Dress up NEWS!!!

BumbleBee_Vix

I dunno when exactly he wants it to start as it was backhand information so I dunno if he wants it for the next tour cos Andy said he wants more political stuff and his next album is meant to be more serious. So I dunno...hmmmm.

However Easter I'm afraid we NEED a CHICKEN theme :naughty:

ok then!

chicken is fine, of courseeeeeeeeeeeeee

and more political stuff....he just has to ask...we are ready for RE-VO-LU-TION!!!:punk: :punk:

<goes finding her 70s stuff....>

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better make it a summer tour then!!!! :wink2::naughty:

Deffinetley,I am done freezing for hours :roftl:

Tho in Munich it was good,we were a big happy hot crowd :biggrin2:

Same here :roftl:

aaah,bra twins then? :naughty:

But thy are irresistible,those Snoopy undies are too cute

I dunno when exactly he wants it to start as it was backhand information so I dunno if he wants it for the next tour cos Andy said he wants more political stuff and his next album is meant to be more serious. So I dunno...hmmmm.

However Easter I'm afraid we NEED a CHICKEN theme :naughty:

i am SO doing that! Or maybe we should go as lollipop girls and have chocolate mini eggs in our baskets xD

cownchicken_cartoons.gif

Cow and Chicken anyone?

I wanna be supercow tho,and there are variatins...like boneless chicken...the red guy :lmao:Devil.jpg

tho now I know what I'll wear at the next gig (please let is be soon!!!!)

OOOOH I LOVED THAT PROGRAMME!

Mama had a chicken!

Mama had a cow!

Dad was proud - he didn't care how!

nanananananana...be ba! ba la di da di da...

cow...

nanananananana...be ba! ba la di da di da...

chickEN!

xD

Dressing up in a 'theme' is a great idea. :thumb_yello: Perhaps in the wintertime it can be something really simple yet visible like wearing only red / black or a pink hat..etc.

I recommend all concert goers to go to the thread on the concert they are about to attend (not too many now) and decide there. It can be a different theme on each night..

what a great idea, it is a brilliant way to spend as much money as possible, buying stuff for one night that you'll never wear again - fab idea Mika, we love to put ourselves in debt just to please you :wub2:

my theme will be whatever is clean:mf_rosetinted:

when I heard this at first I was a bit apalled, since I have never been dressing up entirely (just funny accessories) and for london I have put together a costume, actually sewing it msyelf, which i am very proud of, cause I am NO sewing queen.. :thumbdown:

the result, considering my humble capacities, is quite good to me and I've been for a while torn between the idea of wearing it anyway and the one of following the new instructions.

so, i finally decided I will dress up, even if I'll be the only lonely one there.. put too much work and fun in it to let it going to waste..

o.c. if I don't get arrested on the way to the gig, cause I'll have to travel in part of my costume all the way from home, since there's no way I can squeeze it all in my handluggage trolley. :biggrin2:

when I heard this at first I was a bit apalled, since I have never been dressing up entirely (just funny accessories) and for london I have put together a costume, actually sewing it msyelf, which i am very proud of, cause I am NO sewing queen.. :thumbdown:

the result, considering my humble capacities, is quite good to me and I've been for a while torn between the idea of wearing it anyway and the one of following the new instructions.

so, i finally decided I will dress up, even if I'll be the only lonely one there.. put too much work and fun in it to let it going to waste..

o.c. if I don't get arrested on the way to the gig, cause I'll have to travel in part of my costume all the way from home, since there's no way I can squeeze it all in my handluggage trolley. :biggrin2:

Well, you definitely shouldn't throw away the costume you put so much effort in, just because this silly boy got tired of his own idea or simply decided to say something shocking to his fans to see the results:blink:

Perhaps 'the others' can dress up to match your style :wink2:

PS: I hope you did not plan to be a butterfly on 4th as there is no way I can carry wings all the way from Hungary.:naughty:

Actually, I don't see a need to get all upset about this news - neither in a positive nor in a negative way, just because nobody will ever be forced to dress up or to dress up according to a particular theme or not to dress up at all. So everything is fine, or did I get it all wrong again? :boxed:

Well, you definitely shouldn't throw away the costume you put so much effort in, just because this silly boy got tired of his own idea or simply decided to say something shocking to his fans to see the results:blink:

Perhaps 'the others' can dress up to match your style :wink2:

PS: I hope you did not plan to be a butterfly on 4th as there is no way I can carry wings all the way from Hungary.:naughty:

indeed. spoilt brat mika :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

no worries, I won't be a butterfly. insects.. ewwwww....... :thumbdown:

I'll be wearing smt mika themed, but it's a surprise. :biggrin2:

Actually, I don't see a need to get all upset about this news - neither in a positive nor in a negative way, just because nobody will ever be forced to dress up or to dress up according to a particular theme or not to dress up at all. So everything is fine, or did I get it all wrong again? :boxed:

You can't go to his concert without being dressed up. He has guards to crush you if you do so.