until I'm back home - but I read the quilt was on Cherisses drum stage! YAY!! :thumb_yello:

Will try to catch up later today!

Hi Blue - catch you later :biggrin2:

:shocked: Seems as if hell broke loose while I was asleep last night, LOL. You guys must really have had a blast!

Wow.

I think it was all because Sivan made her way to the UK for the gigs :sneaky2: Next time, Sivan, you'll get your ass here to Germany, missy :sneaky2:

Thanks so much for aaall the pics, they're amaaaaaazing! And yes, I still keep on collecting the skeleton/umbrella ones :wub2:

I loooove the new blue fake braces. And the newly discovered fur :naughty: And sexy Cherisse! That pic of her with Vix is beauty! Both of them are! I adore the lashes btw!! Oooh, and the teddy!

Mellody had a skeleton costume?? Where, where?! I want to see...

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

LOL!

My review....

We got to Newcastle at about 4.45pm and parked around the back of the venue. As we were passing the back door we could see Mika sound checking. So me and Ali hung around for about and hour listening and watching what we could. I really wanted my pic signed and tried all ways to get someone to get it signed for me. At one point I was told that after Mika had finisged sound checking, he would do it for me. But time was moving on, so I headed around the front to join the queue.

Met lots of MFC'ers Sivan, Summer, Mellody, Sparkly, Vix, Hanner, Sharon, Fred, Sara, Caz, Babs, Kath, Kath's daughter.... sorry if I missed you. The atmosphere in the queue was high. I went to chat with Gothy and Helen (lovely to see you guys again !).

Luke came out to the queue with Andy to do some filming. I missed him as he went down the line, but caught him on the way back to sign something for me. Luke headed back to the front door. And then he came back to me. That's when I got a kiss:wub2: (thanks Ali). I think I will go for the full set!!! lol.

We were let into the venue not long after. The security asked to search my bag. No problem there... except he only lifted out my umbrella and removed my marker pen!!!!! how bizzare!! I could have had anything in there.. yet he only took my pen!!!! and I never got it back.. it got lost apparently!!!!!! strange security!!!

Never mind. I managed to get to the front for the first time (Thanks Ali again!!!) Was standing between Kath and Sparkly. I must apologise for my singing and jumping around:naughty:

palladium came on and were good. The audience was loud and up for it by this point. Once they left the stage, Fred released a balloon for the crown to bump around. This really got the crowd excited. Even when it went on the stage, the happy crew batted it back. How cool!! The crowd were shouting for Mika soooo loud. Take That's audience could probably hear us !!!! (they were playing the arena not too far away!!)

Mika came on stage and from the off.... the crowd were really up for it. They jumped and sang their hearts out. And Right throughout... Mika and the reast of the band smiled and laughed and messed about!!! They seemed to be having a ball. And so were we!

There were some really funny bits... When Mikey does his guitar solo in Love today, he turned around and said where is he???Mika had missed his q!! He came back... minus his top and jumped on Cherrises kit where Martin was.....Mika poured water over cherrise and a play fight began when they were playing the bins.. the animals..... Mika and the guys were having a blast.

Lollipop was so much fun.... and by then everyone was standing in the balcony too... much to Mika's pleasure. We left the gig all happy bunnies.

We went to the back door again and hung out. We were counted as if they were going to let us inside, but then came the message that Mika would not sign.. and there was to be NO TOUCHING!!!!! hehe.. that still makes me giggle.

we had 2 lines to the car for Mika to walk through, but then the band came out and just hung out, had photo's, chatted to everyone. The atmosphere was very much party!!!! I got lots of photos with the band. It's lovely how the band seem to recognise so many of the MFC......!!!! I saw Mika's mum.. who loved Sivan's dress sooo much she took photos of it...!!! It is Fabulous!!!

Eventually Mika came out... WITH A PEN!!!!! he signed, had photos taken and generally chatted. When he got to me he said Hi how are you and really smiled at me:wub2: . He signed my pic... which has gone straight back to the bedside again!!!! lol. Mika and the rest of the guys didn't seem to be in too much of a hurry to leave... but they had to move on. So they left and so did we.

I'm sorry for the very very long report...

One more thing..... Mr James Quin.... thankyou for being such a happy bloke!!!! lol

Right, I will try to upload some of my pics......

My review....

Wow, thank you for sharing this, haha, :lol3: Sivan was the star :thumb_yello:

.. and there was to be NO TOUCHING!!!!! hehe..

A bit sad that this has to be clarified in advance, no?

Seems as if things (fan(atics), that is) were going more and more Tokio Hotel.

My review....

We got to Newcastle at about 4.45pm and parked around the back of the venue. As we were passing the back door we could see Mika sound checking. So me and Ali hung around for about and hour listening and watching what we could. I really wanted my pic signed and tried all ways to get someone to get it signed for me. At one point I was told that after Mika had finisged sound checking, he would do it for me. But time was moving on, so I headed around the front to join the queue.

Met lots of MFC'ers Sivan, Summer, Mellody, Sparkly, Vix, Hanner, Sharon, Fred, Sara, Caz, Babs, Kath, Kath's daughter.... sorry if I missed you. The atmosphere in the queue was high. I went to chat with Gothy and Helen (lovely to see you guys again !).

Luke came out to the queue with Andy to do some filming. I missed him as he went down the line, but caught him on the way back to sign something for me. Luke headed back to the front door. And then he came back to me. That's when I got a kiss:wub2: (thanks Ali). I think I will go for the full set!!! lol.

We were let into the venue not long after. The security asked to search my bag. No problem there... except he only lifted out my umbrella and removed my marker pen!!!!! how bizzare!! I could have had anything in there.. yet he only took my pen!!!! and I never got it back.. it got lost apparently!!!!!! strange security!!!

Never mind. I managed to get to the front for the first time (Thanks Ali again!!!) Was standing between Kath and Sparkly. I must apologise for my singing and jumping around:naughty:

palladium came on and were good. The audience was loud and up for it by this point. Once they left the stage, Fred released a balloon for the crown to bump around. This really got the crowd excited. Even when it went on the stage, the happy crew batted it back. How cool!! The crowd were shouting for Mika soooo loud. Take That's audience could probably hear us !!!! (they were playing the arena not too far away!!)

Mika came on stage and from the off.... the crowd were really up for it. They jumped and sang their hearts out. And Right throughout... Mika and the reast of the band smiled and laughed and messed about!!! They seemed to be having a ball. And so were we!

There were some really funny bits... When Mikey does his guitar solo in Love today, he turned around and said where is he???Mika had missed his q!! He came back... minus his top and jumped on Cherrises kit where Martin was.....Mika poured water over cherrise and a play fight began when they were playing the bins.. the animals..... Mika and the guys were having a blast.

Lollipop was so much fun.... and by then everyone was standing in the balcony too... much to Mika's pleasure. We left the gig all happy bunnies.

We went to the back door again and hung out. We were counted as if they were going to let us inside, but then came the message that Mika would not sign.. and there was to be NO TOUCHING!!!!! hehe.. that still makes me giggle.

we had 2 lines to the car for Mika to walk through, but then the band came out and just hung out, had photo's, chatted to everyone. The atmosphere was very much party!!!! I got lots of photos with the band. It's lovely how the band seem to recognise so many of the MFC......!!!! I saw Mika's mum.. who loved Sivan's dress sooo much she took photos of it...!!! It is Fabulous!!!

Eventually Mika came out... WITH A PEN!!!!! he signed, had photos taken and generally chatted. When he got to me he said Hi how are you and really smiled at me:wub2: . He signed my pic... which has gone straight back to the bedside again!!!! lol. Mika and the rest of the guys didn't seem to be in too much of a hurry to leave... but they had to move on. So they left and so did we.

I'm sorry for the very very long report...

One more thing..... Mr James Quin.... thankyou for being such a happy bloke!!!! lol

Right, I will try to upload some of my pics......

Thanks for your report :biggrin2: Looking forward to the pics now :wub2: