2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ACK, I want more. :sneaky2: Tell David to let you write some more. Pics please? Oh, Hi! Hi Sivan, David, Summer...and everyone else! :biggrin2:

LMAO! well.... it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the best one i saw..... but ofcourse ALL his concerts were amazing!

but i thought i saw mia on fire before but last night was :shocked:

AMAZING SHOW!!!!!

we were FRONT ROW ENTER!!! wow!

every second of he show was perfect! seriousy i wa speachless at the end! i couldnt stop smiling the whole show and mika did some eye contact! :das: not just with me... but with others to!

AMAZING!!!! oh wait i allready said that??

so after the sho we waited outside for the band and i had some candy bags for ech member from Israel... so i gave Luke before the show and the others after the show :) i gave mika his gift i made for him...ill show u all later...david is back! damn....we need to go..

ill try write more later... got a quick pic with mika :)

ok GOT TO GO!!!! david is screaming here! ;)

Heya, great photo's everyone! I was there last night and I have to say that the gig has to be one of the best concerts I've ever been too. The atmosphere was electric. I got there about 6:30 and joined the already massive queue which double in size about 5 mins later.

The set was amazing, its so creative and fun. And of course Mika and the band were absolutely superb. When the huge balloon at the beginning ended up on stage Mika kicked it and it hit off me and my friend :naughty:

It's so hard to say which was my favourite part of the night because I enjoyed it all so much. It was good hearing Happy Ending live cos on his last tour he didn't have it on his setlist. You can tell how far he's come from the last tour too, with the sets, songs etc

Im absolutely knackered today but still left with a buzz from last night :thumb_yello:

BTW I am really in bed! It is just too good too see that everyone enjoyed it as much as me! I videoed most of the gig so thanks to all that took photos!

My chest is sooo sore! and I can't stop coughing altho it might be pneumonia after the temperature of last night! How cold ???and we have been having some really mild nights!

Mellody what about that guy stood behind us! What a tit he was! Paul said all he could hear was us telling him off! LOL!:biggrin2:

Sorry if I didn't say Hi to everyone but to be honest I felt too ill to be there! Its MIKA he has that effect no matter how you feel he will cheer you up!:wink2:

xx

Dsc02035.jpg

YAY I bought him that! It was a Tony Milianaire Drinky Crow and didn't realise he had put up with him! He is a sweetheart!

xx

really?!Amaazin!:wub2: It had somethin familiar..but where is the "xxx" bottle in the beck?:naughty:

I wanted to buy this 2003972633415704820_rs.jpg

but it costed too much..and now it's sold out:boxed:

well.... it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the best one i saw..... but ofcourse ALL his concerts were amazing!

but i thought i saw mia on fire before but last night was

AMAZING SHOW!!!!!

we were FRONT ROW ENTER!!! wow!

every second of he show was perfect! seriousy i wa speachless at the end! i couldnt stop smiling the whole show and mika did some eye contact! :das: not just with me... but with others to!

AMAZING!!!! oh wait i allready said that?? :roftl:

so after the sho we waited outside for the band and i had some candy bags for ech member from Israel... so i gave Luke before the show and the others after the show :) i gave mika his gift i made for him...ill show u all later...david is back! damn....we need to go..

ill try write more later... got a quick pic with mika :)

ok GOT TO GO!!!! david is screaming here! ;)

Sounds like you're having massive fun there!!! thanks for the short report.. i think :blink: anyway... have fun!!!:biggrin2:

Right guys here we go, I'll just post a few as its late and some of poopy, but I HAVE to post this as I am sooooo ecstatic about it.

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

I SAW MY PATCH! YAAY! i tought it was lost on thepost as carmel never told me she got it...:shocked::naughty:

Thanks for reviews and pics everyone! :thumb_yello:

I have a couple, for the next two gigs, but no one will know them 'til Mika gets asked, not even Andy. Heh heh.

Hey Rose... did you wear your penguin outfit for all the gigs??? i'm gutted that i didn't take a photo with you in it at Birmingham :thumbdown:

ok, fred, sivan and summer have left for sightseeing, i think they might come online tonight. i'm still here at freddies pc, cause i"m going to the take that gig tonight, and as the others went to durham which is the other direction, it wouldnt have worked for me. so i can post some more photos. ;) it's just the whole pix, not cut out or anything, so theyre not that good, but i thought you might like them :wink2: luke and andy before the show (interviewing the pengu), mika with daislylou"s presents, mika with the quilt and sivan and me after the show in our fab costumes. hers was sooo pretty, and she put even more work in it than i put in mine, it's all handmade, totally amazing!

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

btw, mika said that it was his best UK gig so far. :biggrin2:

Hey Rose... did you wear your penguin outfit for all the gigs??? i'm gutted that i didn't take a photo with you in it at Birmingham :thumbdown:

I got it online from a fancy dress shop in London.

Wish I could have spent more time with everybody in Birmingham, it was a fantastic couple of days. Next time around will definitely do that.

Yesterday was another surreal day. Wasn't going originally, but Andy talked me round and got me a ticket. So I stopped for a coffee at a service station and nodded off before I went in. Woke up to find I'd left my lights on, which equals 1 flat battery!

When I eventually got rescued by a knight in a red rescue van, I only just made it by the skin of my teeth with 45 minutes to go until the doors opened.

Wasn't sure Andy remembered the ticket, and Babs had lost hers at Donny, so a guy who was selling his wifes for the face value on the ticket was a godsend.

Then Andy came out with Luke, who is an incredibly lovey guy had a great chat with him then and after, and he told me my ticket was waiting for me!

So as luck would have it another guy walked by looking for a ticket and bought one of mine for what I paid for it. RESULT!

Then the doors opened, went in, FINALLY got my ticket after what seemed an age at the box office, and stood over on Mikeys side again.

I've got to say last night the Newcastle crowd were ON FIRE! I can't remember a gig I've ever been to were the audience have been so up for it, even for the support. Pete from Palladium was totally blown away by it, and Mika really couldn't believe it, it was the best night so far.

The big guy was on form and I'm seriously worried for Martins sanity, ha ha. He was bouncing around all over the place, he really does enjoy himself up there, it is a joy to see, especially when he's chasing Sara all over the stage.LOL!

Missionary Man was back last night, love that song and Holy Johnny was hilarious, especially when they all shout AMEN! Ha ha.

I loved the reaction of the couple beside me when Teddy Bears Picnic came on, the guy was roaring with laughter, it was brilliant.

After the show round the back we were doing a line of honour each side of the van door waiting for Mika to come out. The band came out first taking photos and chatting, I spoke to Luke again, which was cool as I've never had a chance to really do that before last night, he is really nice.

Then Mika came out,walked up and down signing things and having photos taken. I didn't think I'd get to do the question, but in another surreal moment, he was right in front of me and said Hi, so I asked if it was okay to do the random question and he said okay, so we did. I love his reactions to these, 'cause he has no idea what's coming, but I have simple rules, nothing too personal or intimate, nothing he's been asked constantly and always lighthearted and funny, I try to keep it fresh and not heavy.

Then he left, and we said goodbye to the others and I follwed Babs Kath and Abby back to the hotel.

ok, fred, sivan and summer have left for sightseeing, i think they might come online tonight. i'm still here at freddies pc, cause i"m going to the take that gig tonight, and as the others went to durham which is the other direction, it wouldnt have worked for me. so i can post some more photos. ;) it's just the whole pix, not cut out or anything, so theyre not that good, but i thought you might like them :wink2: luke and andy before the show (interviewing the pengu), mika with daislylou"s presents, mika with the quilt and sivan and me after the show in our fab costumes. hers was sooo pretty, and she put even more work in it than i put in mine, it's all handmade, totally amazing!

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

btw, mika said that it was his best UK gig so far. :biggrin2:

MIKA WHO????

GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU WERE THE STARSSSSS(i'm in love lol)

and RICHARD of course!

WENDI!

I miss you, wish you'd been there last night, it was awesome.

I wish I had been there too - pity we could not hire a big

Mika bus, and collect fans from up and down the country

and all go to the Mika gigs. I will make another one someday,

I am determined to meet you again!! (and Andy, as he

is your non-feathered twin!!) :wink2::biggrin2: