Mika @ International Centre, Bournemouth -- MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES IT WAS THE BEST GIG EVER!

He was mindblowing tonight, and the crowd again were totally up for it. He said that the last two shows had changed the whole tone of the UK gigs, as the crowds at both were electric, and he is so right.

He had people throwing clothes and underwear on stage tonight, so Martin got dressed up in a very fetching D&G vest top and I think it was a pink leg warmer, which Mika put on his arm.LOL!

Cherisse was drenched by Sara tonight, as Mika tricked her into doing it!

SITM he stopped 'cause he got the chords wrong, but he joked about it.

The topless thing was extended because he couldn't seem to put his t shirt on the right way round, then everybody started to chant "off, off, off" to which Mika ripped the shirt off, threw it on the floor and said "I feel so cheap"LOL!

He didn't bother putting on another one, heh heh.

After he came out, AND I FINALLY GOT A HUG!

Almost got a pic with him, he told me to wait 'til last, but some girls kept grabbing at him, so he decide to go.

Tonights question was, would you do a Brittany and shve your head?

The answer, "If I wanted to hide my drug habit to keep my kids, then yes, cause lets face it that's why she did it."

He's really starting to think about his answers now, which is interesting.

hi there

i really enjoy reading your reports.. .you are soooo funny..

i can almost picture it... i said almost!!

wow.. he really thought this britney thing through... i never thought of

that... i just thought she'd gone mad (amongst other things lol)

are you going to more gigs?

Sorry about the wait, when we got away we had to find the hotel and somewhere to get food.

Unfortunately there are no photos of the shirtless songs, cause Babs had to put her camera down and I don't take pics in the gigs now 'cuase I've got so many, but I'm kicking myself now!

He did slip on the floor at the start of GK, and landed on his bum, but he was ok, he just laughed and got up and carried on.

He fell? Aww. I'm surprised he doesn't fall more often...he has some very near misses sometimes..(walking backwards into drumkits or guitars or speakers)

It sounds like everyone had a great time! Just hope he still has some energy left for London on Sunday!!! :thumb_yello:

He was mindblowing tonight, and the crowd again were totally up for it. He said that the last two shows had changed the whole tone of the UK gigs, as the crowds at both were electric, and he is so right.

He had people throwing clothes and underwear on stage tonight, so Martin got dressed up in a very fetching D&G vest top and I think it was a pink leg warmer, which Mika put on his arm.LOL!

The topless thing was extended because he couldn't seem to put his t shirt on the right way round, then everybody started to chant "off, off, off" to which Mika ripped the shirt off, threw it on the floor and said "I feel so cheap"LOL!

Almost got a pic with him, he told me to wait 'til last, but some girls kept grabbing at him, so he decide to go.

The answer, "If I wanted to hide my drug habit to keep my kids, then yes, cause lets face it that's why she did it."

Love your report rose.. best answer from mika so far.. you make a brilliant reporter..:thumb_yello: and a hug from him... good on ya!!! He must be mad not to have a photo with the Penguin yet.. i'm dying for one!!:wink2:

Sorry about the wait, when we got away we had to find the hotel and somewhere to get food.

Unfortunately there are no photos of the shirtless songs, cause Babs had to put her camera down and I don't take pics in the gigs now 'cuase I've got so many, but I'm kicking myself now!

He did slip on the floor at the start of GK, and landed on his bum, but he was ok, he just laughed and got up and carried on.

hey rose :) how are u???

sounds like an amazing show! :) yay for u guys!!!!:punk:

So let me see if I've got it. During tonight's gig, Mika:

• Fell on the floor during Grace Kelly
  • Played the wrong chords during SITM, and restarted the song
  • Couldn't seem to get his shirt on right, and thus left it off (oh, what a tragedy!) :angel_not:

Anyone else think the boy needs a nap? Sounds like a great time, though! Thanks, Pengu, for your fabulous reportage! :punk:

So let me see if I've got it. During tonight's gig, Mika:

• Fell on the floor during Grace Kelly
  • Played the wrong chords during SITM, and restarted the song
  • Couldn't seem to get his shirt on right, and thus left it off (oh, what a tragedy!) :angel_not:

Anyone else think the boy needs a nap? Sounds like a great time, though! Thanks, Pengu, for your fabulous reportage! :punk:[/QUOT

hey mika i have just finished my tweleve hour night shift care for a nap with me ????

ha ha looks like its me nad the kitten then hmmmmmmmm

lol love the britney question - me thinks he soes not like her too much ( no mika chick chick for brit brit)

oh god time for my bed

mwah mwah mwah

that was a great report thanks rose! ah god.. he is so funny :naughty: can't wait for the piccies now :)

Wonderful report Rose! So nice that you got a hug!:wub2:

Your questions keep getting better and better!

And I laughed so much with the "I feel so cheap" comment:roftl:

It gets better Penguin!

Thanks for posting hun

<bet your knackered>:thumb_yello:

Great report !!!!!

So sweet that you got a hug !!!:wub2:

So he kept his shirt off, huh? LOL, attention seeker! I guess he only pretended not to manage to put one on after the drum session to give the people time to protest properly :mf_rosetinted:

Aww, and he finally hugged you! Well deserved, pengu, I hope it was a cuddly one :wink2:

Too bad you didn't get a pic :no:, I'm not exactly delighted to read about the reason. But I think it shows the direction where everything is going to go in the future. (Or was it Kata, who kept on grabbing on him? :biggrin2: )

I love it how every gig becomes the best :biggrin2:

Oh yes that. And how we are always not there... MWAHAHAHAHAAH *loses mind*

So he kept his shirt off, huh? LOL, attention seeker! I guess he only pretended not to manage to put one on after the drum session to give the people time to protest properly :mf_rosetinted:

Aww, and he finally hugged you! Well deserved, pengu, I hope it was a cuddly one :wink2:

Too bad you didn't get a pic :no:, I'm not exactly delighted to read about the reason. But I think it shows the direction where everything is going to go in the future. (Or was it Kata, who kept on grabbing on him? :biggrin2: )

Oh yes that. And how we are always not there... MWAHAHAHAHAAH *loses mind*

just quoting

*sigh*

:mf_rosetinted:

Best gig so far? Hmm... he seems to get better and better with every gig. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to the last date of the tour! :das:

I would love to hear a Messed Up Very Extended Version of SITM... :wub2:

PICS PICS PICS!! Oh and VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS!! :punk: :punk:

Thanks for your great review so far my dear Penguin! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the reports/texts/classic quotes ("I feel so cheap!!" and "Sex on legs" have just given me my first two belly laughs of the day!!:roftl: )

I think this tour is turning into the stuff of legend :biggrin2:

But I didn't like the grabbing-at-Mika thing :thumbdown:

:shocked: sounds fab!!!!!!!! OMG