Mika Quilt Newcastle debut (and beyond)

sparkly1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fantastic, the quilt looks fab (like the Sonic patch Sparkly, my kids are obsessed with Sonic, I must show them that!!:naughty: )

Wish I'd got my a**e in gear and contributed.

Well done everyone who did :thumb_yello:

woah Sonic!!!:punk: When it cames out with the Sega consolle...ah, infinite battles with my cousins:wub2:{not only virtual...}:roftl:

and ladies HERE is the EVIDENCE I am still bouncing with joy at this and I can see 1 of MY patches at the top (it's the sonic the hedgehog one lol).

I thought it deserved its own thread and if anyone has anymore pics of its outings plz post them here.

THIS is why we love the bones of this guy, MIKA your are a darling and if I wasn't old enough to be your mother then I would say I LOVE you!! (guess I can say it in an affectionate motherly fashion though lol).

He gave a HUGE beaming smile when he noticed Vix pointing and screaming to me to look at it I was like :shocked::shocked::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

I love him in an affectionate, motherly way as well! I'd really love to look after him!

Love today, from Marilyn

THis is really spectacular! Mika loves us, and I think he's the sweetest guy in the whole world...every now and than he does something as a little *wink to us... sort of a thankyou for being there... *sigh*

I just love him!

My thoughts and feelings on the matter entirely, eeee by gum (it's Yorkshire talk to those from the deep south or other countries lol) this guy sure knows EXACTLY how to make the word fall in love with him, and eeee by gum, it's hard to to have to tell your self to stop being a silly old bag lol :roftl: I don't care, he does the sweetest most thoughtful things sometimes so it's his own fault if we can't fight it all the time. :bleh:

i thought we were still collecting quilt patches from people. maybe it's just 2 am in israel and i'm too tired. maybe it's that i go online every fews days and just keep losing the threads. either way, if i can still join in and send a patch (even though i can't sew) can someone please let me know at gabiklaf@yahoo.com

i check it every day so i probably can't manage to lose my email address.

also, almost last chance for any more pics of you to glue onto the mobile.

by the way, the quilt looks amazing

gabi

i thought we were still collecting quilt patches from people. maybe it's just 2 am in israel and i'm too tired. maybe it's that i go online every fews days and just keep losing the threads. either way, if i can still join in and send a patch (even though i can't sew) can someone please let me know at gabiklaf@yahoo.com

i check it every day so i probably can't manage to lose my email address.

also, almost last chance for any more pics of you to glue onto the mobile.

by the way, the quilt looks amazing

gabi

erm THIS particular quilt is done and dusted, and delivered to the big M at Doncaster on Saturday so unless you are making a quilt elsewhere then I a sure this one is over now, and the photos show THEE finished article on it's uk début with Mika at Newcastle on 26/11/2007

(but PM thatradfreak if you have nay questions.

Here's a preview of the quilt when Carmel showed it to us in the waiting line.

0746.jpg

See this is why we absolutely LOVE Mika. What other performers do this freakin' awesome stuff for their fans? We love him so much and for him to do this for us is totally unreal.

Thanks Moriina for showing us what the quilt looked liked unspread. We see ours, it is directly under the middle sign panel, bottom right corner. We are so excited! We can't get it off our minds. Thanks Mika!!:mf_lustslow:

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins