Mika @ Pavilions, Plymouth - MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

By the way Kata is on cloud nine and is now completely smitten with the big guy.

The show was amazing, but he was late getting here, and he said that he almost didn't come tonight, think he's not too well again. But he did and it was a fantastic show.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Kata is on cloud nine and is now completely smitten with the big guy.

The show was amazing, but he was late getting here, and he said that he almost didn't come tonight, think he's not too well again. But he did and it was a fantastic show.

well, recover fast for london, baby!!! :sneaky2:

KATA IS IN LERV!!!!

She thought she could prevent it with her tough shell!!

No no no no no....that's 1-0 MIKA!!

he was knackered after the show, there were billion people waiting, he just said hi and left... band left without saying goodbye...

kata got one of cherisse's drumsticks yesterday, and mika's today... she now can play drums... they got a nice chat with #10 :wub2: and palladium guys...

the show was good, kata said "the man is amazing"... i guess that says it all...

hmm... nothing else i guess...

Oh noooooooo!!!!!! Poor Mika!!!!! He'd better be alright for tomorrow!!! :shocked:

I love how he likes to make the audience feel guilty :lmao:

Oh, glad the show was great! :punk:

I hope he won't be ill again though...:boxed:

Let's hope the best!

I have the feeling (and have said it before) that he's never actually fully recovered since he got sick just before Dusseldorf...

In my opinion, he's just been kind of 'surviving' and being slightly better some days, but never 100%.

You can see it in his face, and hear the slight raspiness in his voice:blink:. I hate to think the pressure that he'll be under now with the coming London gigs :thumbdown:. Why am I such a worrier???:boxed::wink2:

Kata and MIka sittting in a tree :wub2:K.I.S.S.I.N.G:wub2: ....:roftl::roftl:

heheh even tough cookies like Kata are PUTTY in the big M's hands, he is a very dangerous man indeed, like the pied piper....he sings we follow blindly and fall under his spell....*thinks* hmmmm wonder what is aim is...*suspicious looks*.

Oh and I selfishly hope he stays well enough for Hammersmith or I shall cry an ocean. He seems to be putting so much into these gigs, each one trying to out do the last....where will it all end :shocked:...worries (probs unnecessarily but what the heck lol.)

Hi from one incredibly tired penguin.

I'm halfway home, but having a coffee break to get me the rest of the way there.

After the show Mika didn't stay long. There were loads of people waiting and he just talked to the people the front,no signings tonight and I'm afraid no random question either, couldn't get close enough and he just went.

Did see Andy before I keft the hall who was impressed with last nights question and tried to get tonights out of me, but no chance, that'll be 2 to ask Sunday, fingers crossed.

Saw the guys from Palladium out side and had a nice chat with Rufio, who was curious about how I washed the penguin suit.LOL!

They all signed the flag, which I thought was cool of them, and I told Rufio my next show would be Sunday, not tomorrow and that I'd see them perform again Monday.

He was really proud to see two girls wearing their t shirts and joked that one day I would be when they were bigger, and I told him next time they went on tour I would go to see them, and he said thanks.

No sign of the band tonight, not sure if they'd gone or not, but I'm so tired I just wanted to get home, so I left Babs and Kata waiting to see if they were coming out. By the way #10 is back, much to Katas joy.

I'm halfway home, but having a coffee break to get me the rest of the way there.

After the show Mika didn't stay long. There were loads of people waiting and he just talked to the people the front,no signings tonight and I'm afraid no random question either, couldn't get close enough and he just went.

Did see Andy before I keft the hall who was impressed with last nights question and tried to get tonights out of me, but no chance, that'll be 2 to ask Sunday, fingers crossed.

Saw the guys from Palladium out side and had a nice chat with Rufio, who was curious about how I washed the penguin suit.LOL!

They all signed the flag, which I thought was cool of them, and I told Rufio my next show would be Sunday, not tomorrow and that I'd see them perform again Monday.

He was really proud to see two girls wearing their t shirts and joked that one day I would be when they were bigger, and I told him next time they went on tour I would go to see them, and he said thanks.

No sign of the band tonight, not sure if they'd gone or not, but I'm so tired I just wanted to get home, so I left Babs and Kata waiting to see if they were coming out. By the way #10 is back, much to Katas joy.

Sorry Rose, i love the questions and the reviews from last night, today and Newcastle, but who is #10?

And, can you post a thread with a list of all the questions and their answers for our viewing pleasure? I didn't realize you were doing that every night. What a brilliant idea! :thumb_yello:

Ha ha, #10 is someone Kata met in Copenhagen, he has his own thread in the chin wagging section.

What I will do with the questions is wait 'til the end of the London shows and do a compilation of them with the answers, so that you get the whole lot together.

Sweet,very nice of you, thanks! So is it Andy or someone from Mika's crew. Ah, I'm too lazy to looks for it. :thumbdown: Thanks for the clarifying anyways...:wink2:

No he's one of the back stage crew, not Andy though.

after the usual zappapapappppp, the repeated a good dozens times, AT LEAST, stuck in the middle, plus more singing I could not hear cause crowd went crazy. he could not cut off song, audience kept repeating his lines, so he just suddenly stopped playing piano without a sort of finale. hilarious! :roftl:

It sounds like SiTM at Glasgow... that went on forever and stopped

so abruptly. It was wonderful! :blush-anim-cl:

Well, thanks for your report tired penguin -- those of us a million miles

away really appreciate it! Hope you get some rest tonight!

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Looks like there are 2 people whose reputation has been "ruined" this tour: first Bab with the 'he's hot' & 'sex on legs' comments, and now Kata :naughty::punk::bleh: Gosh I love this place, this is MUCH better than any soap:thumb_yello:

My thoughts exactly! Resistance is futile; Mika will assimilate us all! :bleh:

I hope he gets some real nice down time after the London gigs - for Christmas and then most of January. Imagine - Mika getting to sleep in the same bed for like 10 nights in a row! If I were in his shoes, that's what I'd be dreaming of. :sleep_1:

Wow thanks !!!!

Another great gig !!!:wub2:

Rose I look at that list in your sig and wonder how YOU have the stamina to travel all over the countryside and Europe following him!!

If you are whacked, I can imagine MIKA must be nearly dead with exhaustion. And he still puts in night after night...as does the pengu!!

:wub2: We love the reports thankyou!!

rose, yr report is :thumb_yello: as always!

hope you are sleeping like a log now!

babs and kata yes.....still see some resistance in yop...but this is another story!:biggrin2:

i'm totally mikadrugged from the beginning to end...no hope for me!:naughty:

nor me I am afraid....:wub2:

TOTALLY GONE on MIKA magic.