The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

all ofthem??? well done on the weight loss - it can be soo hard!

Yep. I've lost 4 and a half stone and dropped 4-5 dress sizes. :D But still a long way to go. :( I've reached my plateau... after Christmas I'm really going to get back into it... my friend has promised me the use of her Cross trainer... my body is aching just thinking about it!!:thumbdown:

*I am not about to tuck into a lovely big bowl of Chinese either. *cough* ;)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello...me again...but yes Carri...I did actually go....but I have returned. Found another couple of Laptops so will have another try! It's all a game to some people of course..just pushing the bidding up.

Well done on the weightloss Skully...in the new year we can be partners in crime...or weight loss. Mind you, I can give you a recomendation..Robertina, one of our Oldlings here....I went to her house and lost LOADS of weight!!!!............ sorry Robi!! (tee hee!)

I forgot to say earlier, thanks Deb for the offer of help with the pics..very very sweet of you! Thank you!

OK...I'm off again................byeeeeeeeee x

Well done on the weightloss Skully...in the new year we can be partners in crime...or weight loss. Mind you, I can give you a recomendation..Robertina, one of our Oldlings here....I went to her house and lost LOADS of weight!!!!............ sorry Robi!! (tee hee!)
Thank you! Where does this Robertina live? I need to go visit!! :D Honest, it's true what they say-it gets harder as you go on. But, I am determined to get it shifted after Christmas. I'm still focused-I still have willpower, but now I need to properly exercise to get it shifting again! That's something I have no willpower for!

Hello...me again...but yes Carri...I did actually go....but I have returned. Found another couple of Laptops so will have another try! It's all a game to some people of course..just pushing the bidding up.

I forgot to say earlier, thanks Deb for the offer of help with the pics..very very sweet of you! Thank you!

OK...I'm off again................byeeeeeeeee x

Kath - y did you loseweight at Robi's???

ps Mika gigs r fab for weight loss!!

Thank you! Where does this Robertina live? I need to go visit!! :D Honest, it's true what they say-it gets harder as you go on. But, I am determined to get it shifted after Christmas. I'm still focused-I still have willpower, but now I need to properly exercise to get it shifting again! That's something I have no willpower for!

LOL! Robi lives in Italy..the land of delightful food but for one reason and another (like standing for hours waiting to see Mika!) and the fact that I can't eat yeast..it was very difficult for me to eat. Robi was however the pefect host..but if I didn't tease her she would think I was ill! Well done anyway...and good luck in the new year for continued success.

I GOT ONE! I got sick of losing the biddin g though so went for a buy it now in the end..have gone for an IBM thinkpad like before...creature of habit!

I can go to work and rest easy now...whoops that doesn't look right really does it...I am not REALLY going to work to rest (SL!)....what I meant was, with an easy mind! I will worry about the visa bill later!

Have a good evening one and all...Carri, I hope the beetroot was good!xxxx

LOL! Robi lives in Italy..the land of delightful food but for one reason and another (like standing for hours waiting to see Mika!) and the fact that I can't eat yeast..it was very difficult for me to eat. Robi was however the pefect host..but if I didn't tease her she would think I was ill! Well done anyway...and good luck in the new year for continued success.

I GOT ONE! I got sick of losing the biddin g though so went for a buy it now in the end..have gone for an IBM thinkpad like before...creature of habit!

I can go to work and rest easy now...whoops that doesn't look right really does it...I am not REALLY going to work to rest (SL!)....what I meant was, with an easy mind! I will worry about the visa bill later!

Have a good evening one and all...Carri, I hope the beetroot was good!xxxx

Bugger its still in the oven!!!!! :blink:

you working tonight Kath??? or do you mean monday???

LOL! Go get it out quick! No I am working tonight...childcare at Turnberry the posh golf place..sometimes it is a pain..acoompanying spoilt little rich kids to the restaurant but sometimes it is easy...liek tonight hopefully..just a 11mth old who will hopefuully sleep...so I just have to sit in the room while mummy and daddy go to dinner....tough work but someones got to do it!

OK>..I am actually going to turn the computer off now so I AM going!

See ya xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whos in???

<looks round>

God knows how we are supposed to have time for the MFC this time of year :blink:

<Tis very busy> :drink_nl:

Hi Fred! I'm here, seems like everybody else is gone now. I was looking for some christmas recipes, but couldn't resist MFC again. :roftl: If I keep doing this next week, then there won't be much on our plate at christmas eve. At least I have something else to serve my guests this year, they will have to listen to Mika over and over again, I'm afraid. :naughty:

Hey Y'all! Thought I would run in and say HI!! Whew, I'm not sure what I want to do tonight. Do I want to party or do I want to do a movie marathon. Ugh, choices. My Mom forgot today was my B-day. :shocked::boxed: I had to call her and she still got off the phone with me. I guess it's all that time spent in Tahiti with her. We are sick of each other now. ...See, just doesn't happen when you come home from college. LOL!! The bickering lasts a lifetime. LOL

See y'all later. Love y'all.

Kath - y did you loseweight at Robi's???

ps Mika gigs r fab for weight loss!!

Tell me about it... I danced and jumped like a goodun... this girl don't dance or jump as a rule!! But, it's impossible not to when that gorgeous specimen of a man is in front of ya!!:mf_lustslow:

Hey Y'all! Thought I would run in and say HI!! Whew, I'm not sure what I want to do tonight. Do I want to party or do I want to do a movie marathon. Ugh, choices. My Mom forgot today was my B-day. :shocked::boxed: I had to call her and she still got off the phone with me. I guess it's all that time spent in Tahiti with her. We are sick of each other now. ...See, just doesn't happen when you come home from college. LOL!! The bickering lasts a lifetime. LOL

Awww that's bad.

Well Happy Birthday for today.

:yay: :yay: :toot:

happy birthday charlottechristy :yay:

i haven't had much time to be here this week i think i have missed a lot.

hope you are all well (wendi i hope you are feeling better)

i'm off to london tomorrow (science museum). may be here later on monday :cheerful_h4h:

catch you then :biggrin2:

DEAR OLDLINGS!

it's sunday and a pre-xmas sunday...so...i'm sure we are all so busy!

yesterday was my elder son's birthday (together with Charlotte! late happy birthday hun!) and our infant school xmas party...a very maniac robertina! :shocked:

we had a great time yesterday due to all these celebrations....and today it's time for more duties...ARGH!

rainbow sky...i saw yr message in the italian thread too and i want to say that mfcers meetings are something very dear we have been doing so far and that we must be very proud of...:wub2: thanks to mika and our good will! :naughty:

and WENDI...hope she's a bit better today...kath pls if you read, text me any news! :thumb_yello:

so...happy sunday every one!

Heloo Robertina!

It feels like I have been away from the forum forever. I have sooo much I need to catch up on, and I really miss everyone.

We are having a great time here on Happikali's verandah :thumb_yello: .

We've had an aussie christmas party, barefoot cocktail party (great night :naughty: ), walked on the beach and generally had a wonderful time together . :wub2:

I have hijacked soangel's laptop to type this.

i cannot imagine how much fun you are having now!

great news, i'm sure you are getting on well and i dread what you are planning for mika's arrival in australia! :thumb_yello:

pls say hallo to all the rest of your aussie bunch of mfcers and pls, walk some metres on the beach on my behalf...i miss the sea so much!!!:crybaby: :crybaby:

ciao ciao! :huglove:

*goes back stirring her ragù*