The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh God...you need another glass of wine! OK, got to love ya and leave ya for a bit..good luck!

OOOOOH nooo!! have finished half a bottle - feel bad opening a new one - just in case there is a prob!!!!

catch you later x x x x x:blush-anim-cl:

Well done! I have a clean tidy house too....have to as the in laws arrive before I get back from work tomorrow!

See ya....go on..open the bottle..I am just off for a Bacardi so we can have a virtual drink together!

Well done! I have a clean tidy house too....have to as the in laws arrive before I get back from work tomorrow!

See ya....go on..open the bottle..I am just off for a Bacardi so we can have a virtual drink together!

oh allright then --- but only have champagne cold!! :wink2:

Nice one!!! :wink2:

The mind boggles!

Ok folks..I am off..may not catch you all again beofre the big day so hope you all have a fabby fabby fabby one...and that all the children have an amazing time...and that all the grown ups don't kill each other etc. May be back on briefly on Christmas eve but if not...see you all soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The mind boggles!

Ok folks..I am off..may not catch you all again beofre the big day so hope you all have a fabby fabby fabby one...and that all the children have an amazing time...and that all the grown ups don't kill each other etc. May be back on briefly on Christmas eve but if not...see you all soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

goodye - adieu auf wierdersen goodbye . . . . .

love ya - see you soonly

happy crimbo x x x x

Nah...don't fancy the complex ones...the simple ones are bad enough!

BTW...for when Robi comes in...........She had text Wendi today and got her very confused about Herpes! I think I managed to put her mind at rest! She said 'Robi said 'don't text back but I'm all confused'' Poor Wendi!

oh great lord!!!!

i only asked her not to text back cause i don't want her waste her money texting abroad!

i wrote about mika having herpes and being at graham norton show tonight...so that maybe her girls could watch him on tv and tell wendi about the show...seems i've been goofy again! :thumbdown:

hope you could reassure her kath...thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

Deb........when you return! Sorry, forgot to answer your post about the gigs. I am glad that you can make the NYC gig. I know what you mean about wanting to go to lots more....but it just isn't practical is it on a financial or marital level as you say. I have to admit, I have never been one for 'If I win the lottery.........' Until now....and NOW..............'If I win the lottery (which I don't actually do)....I would go to lots of Mika gigs!

Actually had a long talk with hubby about it last night -- and he says he

wouldn't mind if I were to go to more than one show... the biggest issue

is he's been traveling so much for work, we can't predict if he'll be

out of town on any particular date in February. We can't both be

out of town, leaving Alex home alone. That's why going on

a weekend is best for me. And whoever scheduled the gigs this

time around only scheduled ONE of the ones close to me on a weekend.

:sneaky2:

Oh well. It is what it is -- it's just that what it is sucks a bit. :wink2:

Oh nearly forgot....Jemmalee has posted the link in the Get Well Thread to pics of Wendi's book!

Oh, Jemma did a brilliant job! I was so happy to see it. Hope it

reaches Wendy tomorrow -- along with the flowers kath sent!

dcdeb

I know, the weekday shows suck, just a little...because, I have to wonder how to take the time off for them. LOL And, the one in L.A., well, I can't work that Monday...because MIKA will be here and I can't work that Tuesday because I'll probably be up all night Monday night (because of Mika).

Hmmm.....I bet Mika just wanted weekends off. :sneaky2:

Oh, well, I'm just so happy that we'll be able to see him again soon. It's so exciting.

Deb, does your son like Mika?

And whoever scheduled the gigs this

time around only scheduled ONE of the ones close to me on a weekend.

:sneaky2:

Oh well. It is what it is -- it's just that what it is sucks a bit. :wink2:

Oh, Jemma did a brilliant job! I was so happy to see it. Hope it

reaches Wendy tomorrow -- along with the flowers kath sent!

dcdeb