The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

That is not a problem Wendy - send them round and I will show them how to tidy a room, i am very good at it, but I have had an extra bed in my room since Christmas for my brother as his room was being used for guests so that was not fun, and it has just been shifted out today so I can finally have a normal bedroom again!

Right, am really going now, must not procrastinate anymore!

xx

Daughter of Kath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Bye Abby - give your Mum a hug from me!!! xxxx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor Wendy:blink: I wish I could do something. Makes me realise how much I take little things like being able to go for a pee for granted.....

We are to get snow - and we usually get a power-cut thrown in

for free!! So at some point will have no electricity either - but thats cool as

I have a log-burning stove, and cast iron pots - so soup toast beans etc all

quite easy to make. Its fun as well - back to basics!!! :biggrin2:

We are to get snow - and we usually get a power-cut thrown in

for free!! So at some point will have no electricity either - but thats cool as

I have a log-burning stove, and cast iron pots - so soup toast beans etc all

quite easy to make. Its fun as well - back to basics!!! :biggrin2:

It sounds like fun and I bet it's really cosy :biggrin2:

It sounds like fun and I bet it's really cosy :biggrin2:

Its great fun!!! I wear my wellies, and when I go out for coal I have

to dig my way to the coal-shed. Last year the girls made an igloo with the

snow as it was so deep!!! There is something lovely and cosy about

being snowed in - romantic (if I had a guy here!!!!!) Mika????????????? :roftl:

You could snuggle up under the duvet and keep each other warm while the snow falls and the wind howls outside....:wub2:

I am sure Mika has my address from the scrap-book - so if

he is reading this Pop in anytime! :biggrin2:

Hey All! Whew, Long day back at work and now, y'all are sound asleep and I'm the only one here. :boxed: Just looked at the pics and I too couldn't stop...I just kept rolling right on to the Glasgow pics.

Hmm, that one pic is funny...I always knew Robi and I were one. LMAO!! Poor Robi..sorry about the weight gain. Next time, will someone put my head on Robi's body? :roftl::naughty:

Five hours later after my last post and it's still only me.

Singing, "All by Myself....don't wanna be all by myself." Well, it's just as well...I'm not feeling that great right now. Yuck. I think I feel a cold coming on and I've been fighting a migraine all day. :thumbdown::boxed:

Time for the Nyquil. :sneaky2:

See y'all tomorrow.

Five hours later after my last post and it's still only me.

Singing, "All by Myself....don't wanna be all by myself." Well, it's just as well...I'm not feeling that great right now. Yuck. I think I feel a cold coming on and I've been fighting a migraine all day. :thumbdown::boxed:

Time for the Nyquil. :sneaky2:

See y'all tomorrow.

Hey Charlotte, I like your weight loss thingy.... Hi Oldlings. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, I have been on this thread hardly at all. MIL went home today and I have the house back to myself!! Anyway, should be doing the dishes and ironing so I'll say g'night!

Hey Ya'll! Good Morning.

I hope everyone is doing better than I am. I couldn't sleep the migraine off and woke up with it. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. :thumbdown: I called in sick and my boss wanted to talk work. OMG...shoot me! Can't even concentrate.....speaking of which..gonna get off here and try to go back to sleep.

See y'all later.

Feel better fast, Charlotte! :huglove:

I'm here, but not... need to catch up on work-work, I've been spending

all morning doing forum stuff. Who knew? :blink:

Hope to check in with you all a bit later, after son's violin lesson this

afternoon! Have a great day until then! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Beat my deadline an hour ago, will have a hot shower now (to defrost again) and then... cleaning up!

See you later!

BTW snow everywhere in Europe! Bulgaria, Romania, Spain... and the UK! What is it like where our British Oldlings live?

:biggrin2: HELLO FELLOW OLDINGS ... :biggrin2: ...... I know it's been an age since I posted here ....... 'tho I have always remained connected & I felt in tune with you guys ...... :wub2: ........

There is a hotseat happening now ...... :tears: ..... no-one is posting ..... I dunno .... maybe 'cos I'm too Aussie ... or a mod .... (?) .... anyway .... this is it ...... soooo if you guys .... some of you my friends on myspace .... wanna ask anything ..... :naughty: ..... well, I'm here now ... in the hotseat ..... :original: ..... also ... there were two go's before ..... only I couldn't make the first one ...... & the second one just didn't happen ..... 'cos of mfc......

.... so .... hey .... if ya' feel like posting ...... :original:

Good morning! I am back on and am doing alot of catching up. I went to visit my brother over the holidays and was not able to check the forums while I was away. Now, the kids are all back at school and there is a huge load of laundry waiting for me. All this housework is depressing but needs to get done or it will drive me crazy when the house fills back up with the kids later.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you a happy new year!

Good morning! I am back on and am doing alot of catching up. I went to visit my brother over the holidays and was not able to check the forums while I was away. Now, the kids are all back at school and there is a huge load of laundry waiting for me. All this housework is depressing but needs to get done or it will drive me crazy when the house fills back up with the kids later.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you a happy new year!

Hi to you too C! (And boys!!) And ofcourse a Happy Newyear. Our kids still don't have to go to school, not before next monday! Today I cleaned up the Christmas tree and everything is back to normal in the house.

Good afternoon Oldlings :biggrin2:

I have about 10cm snow - and its still really heavy.

Am snowed in :yay:

Hope your head gets better Charlotte :thumb_yello:

Robi in bed with bad back :thumbdown: Kath working on her own, so has Mika

on full volume!!! :punk:

Hi C , Anna and Wendi - hope yr well stocked up Wendi !!

Yes - always buy powdered milk and bread mix about November time,

so have it in the cupboard in case I get snowed in for a long time, and

have candles and matches ready for power-cuts!! :biggrin2: