2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha that's good to know!

Do you have your next question planned yet?

I have a couple, for the next two gigs, but no one will know them 'til Mika gets asked, not even Andy. Heh heh.

I have a couple, for the next two gigs, but no one will know them 'til Mika gets asked, not even Andy. Heh heh.

Oh, Andy tried to get the question out of you last night!!! You resisted though Rose!!!:thumb_yello:

i swear you must try to confuse him... it's so much fun...

random questions like:

Are they blue?

Does it google?

Did you find it?

Bananas or Oranges?

Unleaded or Diesel?

Is it battery powered or electric?

Lol...

Martin was hyper last night..... ask Sara when she gets back... iPhone!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG OMG I forgot about that, he held it up didnt he yelling "SHE HAS GOT AN IPHONE...LOOK EVERYBODY SHE HAS GOT AN IPHONE" Vix shouted "hey do you want her to get mugged or something" lol.

OMG OMG I forgot about that, he held it up didnt he yelling "SHE HAS GOT AN IPHONE...LOOK EVERYBODY SHE HAS GOT AN IPHONE" Vix shouted "hey do you want her to get mugged or something" lol.

:naughty: he was sooooo amazed!!! he couldn't stop shouting that!!!!

the after gig bit was a riot!!!!!!

:naughty: he was sooooo amazed!!! he couldn't stop shouting that!!!!

the after gig bit was a riot!!!!!!

It is a funky phone like... Sara's done herself good.. but she should have said 'now you've booked me a mugging on the way home, you'd best give me a lift instead' haha

heehehehee...

it shines!!!! you wouldnt need a bedside light would you??...

andi, that's why he tucks it!!!

:blink:

How I love mika's teeth,the cutest thing!

The bunny teeth...:wub2:

Dsc01989.jpg

Dsc01981.jpg

Is that Mellody's skull mask in the second pic?

I think so too.....I think he decided to pose for pics tonight BECAUSE Sivan was there!!!!

Oh, well....can't wait to see the result...they always make such a cute couple in their pics together!!! :naughty:

*sigh* Yes, I suspect so, too... it's hard not to be a bit jealous... :(

OK, now I see RAK1 lurking around... come on, Rose! What do you have

to say for yourself tonight?! Inquiring minds want to know!!!:naughty:

dcdeb

I can't be jealous of Sivan ... that's just impossible for me it would be like being jealous of cherisse ... :roftl:

Great reports so far :punk: :punk:

Mariposa texted me at 4am haha I woke up and she told me that it was great and the thing about the I Phone :punk:

I can't be jealous of Sivan ... that's just impossible for me it would be like being jealous of cherisse ... :roftl:

Great reports so far :punk: :punk:

Mariposa texted me at 4am haha I woke up and she told me that it was great and the thing about the I Phone :punk:

I got the same one around the same moment! they went to bed quite late I'd like to know what they were doing until then :naughty:

hellooo! :biggrin2: i'm just online from freddies computer, sivan and summer are right behind me, we had a brilliant time yesterday (of course!). sivan will go online in a minute. :wink2:

probably all the general stuff has been reported already... about my experience, i wore a gray skelly costume, was quite worried first cause of what mika said in doncaster about dressing up, and cause when andy interviewed me he said i stole the idea. :boxed: but mika liked it, he told me after the show he thinks its amazing and that i should wear it for london too :biggrin2: and during love today he made me signs to give him my mask and then he held it for a short moment (summer has that bit on video :biggrin2: )

heres a pic of my costume, for those who wanted to see it... will upload all my pix and videos when i get home next week.

IMG_2829-1.jpg

other facts

luke was outside with andy before the gig

the palladium guitarist is cute :naughty:

all the band members except for mikey spent a long time outside after the gig signing autographs and taking pix

mika signed autographs, but it wasn't get in line, everyone was forming a path from the backstage door to his van, and he went along both sides and quickly signed things. there wasnt much time to talk with him though.

sorry i'm in a hurry, freddie wants to go sightseeing with us, so i have to go now

LMAO! well.... it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the best one i saw..... but ofcourse ALL his concerts were amazing!

but i thought i saw mia on fire before but last night was :shocked:

AMAZING SHOW!!!!!

we were FRONT ROW ENTER!!! :punk: wow!

every second of he show was perfect! seriousy i wa speachless at the end! i couldnt stop smiling the whole show and mika did some eye contact! :das: not just with me... but with others to!

AMAZING!!!! oh wait i allready said that?? :roftl:

so after the sho we waited outside for the band and i had some candy bags for ech member from Israel... so i gave Luke before the show and the others after the show :) i gave mika his gift i made for him...ill show u all later...david is back! damn....we need to go..

ill try write more later... got a quick pic with mika :)

ok GOT TO GO!!!! david is screaming here! ;)