Dress up NEWS!!!

BumbleBee_Vix

Actually, I don't see a need to get all upset about this news - neither in a positive nor in a negative way, just because nobody will ever be forced to dress up or to dress up according to a particular theme or not to dress up at all. So everything is fine, or did I get it all wrong again? :boxed:

oh, I never felt forced. I guess I'm no good to be forced tot hings, I just dot he opposite .. :fisch:

I just feared I'd be the only lonely one in fancy dress and now I decided even if I'll be the only lonely one, I won't care :naughty:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or./.. just characters from his songs like Grace Kelly Freddie Mercuary and lollipop girl.. if you get what i mean :mf_rosetinted:

I understand the lollipop girl part but I wonder how I could possible dress up as Grace Kelly or Freddie Mercury:blink:

Although I do think everyone wears a themed based costume, I find it a bit difficult. Many people have already prepared their costumes (even people who aren't attending an upcoming gig at the current tour).

Plus, like it was mentioned before, money is an issue.

I'm broke.:mf_rosetinted:

I hope the America fans will want to dress up this time. I know i didn't really dress up for the past few gigs but i really want to after hearing this.

I did hear what Mika was saying to the other Mfcers about it all being a bit overdone and how everyone is stealing his idea. I kinda felt bad for them but it was funny and he was smiling when he said it so all you can do is agree. Besides everyone is always trying to steal Mika's ideas. Shame on them!

CYNTHIA!

:huglove:

I liked what you wore at GMA. It was cute!

I was planning on wearing skinny jeans, a Mika shirt, braces, and a tutu at my next gig.:naughty: But I would like to dress up if I have money for the concert.

Aww. haha what were they dressed as?

Uh... Don't want to spoil the fun but... you heard that theme idea from Andy right??? Not from Mika?

And really... can a guy who calls himself a different name every single night be trusted? :naughty: :naughty:

good point :roftl:

Uh... Don't want to spoil the fun but... you heard that theme idea from Andy right??? Not from Mika?

And really... can a guy who calls himself a different name every single night be trusted? :naughty: :naughty:

I still think themes would be cute and a good way to spot MFCers.

:thumb_yello:

i think... a theme should be lots of sequins/glitter/sparkles/fluff :mf_lustslow: and lots nd lots of beads and that... :biggrin2:

yeah i like that! then i can use my gold and silver spray in my hair and my boa(??) thing and some more ugly stuff xD

December 3rd BLATENTLY needs to be "Cartoon Theme". Why? coz me, danika and CHRISTINE (not Lauren now!) are going as the POWERPUFF GIRLS!!! (well hopefully christine xD)

Wow. a theme for each gig. How exciting!

And im Sylvester the cat :cool:

You can't go to his concert without being dressed up. He has guards to crush you if you do so.

...and that I would have noticed. :mf_rosetinted:

oh, I never felt forced. I guess I'm no good to be forced tot hings, I just dot he opposite .. :fisch:

I just feared I'd be the only lonely one in fancy dress and now I decided even if I'll be the only lonely one, I won't care :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

FFS! Mika make your bloody mind up!:blink:

I personally have spent a fortune this year on my outfits and just when I think I found the perfect one he wants us to be different for everyone?

Now Mika you know I love you but seriously I am not made of money. If I was I would go to every single gig and you would be sick of the sight of me LOL

I might honestly just go in my own jeans theme

Rant over

FFS! Mika make your bloody mind up!:blink:

I personally have spent a fortune this year on my outfits and just when I think I found the perfect one he wants us to be different for everyone?

Now Mika you know I love you but seriously I am not made of money. If I was I would go to every single gig and you would be sick of the sight of me LOL

I might honestly just go in my own jeans theme

Rant over

You would look lovely in whatever you choose to wear!!! xx

Mmmmmm....this is great info Vix.

I think the mods will need to open some special threads where everyone can check tour dates and suggested themes which may influence which gigs they get tickets for.

We should really stick together on this thing as it would be so powerful if 30 or so people turned up at his show each night in a really unified outfit.

He really wouldn't be able to miss us! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

What a first post:roftl: I think that everyone's looking for a costume now:naughty:

yeah, i guess. well you know, it's kinda like chatting someone up in a pub, the best line is just to say hello and not try to be clever cuz u end up looking like a prat.

that's what i was going for. not looking like a prat. definitely. what do you think?

yeah, i guess. well you know, it's kinda like chatting someone up in a pub, the best line is just to say hello and not try to be clever cuz u end up looking like a prat.

that's what i was going for. not looking like a prat. definitely. what do you think?

Not a prat!! :thumb_yello:

I think you're funny :roftl:

I suppose it was so random cause instead of commenting on the actual thing that was being discussed on the thread, you just asked a very general "where's everyone", which I found hilarious :naughty: .

Welcome anyway!! And what do you think of the whole dressing up thing and themes? Have you gone or are you going to any gigs? and will you dress up?