Dress up NEWS!!!

BumbleBee_Vix

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't sleep either - but will have to try VERY soon!!

Maybe ironing will help :mf_rosetinted:

Ironing? :shocked: I can think of sooo many better things to do to go to sleep!!

I NEVER iron, on principle; I hate it.

I don't buy stuff that needs ironing.:thumb_yello::naughty:

Well, if you can't sleep, look at that:

800035aa3f44b595940d444899bd91447eb21d.gif

again.... and again... and again... *yawn*.....:wink2:

that actually helps, thx. watching mika obsessively can get me thru another hour at least. some nice videos on youtube

Its only the girls school shirts, nothing else gets ironed :thumb_yello:

Ah I see, obligations then!:biggrin2:

Anyway, unfortunately for me I REALLY need my sleep and it's way too late already....so I am off to bed.....Goodnight everyone!!

And Moran, enjoy the Mika watching, it's a hard drug,hehe!!

Ah I see, obligations then!:biggrin2:

Anyway, unfortunately for me I REALLY need my sleep and it's way too late already....so I am off to bed.....Goodnight everyone!!

And Moran, enjoy the Mika watching, it's a hard drug,hehe!!

thank you kindly. it's a sad substitute to coming to the sold out gig on sunday or on tuesday when i have classes, which you all probably will be at, living in london etc. i envy you to no end.

thank you kindly. it's a sad substitute to coming to the sold out gig on sunday or on tuesday when i have classes, which you all probably will be at, living in london etc. i envy you to no end.

Sorry to hear that Moran :blink: . I do have a spare for Monday which I was going to put on ebay, so if you would like to get it please feel free to pm me.

Anyway I am off now

My theme is black.

yeeey I'll go with that, it speaks volumes, dark, mysterious, cheap and easy lol.

oo soory babs that makes you sound like a hooker and we all knkow that MIka likes to book em and nook em :shocked:

ok ok so it's black forever then eh. :naughty:

Maybe he is after something more subtle than whole out dressing up, maybe we all have to wear green one time, for nature or all have flashing bunny ears at easter, erm, or something to do with what city he is playing or we could all make a top out of a carrier bag for recycling, oh I dunno I am sure we will come up with things when the time comes.

But somehow the whole thing feels weird to me, because I think Mika's music must be going to go very very serious and how can you have fun with heavy political issues etc, but he must have something up his sleeve to surprise and shock us and I know his music wont, cant and shouldn't stand still really, but it feels like the end of an era is looming and we have to say goodbye to an old friend and hello to a new one.:( and if he DOES start to play HUGE venues I fear the intamacy and connection we get with his gigs now will be lost.

I went to see Meatloaf at Newcastle Arena and even if he had been well enough to do the gig fully I still don't think the atmosphere would be a patch on Mika's as they are now, it was too big, Meatloaf was a dot and if I really feel that I don't want to have to watch him on a huge screen to see him, may as well sit in the comfort of you living room if you have to do that. I know some of you will be fine with huge venues, but I just don't like them at all, so....I dunno I just feel a bit sad and pensive about it all at the moment.

I didn't do in fancy dress for Newcastle and I don't think I will do for Hammersmith, and I have to say, I was a lot more comfortable in normal clothes as I am sorta shy inside and don't really like to stand out at all, I tend to disappear into the wall where it's safe.

(good grief where did that shpeel come from lol).

hey perhaps this is all a big ploy to distract the might MFc from sniffing out and discussing something REALLY important about to happen that he wants to keep under wraps just now, it could all be just a sneaky distraction method lol well looky here seems to be working Mika your soooo clever. :naughty:

Maybe he is after something more subtle than whole out dressing up, maybe we all have to wear green one time, for nature or all have flashing bunny ears at easter, erm, or something to do with what city he is playing or we could all make a top out of a carrier bag for recycling, oh I dunno I am sure we will come up with things when the time comes.

But somehow the whole thing feels weird to me, because I think Mika's music must be going to go very very serious and how can you have fun with heavy political issues etc, but he must have something up his sleeve to surprise and shock us and I know his music wont, cant and shouldn't stand still really, but it feels like the end of an era is looming and we have to say goodbye to an old friend and hello to a new one.:( and if he DOES start to play HUGE venues I fear the intamacy and connection we get with his gigs now will be lost.

I went to see Meatloaf at Newcastle Arena and even if he had been well enough to do the gig fully I still don't think the atmosphere would be a patch on Mika's as they are now, it was too big, Meatloaf was a dot and if I really feel that I don't want to have to watch him on a huge screen to see him, may as well sit in the comfort of you living room if you have to do that. I know some of you will be fine with huge venues, but I just don't like them at all, so....I dunno I just feel a bit sad and pensive about it all at the moment.

I didn't do in fancy dress for Newcastle and I don't think I will do for Hammersmith, and I have to say, I was a lot more comfortable in normal clothes as I am sorta shy inside and don't really like to stand out at all, I tend to disappear into the wall where it's safe.

(good grief where did that shpeel come from lol).

From what I've been reading I also feel like the end of an era is looming and I didn't even get to be a part of it!!:thumbdown:

Oh Y-E-S!!!! I LOVE anything themed!!!! :wub2:

How awesome would THAT be!!!! OMG..... when he comes to America, I want one of the cities theme to be 'Rocky Horror' !!!! How f-u-n would that be.... a whole lot of Janet's and Brad's and Rocky's....mmmmm and Mad Doctors in lingerie! OH MY MY!!!! I can JUST see it now!!!! :shocked:

:jawdrop:

I totally had that idea for Rocky Horror about 2 weeks ago!!!

Did you steal it or something??? :sneaky2:

I'm totally up for wearing a kilt to one of the gigs when he comes here... I tried asking Martin what tartan the kilt he wore ages ago was, but no answer... I'm hoping Mckenzie... but prob not...

I think there should only be a theme for the big concerts. You know like Somerset House was big. Shepherds Bush was kinda big, so was Glasgow. I think we should do this next tour round so we have plenty of time to think things over and plan ahead.

at least we wont do it for EVERY gig, so we'll be saving SOME money.

Not only that, Mika was only SUGGESTING it. I know we love him but we dont have to do everything he says XD