Dress up NEWS!!!

BumbleBee_Vix

Ok so we all know by now that Mika said that dressing up was becoming samey cos other bands were copying and that it was time for a change. But nobody knew what right?

Ok, so I was talking to Andy the camera guy and I asked if it was true he didn't want us to dress up anymore and he said "you'll have to ask him yourself" I said I won't get chance he's not stopping long and the MFC really wanna know whats going on. He said "what do you think?" I said Well currently the MFC people in the queue think we should start a nudist party but it's November so you know and he was like "Wow thats a great idea I think the MFC should all start that" And so I was like no seriously what does he want us to do? and he said...

Mika basically still wants us to dress up, he doesn't want it to stop, he just wants the MFC to like pick a theme and have each gig themed somehow, especially from a political point of view for example environment and we all go as plants or like the xmas theme etc.

SO THEMES people. What Mika wants he shall get!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Y-E-S!!!! I LOVE anything themed!!!! :wub2:

How awesome would THAT be!!!! OMG..... when he comes to America, I want one of the cities theme to be 'Rocky Horror' !!!! How f-u-n would that be.... a whole lot of Janet's and Brad's and Rocky's....mmmmm and Mad Doctors in lingerie! OH MY MY!!!! I can JUST see it now!!!! :shocked:

December 3rd BLATENTLY needs to be "Cartoon Theme". Why? coz me, danika and CHRISTINE (not Lauren now!) are going as the POWERPUFF GIRLS!!! (well hopefully christine xD)

Wow. a theme for each gig. How exciting!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! The Powerpuff Girls R-O-C-K!!!! That is gonna be FAB

P-l-e-a-s-e take LOTS of pictures!!!!! :punk:

OH MY GOODNESS!!! The Powerpuff Girls R-O-C-K!!!! That is gonna be FAB

P-l-e-a-s-e take LOTS of pictures!!!!! :punk:

:roftl:

we will, dont worry!

I like this idea, but it's going to cost a fortune, and I'm tapped out right now.

Maybe an Arctic theme, seeing as I already have the penguin.

yeah, especially as it's winter now xD

I'm going dressed as an iceberg :mf_rosetinted:

I like this idea, but it's going to cost a fortune, and I'm tapped out right now.

Maybe an Arctic theme, seeing as I already have the penguin.

eheehehheeh nice one

and it fits the season too! :thumb_yello:

so

who's going to decide which theme?

i mean

i'm not interested, as i'm not going to gigs now (and probably for next european tour mika will decide we just have to go standing on our hands...)

but

who's going to decide which theme?

maybe will have a poll?

so now for the 3rd is cartoon

artic for the 2nd???

(and PENGU is actually a cartoon...rak1 you are always cool!)

and what else???

it's an interesting game to play!

I dunno when exactly he wants it to start as it was backhand information so I dunno if he wants it for the next tour cos Andy said he wants more political stuff and his next album is meant to be more serious. So I dunno...hmmmm.

However Easter I'm afraid we NEED a CHICKEN theme :naughty:

December 3rd BLATENTLY needs to be "Cartoon Theme". Why? coz me, danika and CHRISTINE (not Lauren now!) are going as the POWERPUFF GIRLS!!! (well hopefully christine xD)

Wow. a theme for each gig. How exciting!

yey for cartoon theme! :punk: if it happens.. if not at least it'll be us three :fisch:

I dunno when exactly he wants it to start as it was backhand information so I dunno if he wants it for the next tour cos Andy said he wants more political stuff and his next album is meant to be more serious. So I dunno...hmmmm.

However Easter I'm afraid we NEED a CHICKEN theme :naughty:

:lmao: He would freak if the whole front row were chickens!!!

He would NOT come out to sign anything THAT night!!!! :lmao:

I can see this theme thing really causing a problem tbh. I mean as good as it would be, whoc an afford a new costume every gig? AND everyone is already trying to fit the theme to their own costume.

Cartoon cos we already have people as power puff girls

Arctic cos we already have xmas/snow theme costumes

Bugs cos we've got a bee and a ladybug etc.

It would be a lot easier if Mika dictated the theme lol and made it EASY lol...AND CHEAP!