• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a long wait!!!! Eilidh has three appointments in January,

and hopefully that will be them off!! :thumb_yello:

Beckar didnt get brace till Feb 2007 ...we been having appontments every 6 weeks with the last one 3 weeks ago but bracket quickly fell off & again today ...but have wait so long as he away !!

Take care get lots sleep & take lots pain killers.

Chat on MSN sometime

xxx cherie

I very much doubt it, but it's a scary thought all the same. Sometimes we discuss Mika like he's a commodity, not a person and although I'm pretty sure that in his mind he's got it sorted out what's public Mika the popstar and private Mika the individual person, i do wince sometimes by what is written (even by myself).

And I don't want to burst your bubble about the dentist, but not having any teeth does not necessarily mean they are out of your life!

Trust me - they are :mf_rosetinted:

Nightnight Wendi -hugs- get well soon!!

&hopefully my tooth will stop aching too!! :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Beckar - nice to see you :biggrin2:

Sleep well!! xxx

Beckar didnt get brace till Feb 2007 ...we been having appontments every 6 weeks with the last one 3 weeks ago but bracket quickly fell off & again today ...but have wait so long as he away !!

Take care get lots sleep & take lots pain killers.

Chat on MSN sometime

xxx cherie

Thanks Cherie - catch you soon xx :thumb_yello:

It did not go well. Had 6 injections, and they still didnt work!!

She tried to get one tooth out, and I nearly went through the

roof - so she gave me some more injections - but when she sat

me up to get me to rinse my mouth out, I collapsed!!

When I came round she was not sure she wanted to carry on

and take them out - I said she HAD to - I could not go through

all that again!! All three out - one very swollen and bruised mouth

now - and still bleeding off and on!! :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

WENDI!!! What an ordeal! :yikes:

You poor poor thing! :huglove:

I hope you're not in too much pain now!

Oh deb, that's absolutely what I think.

First how have I got sucked into this crazy idiocy....

....and second, why do I feel at home here. Mika doesn't make me feel like an old biddy.

Nor me either, Ruth... most of the time. :wink2:

dcdeb

WENDI!!! What an ordeal! :yikes:

You poor poor thing! :huglove:

I hope you're not in too much pain now!

Nor me either, Ruth... most of the time. :wink2:

dcdeb

Have just taken more painkillers, and now going off to bed!!

Face quite swollen - look like I have been playing "Chubby Bunnies"!!! :roftl:

I can still laugh! :wink2:

Goodnight Deb xxx :huglove:

Alrighty.. time to say good night.

Ba ba lovelies! xx

Night night Diana - sweet dreams xxxx

Have just taken more painkillers, and now going off to bed!!

Face quite swollen - look like I have been playing "Chubby Bunnies"!!! :roftl:

I can still laugh! :wink2:

Goodnight Deb xxx :huglove:

Night night Diana - sweet dreams xxxx

Poor Wendi! Hope you will feel better in the morning!

Wendi! I had no idea!

So sorry to hear about your ordeal...it sounds awful:thumbdown: No..double awful:thumbdown: :thumbdown: I do so hope that you (and Mika, just in caes you have him in your sick bed:roftl:) feel better in the morning!

I have just been reading back............I don't really think that we talk about Mika as a commodity...not in this thread anyway! Yes, we certainly say some things that we would probably hope that he DOESN'T ever read:blush-anim-cl: but I don't think we are TOO guilty of treating him like a piece of chick....sorry, meat :naughty:

I am having a horrible sleepless night:thumbdown:

OK..just booked flights to London for Feb for me and Ab!:shocked:

Well, I HAD to really!:naughty:

I mean...when I started pricing them up at the weekend for today it was going to cost about £80....because it was such short notice.....so I thought....just in case I get a ticket I had better book flights now whilst they are cheap!:roftl: And...there was no point in just booking for me...just in case Ab can get a ticket too!:shocked:

If not..well...ok, so I lost the money but I like the thought that I now have the flights booked:roftl:

However...I will keep this under my hat...at least until the VISA bill comes in that is:sneaky2:

I have just been reading back............I don't really think that we talk about Mika as a commodity...not in this thread anyway! Yes, we certainly say some things that we would probably hope that he DOESN'T ever read:blush-anim-cl: but I don't think we are TOO guilty of treating him like a piece of chick....sorry, meat

I am having a horrible sleepless night:thumbdown:

Oh no, kath -- wish I'd known. I've just been puttering around here

doing nothing, we could have had a chat!

OK..just booked flights to London for Feb for me and Ab!:shocked:

Well, I HAD to really!

I mean...when I started pricing them up at the weekend for today it was going to cost about £80....because it was such short notice.....so I thought....just in case I get a ticket I had better book flights now whilst they are cheap!:roftl: And...there was no point in just booking for me...just in case Ab can get a ticket too!:shocked:

If not..well...ok, so I lost the money but I like the thought that I now have the flights booked

However...I will keep this under my hat...at least until the VISA bill comes in that is:sneaky2:

LOL! You are so bad! But I love you! :naughty:

Best crawl off to bed now before I do any more damage!! Night night everyone!!!

Night, kath, if you're really gone! If not... we'll I'm still up for a bit!

dcdeb

Hiya Oldlings! Just to let you know that I'm still alive - typing this from my friend's laptop in Delft. Did a lot of texting last night, I'm going to London anyway! And prob see Palladium tonight if everything works out well. What a coincidence...:blink:

I feel bad for Mika - it must be really bad if he even has to cancel shows in his own hometown... :sad: Hope he will really take his rest now... And I hope I can make it in Feb (I have a holiday planned but prob for the first week of Feb so then I will be safe).

And I see that Kath is being a smart woman again? Why am I not surprised? :naughty:

OK, need to have breakfast now and catch a train to the airport. Speak to you later!

hi everyone! hi Freddie! hi gang!!

funny I was wanting to get kidnapped in someones suitcase to go to London. Probably all the for the best:) my initial dream is coming true:):):):)

The BIG M is coming to me so to speaK:) (albiet 4874km away) and I so can't wait to get into some MFC FUN!! wowowowooooow! buying the tickets Thurs I hope! wohoooowwwww

hi everyone! hi Freddie! hi gang!!

funny I was wanting to get kidnapped in someones suitcase to go to London. Probably all the for the best:) my initial dream is coming true:):):):)

The BIG M is coming to me so to speaK:) (albiet 4874km away) and I so can't wait to get into some MFC FUN!! wowowowooooow! buying the tickets Thurs I hope! wohoooowwwww

Morning :biggrin2:

Yeh I see that , hes coming over to your land .. superb!

Morning Carrie and Elanorelle! How are you?

I have to leave in 15 minutes to pick up the daughters. But not after a quick check of the MFC:wink2:

great:) can't sleep as usual..

having this very very strange feeling that I might be the only

one from my province going to the Montreal Gig from the MFC. Maybe two of us. wow! I feel most important:) I know its two months away..but planning is fun:):)

great:) can't sleep as usual..

having this very very strange feeling that I might be the only

one from my province going to the Montreal Gig from the MFC. Maybe two of us. wow! I feel most important:) I know its two months away..but planning is fun:):)

It is indeed! Are you going to dress up?