Mika @ International Centre, Bournemouth -- MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

YES IT WAS THE BEST GIG EVER!

He was mindblowing tonight, and the crowd again were totally up for it. He said that the last two shows had changed the whole tone of the UK gigs, as the crowds at both were electric, and he is so right.

He had people throwing clothes and underwear on stage tonight, so Martin got dressed up in a very fetching D&G vest top and I think it was a pink leg warmer, which Mika put on his arm.LOL!

Cherisse was drenched by Sara tonight, as Mika tricked her into doing it!

SITM he stopped 'cause he got the chords wrong, but he joked about it.

The topless thing was extended because he couldn't seem to put his t shirt on the right way round, then everybody started to chant "off, off, off" to which Mika ripped the shirt off, threw it on the floor and said "I feel so cheap"LOL!

He didn't bother putting on another one, heh heh.

After he came out, AND I FINALLY GOT A HUG!

Almost got a pic with him, he told me to wait 'til last, but some girls kept grabbing at him, so he decide to go.

Tonights question was, would you do a Brittany and shve your head?

The answer, "If I wanted to hide my drug habit to keep my kids, then yes, cause lets face it that's why she did it."

He's really starting to think about his answers now, which is interesting.

:naughty: history repeating...:roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me see if I've got it. During tonight's gig, Mika:

• Fell on the floor during Grace Kelly
  • Played the wrong chords during SITM, and restarted the song
  • Couldn't seem to get his shirt on right, and thus left it off (oh, what a tragedy!) :angel_not:

Anyone else think the boy needs a nap? Sounds like a great time, though! Thanks, Pengu, for your fabulous reportage! :punk:

prevedible too:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Stuck in the Middle:wub2:

Extended version:wub2: :wub2:

And a little mix up:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Thank you for great reports!:thumb_yello:

What about pictures, did anyone manage to take pictures or film during the show?

He was mindblowing tonight, and the crowd again were totally up for it. He said that the last two shows had changed the whole tone of the UK gigs, as the crowds at both were electric, and he is so right.

He had people throwing clothes and underwear on stage tonight, so Martin got dressed up in a very fetching D&G vest top and I think it was a pink leg warmer, which Mika put on his arm.LOL!

The topless thing was extended because he couldn't seem to put his t shirt on the right way round, then everybody started to chant "off, off, off" to which Mika ripped the shirt off, threw it on the floor and said "I feel so cheap"LOL!

Almost got a pic with him, he told me to wait 'til last, but some girls kept grabbing at him, so he decide to go.

The answer, "If I wanted to hide my drug habit to keep my kids, then yes, cause lets face it that's why she did it."

Sorry about the wait, when we got away we had to find the hotel and somewhere to get food.

Unfortunately there are no photos of the shirtless songs, cause Babs had to put her camera down and I don't take pics in the gigs now 'cuase I've got so many, but I'm kicking myself now!

He did slip on the floor at the start of GK, and landed on his bum, but he was ok, he just laughed and got up and carried on.

Thanks for your reports RAK1 - you bring the concert to life for us

stuck here on computers!!! You MUST get a pic at the last gig - who else has a dedicated penguin!!! :naughty:

Someone HAS to have photos if his

shirt was off for that long!!! :shocked::naughty:

Rose, i loved yr report...pls write more!

and that 'sex on legs' by bab is priceless, considering she's not a real fan...

now i miss kata....got yr s...g? :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked: :wink2:

OH WOW!!!!!!!!

What a night!!!!!!! Where do i start?!!

Well, Mika was on top form again - this was definitely a different gig and a whole new experience!!

The crowd were amazing!!!! We all got chatting to some peeps beforehand - all were absolutely lovely! :biggrin2:

Mika looked as gorgeous as ever when he came bouncing on stage - the band were up for fun and in good spirits like Newcastle. The songs were amazing - Happy Ending was funny half way through when Martin was looking over and we were laughing - he made a 'phone' sign holding his fingers up to his ears so i returned him with a 'v' sign which was very funny!! For those of you who don't know, Martin had my phone on Monday night and dropped it!!!! It's still working o.k though!! lol!

'Stuck in the middle' was funny - Mika hit a few dodgy notes - then it just got worse and the crowd laughed and Mika just stopped and said summat about ****ing it up and he was gonna start again, laughing. :roftl:

We all cheered and he did the song again and got the crowd singing stuff again at the end.

'Love Today' was hot!!!!!!! Was brilliant!!!!! Mika took his shirt off as usual and couldn't put it back on after as he was trying to put it on back to font, lol! So everyone was shouting for him to leave it off - HE DID!!!!! I have NEVER seen him sing 'Grace Kelly', 'Lollipop' and 'Relax' with no shirt on!! Ha ha ha - was ace!!!!

That's the other thing that was so fantastic!!!!! He obviously enjoyed himself so much, he came back after 'Lollipop' and did 'Relax' again, getting the crowd to sing. Was sooo amazing!!!!!!! Really, this was a totally different gig to what i've experienced so far - i'm so glad i went!!

Mika said a real heartfelt 'Thank you' to everyone and he said that these past two shows , meaning Newcastle and Bournemouth, have put him and the band in a really good mood for the rest of the tour. :biggrin2: Fantastic!!! He's so sweet - you could see he really meant it. As me and Bab were saying last night, he really did look genuinely happy. Bless him! :biggrin2:

So, security were a bit hot on peeps cameras. One of them looked at Babs camera before the show to check the zoom, then they said 'don't take too many' (bloody cheek). Then they were taking a camera off a girl behind me.....pfftt!!!! I tried to take some pics but they are all nearly blurry!!!! The two of the security peeps on my side were watching me after - i could see them looking and talking, then the man came and stood as much in the way of me as he could so i couldn't get any decent pics. Arsehole!!! :thumbdown:

Nevertheless, i had a bloody good go and did manage to get some of Mika with no top on. :wink2:

I managed to get a balloon this time - was a bit of a nightmare trying to carry it through everyone on the way out, lol!!!!

Me, Bab, Kata and Rose waited round the back for Mika just after, and within about 15 mins Mika came out. He's such a sweetie. He said 'You look nice' I said 'Aww, thank you' then said summat about my new jeans, lol!!!! He chatted to a few peeps and signed some stuff. He told me that he saw my gesture to Martin! ROFL!!!! I was like 'yeah, well Martin was like that (did the on the phone sign) so i did, er..what i did, lol! Because he...' Then Mika said, 'Dropped your phone the other night, i know.' Then he said that was bad and summat about buying me a new one. I just said 'yeah i know but it seems to be working o.k, so, it's alright i think' lol!!!

Mika wasn't there the other night when it happened (he was still inside) so Martin must've told him, lol!!

Mika signed my balloon for me and we all went home pretty much, that was about it. I struggled with the balloon in my car so i took some photos of it and then i had to deflate it a bit - summat went wrong with my handbrake last night on the way home but i got home o.k! Just hope i can have it fixed by tomorrow for Brighton!!!.............

Was a bit odd at first with only four MFCer's, but was brilliant with the crowd being so great! I really enjoyed being with Bab, Kata and Rose. They're so lovely. :biggrin2:

A fantastic night that will not be forgotten.

Pics to follow........

Avoca just texted me and asked me to tell you that Kata has just called her to let her listen to a very extended version of SITM.

Apparently she liked it a lot :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

thx, luv. we are just a very efficient team :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello::wub2:

I was so head over heels I ran to hubby and made him listen to it too, I was singing along in the phone either (the state mika reduces me to.. :yay:). I also spoke some words I did not get.

kata, I officially love ya :mf_rosetinted:

Stuck in the Middle:wub2:

Extended version:wub2: :wub2:

And a little mix up:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Thank you for great reports!

What about pictures, did anyone manage to take pictures or film during the show?

:mf_lustslow: VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WOW!!!!!!!!

Well, Mika was on top form again - this was definitely a different gig and a whole new experience!!

The crowd were amazing!!!! We all got chatting to some peeps beforehand - all were absolutely lovely!

Mika looked as gorgeous as ever when he came bouncing on stage - the band were up for fun and in good spirits like Newcastle. The songs were amazing - Happy Ending was funny half way through when Martin was looking over and we were laughing - he made a 'phone' sign holding his fingers up to his ears so i returned him with a 'v' sign which was very funny!! For those of you who don't know, Martin had my phone on Monday night and dropped it!!!! It's still working o.k though!! lol!

'Stuck in the middle' was funny - Mika hit a few dodgy notes - then it just got worse and the crowd laughed and Mika just stopped and said summat about ****ing it up and he was gonna start again, laughing.

We all cheered and he did the song again and got the crowd singing stuff again at the end.

'Love Today' was hot!!!!!!! Was brilliant!!!!! Mika took his shirt off as usual and couldn't put it back on after as he was trying to put it on back to font, lol! So everyone was shouting for him to leave it off - HE DID!!!!! I have NEVER seen him sing 'Grace Kelly', 'Lollipop' and 'Relax' with no shirt on!! Ha ha ha - was ace!!!!

That's the other thing that was so fantastic!!!!! He obviously enjoyed himself so much, he came back after 'Lollipop' and did 'Relax' again, getting the crowd to sing. Was sooo amazing!!!!!!! Really, this was a totally different gig to what i've experienced so far - i'm so glad i went!!

Mika said a real heartfelt 'Thank you' to everyone and he said that these past two shows , meaning Newcastle and Bournemouth, have put him and the band in a really good mood for the rest of the tour. :biggrin2: Fantastic!!! He's so sweet - you could see he really meant it. As me and Bab were saying last night, he really did look genuinely happy. Bless him! :biggrin2:

So, security were a bit hot on peeps cameras. One of them looked at Babs camera before the show to check the zoom, then they said 'don't take too many' (bloody cheek). Then they were taking a camera off a girl behind me.....pfftt!!!! I tried to take some pics but they are all nearly blurry!!!! The two of the security peeps on my side were watching me after - i could see them looking and talking, then the man came and stood as much in the way of me as he could so i couldn't get any decent pics. Arsehole!!!

Nevertheless, i had a bloody good go and did manage to get some of Mika with no top on. :wink2:

I managed to get a balloon this time - was a bit of a nightmare trying to carry it through everyone on the way out, lol!!!!

Me, Bab, Kata and Rose waited round the back for Mika just after, and within about 15 mins Mika came out. He's such a sweetie. He said 'You look nice' I said 'Aww, thank you' then said summat about my new jeans, lol!!!! He chatted to a few peeps and signed some stuff. He told me that he saw my gesture to Martin! ROFL!!!! I was like 'yeah, well Martin was like that (did the on the phone sign) so i did, er..what i did, lol! Because he...' Then Mika said, 'Dropped your phone the other night, i know.' Then he said that was bad and summat about buying me a new one. I just said 'yeah i know but it seems to be working o.k, so, it's alright i think' lol!!!

Mika wasn't there the other night when it happened (he was still inside) so Martin must've told him, lol!!

Mika signed my balloon for me and we all went home pretty much, that was about it. I struggled with the balloon in my car so i took some photos of it and then i had to deflate it a bit - summat went wrong with my handbrake last night on the way home but i got home o.k! Just hope i can have it fixed by tomorrow for Brighton!!!.............

Was a bit odd at first with only four MFCer's, but was brilliant with the crowd being so great! I really enjoyed being with Bab, Kata and Rose. They're so lovely. :biggrin2:

Pics to follow........

f_droolm_ca51a2d.gif

OH WOW!!!!!!!!

The crowd were amazing!!!! We all got chatting to some peeps beforehand - all were absolutely lovely! :biggrin2:

Mika looked as gorgeous as ever when he came bouncing on stage - the band were up for fun and in good spirits like Newcastle. The songs were amazing - Happy Ending was funny half way through when Martin was looking over and we were laughing - he made a 'phone' sign holding his fingers up to his ears so i returned him with a 'v' sign which was very funny!! For those of you who don't know, Martin had my phone on Monday night and dropped it!!!! It's still working o.k though!!

'Stuck in the middle' was funny - Mika hit a few dodgy notes - then it just got worse and the crowd laughed and Mika just stopped and said summat about ****ing it up and he was gonna start again, laughing.

Mika said a real heartfelt 'Thank you' to everyone and he said that these past two shows , meaning Newcastle and Bournemouth, have put him and the band in a really good mood for the rest of the tour. :biggrin2: Fantastic!!! He's so sweet - you could see he really meant it. As me and Bab were saying last night, he really did look genuinely happy. Bless him!

So, security were a bit hot on peeps cameras. One of them looked at Babs camera before the show to check the zoom, then they said 'don't take too many' (bloody cheek). Then they were taking a camera off a girl behind me.....pfftt!!!! I tried to take some pics but they are all nearly blurry!!!! The two of the security peeps on my side were watching me after - i could see them looking and talking, then the man came and stood as much in the way of me as he could so i couldn't get any decent pics. Arsehole!!! :thumbdown:

Nevertheless, i had a bloody good go and did manage to get some of Mika with no top on.

Pics to follow........

thanks sara! :thumb_yello:

yr report are so lively that i can imagine myself there with you....:blush-anim-cl:

but i mean...was he in a bad mood before those? how can it be....come on MIKA! you had a big success every time!:biggrin2:

OH WOW!!!!!!!!

The crowd were amazing!!!! We all got chatting to some peeps beforehand - all were absolutely lovely!

'Stuck in the middle' was funny - Mika hit a few dodgy notes - then it just got worse and the crowd laughed and Mika just stopped and said summat about ****ing it up and he was gonna start again, laughing. :roftl:

Mika said a real heartfelt 'Thank you' to everyone and he said that these past two shows , meaning Newcastle and Bournemouth, have put him and the band in a really good mood for the rest of the tour. Fantastic!!! He's so sweet - you could see he really meant it. As me and Bab were saying last night, he really did look genuinely happy. Bless him! :biggrin2:

Pics to follow........

Thanks for your report Sara - sounds like a brilliant time was had by

all. They are getting stricter about the photos now which is not

great, and standing in front of you is just mean!!!

Looking forward to the pics, blurry or not - its Mika!!!! :wub2:

Glad you got home safely!! :thumb_yello:

rose, I'm SO pleased for ya you got your hug!! :punk: :punk: and the I feel so cheap comment made me laugh. can he be selfironic..? I love that. :biggrin2:

babs, you are in a sticky position now, you know that..? sex on legs..? :sneaky2: pffff...... how right you are??!! :naughty:

I'm pleased the gig was so fab and it make me even more counting hours till london. :thumb_yello:

Sorry about the wait, when we got away we had to find the hotel and somewhere to get food.

Unfortunately there are no photos of the shirtless songs, cause Babs had to put her camera down and I don't take pics in the gigs now 'cuase I've got so many, but I'm kicking myself now!

He did slip on the floor at the start of GK, and landed on his bum, but he was ok, he just laughed and got up and carried on.

Thanks for these reports!:thumb_yello: I really had lots of fun reading them and I'm glad you got your hug!:original:

Oh yes that. And how we are always not there... MWAHAHAHAHAAH *loses mind*

Tell me about it.:mf_rosetinted:

IMG_0943.jpg

are ya sure this pic is not from babs..? :blink::mf_rosetinted:

lol! No babe, it's mine. Has come straight from my iphone on to my Mac. :thumb_yello:

I don't think Bab has posted anything yet as is staying overnight in Bournemouth and going to Plymouth.

OH WOW!!!!!!!!

Was a bit odd at first with only four MFCer's, but was brilliant with the crowd being so great! I really enjoyed being with Bab, Kata and Rose. They're so lovely.

Pics to follow........

Great report! I really loved reading it!:thumb_yello:

Thanks!