Mika @ International Centre, Bournemouth -- MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERY GIG is THE BEST EVER GIG!!!

He is as high on the performances as we are!

He has no memory left of the gig before or the one before...they all feel so good he thinks they are all the best!!

Sounds like he is addicted to something.....:biggrin2:

LOL you say that like it's a bad thing. :das:

Isn't it after midnight there? They must be waiting now, or on the way home...

Hey, I ain't complaining. :mf_rosetinted:

And it should be 12.49 there by now.. Where's our trusty pengu with her superduperphone?!

I'm also really curious about the quilt, would be cool if they put it on the drumstage again!

YES IT WAS THE BEST GIG EVER!

He was mindblowing tonight, and the crowd again were totally up for it. He said that the last two shows had changed the whole tone of the UK gigs, as the crowds at both were electric, and he is so right.

He had people throwing clothes and underwear on stage tonight, so Martin got dressed up in a very fetching D&G vest top and I think it was a pink leg warmer, which Mika put on his arm.LOL!

Cherisse was drenched by Sara tonight, as Mika tricked her into doing it!

SITM he stopped 'cause he got the chords wrong, but he joked about it.

The topless thing was extended because he couldn't seem to put his t shirt on the right way round, then everybody started to chant "off, off, off" to which Mika ripped the shirt off, threw it on the floor and said "I feel so cheap"LOL!

He didn't bother putting on another one, heh heh.

After he came out, AND I FINALLY GOT A HUG!

Almost got a pic with him, he told me to wait 'til last, but some girls kept grabbing at him, so he decide to go.

Tonights question was, would you do a Brittany and shve your head?

The answer, "If I wanted to hide my drug habit to keep my kids, then yes, cause lets face it that's why she did it."

He's really starting to think about his answers now, which is interesting.

He was mindblowing tonight, and the crowd again were totally up for it. He said that the last two shows had changed the whole tone of the UK gigs, as the crowds at both were electric, and he is so right.

He had people throwing clothes and underwear on stage tonight, so Martin got dressed up in a very fetching D&G vest top and I think it was a pink leg warmer, which Mika put on his arm.LOL!

The topless thing was extended because he couldn't seem to put his t shirt on the right way round, then everybody started to chant "off, off, off" to which Mika ripped the shirt off, threw it on the floor and said "I feel so cheap"LOL!

Almost got a pic with him, he told me to wait 'til last, but some girls kept grabbing at him, so he decide to go.

The answer, "If I wanted to hide my drug habit to keep my kids, then yes, cause lets face it that's why she did it."

AHAHA! Thanks so much for that! You're a star!

Boy, am I excited about photos... :biggrin2:

Good for you for getting a hug! :thumb_yello: Love the question and his answer! Thanks for the report! :)

Aww it sounds great!!!

Hahaha "I feel so cheap!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

God, he is so funny!

Thank you so much for the report!!! Glad you got a hug:wub2:

Yay pengu powers!

Thanks soo much for this report! We were dying in here!

Sounds like a great night and I'm totally loving your random questions.

Interesting answer though, it never even occurred to me that she shaved her hair off so they couldn't trace how long she'd been using the evil drugs. Sounds like a plausible theory!

Thanks, Rose! Have been waiting hours for this report! :biggrin2:

You are truly a star!

dcdeb

pfft well whatever next, some ppl had their marker pens confiscated and any sweets, yet we can hurl our clothes at him even if we end up naked, now that IS weird :blink:

PS you can't tell me he doesn't like any attention about his looks etc or that its not respectful to have unpure thoughts about him or that we wont be taking his music seriously enough when he goes whipping his shirt off even longer just to please hoards of hyper females (well mostly) lol, that fella knows exactly what he is doing. :naughty::naughty:

PS PS the QUILT.....was it perforing too??? or was it just a special night at Newcastle, like a 1 night only type of thing.