2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He finally met her! LOL! Surely there must have been some story there, andi!

Did Cherisse know who her most ardent admirer was? :naughty:

dcdeb

Yeah... she knew who he was..... but Fred has a better story about Mika!!!!!

well what a night me and my friends had,we were at the carling academy to see mika,he was so so so good infact totaly fab:thumb_yello: ,we were right near the front,i would definatly go again to see him i was just o sorry when it finished though :tears: :tears: :tears: wish i was still their,my ears and throat are sore as well lol MIKA IS FAB XXXXX

well what a night me and my friends had,we were at the carling academy to see mika,he was so so so good infact totaly fab:thumb_yello: ,we were right near the front,i would definatly go again to see him i was just o sorry when it finished though :tears: :tears: :tears: wish i was still their,my ears and throat are sore as well lol MIKA IS FAB XXXXX

:welcomeani: to the MFC, gillian -- glad you had such a fab time!

It's worth enduring the pain, the show is so marvelous, isn't it? :wink2:

dcdeb

Dsc02018.jpg

andi...I need to get a nightlight just like yours.. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

how fabulous would that be next to your bed?????On second thoughts... this pic is also going next to my bed:biggrin2:

pmsl... i dont know if its the illness or genuine hilarity but i just keep imagining glowing mika pmsl.... he could never play hide& seek or murder in the dark could he???... but he'd be great for reading in bed... hahaha omgggg im getting worse...im imagining mika married with a pregnant wife, and the foetus wondering what the flashy light that kept appearing was..... pmsl....

god help me.....

pmsl... i dont know if its the illness or genuine hilarity but i just keep imagining glowing mika pmsl.... he could never play hide& seek or murder in the dark could he???... but he'd be great for reading in bed... hahaha omgggg im getting worse...im imagining mika married with a pregnant wife, and the foetus wondering what the flashy light that kept appearing was..... pmsl....

god help me.....

Jodi.. i fear there is no helping you...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Okay then.

Would you ever grow a beard?

Queue look of total shock and disbelief, followed by the wrinkled nose and "NO!"

Then he just smiled, when I jumped up and down saying "3 for 3" That's 3 no's on the trot, LOL!

sparkly ! did you have a mika giggle in the bear ? did you ever hear about the bear we gave mika on the 17th of nov in glasgow ? kath made tartan trousers for the bear & we were going to put a mika giggle in it but the giggle died a few weeks before the gig so we decided to change it to mika singing love love me ! when it came to the day of the gig no one wanted to give it to mika as we all wanted mc mika to ourselves :naughty: i wonder where our lil mc mika is now ?

Yes it DOES have THE Mika ringtone giggle inside it, and I was NOT daft, I made one for me too (though his is the better one and the giggle is extremely clear on his one) I think he should market this it would be a big seller, I would defo buy one, or even if it was a Mika doll with the giggle and some random song lines etc lol. (but they better make sure it looks like him).

Okay then.

Queue look of total shock and disbelief, followed by the wrinkled nose and "NO!"

Then he just smiled, when I jumped up and down saying "3 for 3" That's 3 no's on the trot, LOL!

Hahaha that's good to know!

Do you have your next question planned yet?

Question for the lucky people who went to Newcastle...

Did Freddie wear a hat with corks on it?

If so, does anyone have a pic?

NOPE he did however have a huge balloon that he let the crowd play with during the set change b4 Mika came on, the crowd loved it and kept it bouncing over our heads for half an hour. :thumb_yello:

Okay then.

so cute when Mika wrinkled his nose.....:wub2:

Okay then.

Nice question, lol!