Mika @ Centre, Brighton - MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I hate to sond dumb, but though I READ ALL THIS THREAD, I cannot get it 100%: are ya talking about him being "assaulted" by crazy fans? what's the manic look of his about..? :blink:

Basically I thought he looked a bit more hyper than usual, like maybe he's had one red bull too many...but that was just me, there was no hidden meaning. I just got the impression he was a little more hyper than when i saw him earlier in the year but that was a long time ago and maybe he was just really excited, I didnt really mean anything by it, just I thought id say it:boxed: I was just giving a new point of view, doesnt it go without saying that he is gods gift to the world:wub2: I wasnt a big worry or a criticism of him, just I feel maybe he has a lot of gigs and why can they be spread out a bit? Is it his choice or his mangers... i dunno, just a throw away comment nothing more, as for the drugs:shocked: I havent seen that thread, although i did mention proplus and benylin earlier in this one.

:offtopic::thumb_yello:

:naughty: MIKA was beatuiful, lively and amazingly entertaining as always as where Palladium.

Kath - maybe he didnt hang around long in case there was a Kath shaped stalker .....

MWAH - only joking xxxx

evening all xxx

I think he is probably mightily relived that I aren't there...that is maybe why he looked 'manic'.....he was just relieved!

It has to be said that on the DVD there is a woman on the front row who looks scarily like me...I mean.....it now looks as though I have been there even more than I have!

There is a HUGE difference between his performance now than at the begining of the year...but thatis only to be expected...he has come an awful long way in a very short space of time

After reading about this mobbing thingy and the idea on drugs... :shocked:

you're scaring me! :naughty:

No drugs. None. Nope.

The "drugs" discussed were cold medication, not anything else.

...but I think the "drug" topic just needs to cease. It's a very serious thing to speculate about, and we must remember that this is a public forum with possibly some lurkers digging for gossip. :mf_rosetinted:

The only drugs that Mika touches are ones for illness...and to try and keep his throat working

NO DRUGS

I have redefined mobbed to lots of ppl surounding his car and some slightly clambering on it. Please can everyone stop over reacting:roftl: ,no drugs , no mobbing, in the true sense of the word....:biggrin2:

MFC ers are the best ppl ever, im off , OT:biggrin2:

No drugs. None. Nope.

...but I think the "drug" topic just needs to cease. It's a very serious thing to speculate about, and we must remember that this is a public forum with possibly some lurkers digging for gossip. :mf_rosetinted:

I totally agree

No drugs. None. Nope.

His mom wont ever let that happen i guess....:naughty:

Hello everyone at MFC.

mikabrightonnov07004.jpg

Wow, it's great to hear from so many people about the concert. And a big THANKS to JesterKevin for the aMazing pics. This one especially....I don't think it is too many red bulls, Mika is just showing us his superhuman powers. Too quick to be caught on camera? Hyper Power?

:shocked::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Wow, it's great to hear from so many people about the concert. And a big THANKS to JesterKevin for the aMazing pics. This one especially....I don't think it is too many red bulls, Mika is just showing us his superhuman powers. Too quick to be caught on camera? Hyper Power?

:shocked::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl:

That boy can fly:roftl:

He certainly is a SUPER HERO, he can even summon up balls of light with his hands !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

mikabrightonnov07005.jpg

Jen ... just like your 'hero' Peter Petrelli :wub2:

They are absolutely my two favourite men:wub2:

Its the last in the series this week:woot_jump:

HELLOOOO !

I am not long back after flight home !

I had such a wonderful time, thanks to all you MFCers .. oh ... and Mika !:wub2:

Will give a full report once kids in bed and i speak to my hubby for a bit !

He was great, i've had a quick read there and it was amazing, please don't think about drugs or stuff, he's lovely, no way, i mean he travels with his mum !!!

:roftl:

He was so good, but now i so want to see him again and again and again and again ! plus my fellow MFcers :naughty::wink2:

catch you crazy people later :roftl:

i mean he travels with his mum !!!

Are you implying she's his dealer?! OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!

Yes, this is a feeble attempt at showing how rediculous all this drugs speculation really is. Is it working? Is it is it is it!? Oh boy!

Are you implying she's his dealer?! OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!

Yes, this is a feeble attempt at showing how rediculous all this drugs speculation really is. Is it working? Is it is it is it!? Oh boy!

yeah its working ha ha - mums no best on which type of couh medicine to get their little ones even if you are 24 :bleh: