Mika @ Pavilions, Plymouth - MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Looks like there are 2 people whose reputation has been "ruined" this tour: first Bab with the 'he's hot' & 'sex on legs' comments, and now Kata :naughty::punk::bleh: Gosh I love this place, this is MUCH better than any soap:thumb_yello:

Why am I not surprised? :roftl: :roftl:

Hi from one incredibly tired penguin.

I'm halfway home, but having a coffee break to get me the rest of the way there.

After the show Mika didn't stay long. There were loads of people waiting and he just talked to the people the front,no signings tonight and I'm afraid no random question either, couldn't get close enough and he just went.

Did see Andy before I keft the hall who was impressed with last nights question and tried to get tonights out of me, but no chance, that'll be 2 to ask Sunday, fingers crossed.

Saw the guys from Palladium out side and had a nice chat with Rufio, who was curious about how I washed the penguin suit.LOL!

They all signed the flag, which I thought was cool of them, and I told Rufio my next show would be Sunday, not tomorrow and that I'd see them perform again Monday.

He was really proud to see two girls wearing their t shirts and joked that one day I would be when they were bigger, and I told him next time they went on tour I would go to see them, and he said thanks.

No sign of the band tonight, not sure if they'd gone or not, but I'm so tired I just wanted to get home, so I left Babs and Kata waiting to see if they were coming out. By the way #10 is back, much to Katas joy.

Thanks for your nice review Rose! Great to hear that you had a great time with the Palladium guys and that they signed the Flag! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like SiTM at Glasgow... that went on forever and stopped

so abruptly. It was wonderful! :blush-anim-cl:

Glasgow indeed - and Brussels! Ow man, I was nearly floating away on a blue cloud... I really really hope he will do it again next week on the last day! :thumb_yello:

And after that... Hmm I would say 'the guy needs a good rest' but there's the performance at O2 on the 5th and the German tv show on the 8th... Oh well. After that the guy needs a good rest. :sneaky2:

rose, yr report is :thumb_yello: as always!

hope you are sleeping like a log now!

babs and kata yes.....still see some resistance in yop...but this is another story!:biggrin2:

i'm totally mikadrugged from the beginning to end...no hope for me!:naughty:

just want to remind you i never said i didn't like him... just that i couldn't spend my time on here or following the band anymore, due to time, money, other things to do and not that exciting anymore... that's all :wink2: but i must admitt i've never been as far as you all in my "love for him" :naughty: :naughty:

rose, yr report is :thumb_yello: as always!

hope you are sleeping like a log now!

babs and kata yes.....still see some resistance in yop...but this is another story!:biggrin2:

i'm totally mikadrugged from the beginning to end...no hope for me!:naughty:

she said she'll never weaken.. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

A couple of things I forgot from last night.

1. Mika has a teddy bear that makes some kind of strange noise, I think he said it was recorded when he was drunk or something, I'll have to ask him next time he signs, unless he produces it again tonight.

2. In LT when he drenches Cherisse with water, last night she got him back and soaked him. YAY!

1. Mika has a teddy bear that makes some kind of strange noise, I think he said it was recorded when he was drunk or something, I'll have to ask him next time he signs, unless he produces it again tonight.

2. In LT when he drenches Cherisse with water, last night she got him back and soaked him. YAY!

Thanks for the great report earlier, Rose. Glad you had a good time (again!:biggrin2: )I'm constantly amazed that Mika can do a show like that when he's not well. What a superstar!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

And now he's ill again :sneaky2:

I wanna hear Mika be drunk! :lmao:

The bear was made By Me n Sparkly1 It was dressed his white trousers braces and that t shirt with the man with an arrow in his head. The sound it said was...

You know his laugh became a ringtone

well his reaction to the ringtone was in the bear

which was "ha ha ha ha that is, that is mad ha ha ha how did that happen"

PLEASE DO TELL WHAT HE DID WITH THE BEAR! :D

I went to see Mika for the first time on the 29th November and i was amazed!

Obviously i had previously listened to his album loads, but was not prepared for how amazing he would be live, i think i can actually say he sounds better live. I have never seen such a great performance before! I cant wait to see him again! I will go to see him over and over again for as long as i can!!

:mf_lustslow:

I went to see Mika for the first time on the 29th November and i was amazed!

Obviously i had previously listened to his album loads, but was not prepared for how amazing he would be live, i think i can actually say he sounds better live. I have never seen such a great performance before! I cant wait to see him again! I will go to see him over and over again for as long as i can!!

:mf_lustslow:

Sounds as if someone is infected :naughty:

Welcome! :flowers2:

Thought I'd share my Mika pictures & video with you all!:biggrin2: You have no idea the trouble I've had trying to upload these tonight! Photobucket wasn't playing ball! :(

My album is passworded," mikafansonly " is the read only password for this album. :)

I won't say Mika is far too active and bouncy-but I couldn't get him in focus, apologies! :bleh:{they look more fuzzy than they are on photobucket-my flickr account is over the limit now, so I can't upload them there-if you want to see individual originals, give me a shout-i'll upload single files on flickr} Even if he was ill, bless him-he still gave it his all. He said he was going to cancel an hour before the show started, but could hear us and couldn't bring himself to do it. BLESS him. :(

Anywho, Enjoy!

First off-my pictures!

I didn't want to watch the concert through the lens of a camera, so there are only two videos-again apologises-the beginning's are missing, as I kept forgetting to switch video mode on! :) But, I hope you enjoy them! I recorded my two absolute favourite Mika songs. (Audio is quite loud-and starts suddenly after the titles-don't jump hehe!)

[Give them time to load]

Any Other World

Happy Ending

if THAT teddy bear looked like this one

PB260076.jpg

Then it's the one I made and Bumblebee_Vix gave it to him after Newcastle. It has the Mika ring-tone laugh inside it and I did video his response I'll post it once I figure out how to change the file to something I can post.

I hope it IS our mini Mika-giggle bear cos he apparently brought him out at 2 gigs a couple of times. :biggrin2:

PS. I'm not daft, I made myself one just like him (but gave Mika the better one), I think he should make some and sell them at gigs or on his site lol bet people would buy a cute Mika giggle-bear or even a Mika doll...I would anyway. :biggrin2:

That's the bear! He said, it's him drunk or something-laughter and something said-but I couldn't properly hear it! He held it up to the mic a couple times during the show though!:biggrin2:

Aaarrrrgh.gif

waaaahooooo our bear..it WAS our Mika giggle bear yippee etc etc.

awww I don't find Mika's giggle scary I find it totally infectious and cute just like him :biggrin2: amongst other things that I wont confess to here :bleh: (anyway he can't have been THAT scared by it cos he asked if he could keep it the cheek of the man lol, as if we could say no to Mika, what with THOSE big brown puppy dog eyes of his..I think NOT lol.)

Aaarrrrgh.gif

waaaahooooo our bear..it WAS our Mika giggle bear yippee etc etc.

Oh my life, that picture is sooo wrong haha!:roftl:

He got a tad frustrated with it-every time he was in one of his "I have to let you hear this" moods, he couldn't get the squeezy tummy to work! He was giving it beans at one point-and then got all :naughty: when it worked! Ace present! :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
Oh my life, that picture is sooo wrong haha!:roftl:

He got a tad frustrated with it-every time he was in one of his "I have to let you hear this" moods, he couldn't get the squeezy tummy to work! He was giving it beans at one point-and then got all :naughty: when it worked! Ace present! :thumb_yello:

yeey wow wish I had gone to that gig but I guess I just can't go to ALL of them.