The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gooooooooood Morning, Carri!

And to all my Oldlings!

Holidays are over, so I think I'm getting back to a normal schedule here!

Hope everyone is well...

PS Carri -- don't need the ankle boots, thanks anyway.

Witty Kath stole my line, "I have some already" :roftl:

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good morning good morning!

good afternoon!:wink2:

just popping on before i go to work this morning!

hope you all have a wonderful day today!

my kids are back to school today...

so back to the same ole' for me as well!

deb - did you get my pm the other day? :blink:

ok!

off i go!

:thumb_yello:

Good Morning Everyone,

Well, looks like we are all getting back to a normal schedule. Just thought I would pop on before going to work too. Ack...WORK! I hope everyone had a great Holiday and a Happy New Year.

I joined Jemma's weight loss group..so, wish me luck. The madness starts today. :biggrin2:

It's been very quiet here the last days. Everybody busy with the holidays and now getting back to work. But things will be back to normal soon, I guess. We oldlings can't keep our mouth shut for long. :naughty:

I envie you, I have to start working tomorrow, and I'm not really up to it. The last two days the partys were great and fun, but now I have to pay the price. I'm tired and I have a headache. These are the times I feel my age. :roftl:

It's been very quiet here the last days. Everybody busy with the holidays and now getting back to work. But things will be back to normal soon, I guess. We oldlings can't keep our mouth shut for long. :naughty:

I envie you, I have to start working tomorrow, and I'm not really up to it. The last two days the partys were great and fun, but now I have to pay the price. I'm tired and I have a headache. These are the times I feel my age. :roftl:

Ooooohhhhh... Hope everybody comes back before I have to go... You see, I work far from home and don't have internet there:mad3: :mad3: So won't be online until the end of the month. Kath told me about this thread in Italy and I've been wanting to be part of it since, I know you can't keep quiet!!!

Yep, Xmas holidays in Spain are a week longer than in the rest of the world (do we know how to live well, baby?) I see you've been partying a lot! Now I'm who's envying you! I don't like this season, and haven't celebrated anything... Look forward to Feb. to have a real party!!!

Hi there Black Queen - you are gearing up for The Kings on the 6th Jan?

My Aunt stays in Nerja - and she told me all about it.

Kinda glad I am in UK - my decorations are down by the 6th!!! :naughty:

Hey Wendi!!!!:tongue2:

I'm surprised you know about the Kings, hahaha Yep, I'm waiting for them sooooo much!:bleh: I love being in Spain and having holidays until Jan 7th!

Hey Wendi!!!!:tongue2:

I'm surprised you know about the Kings, hahaha Yep, I'm waiting for them sooooo much!:bleh: I love being in Spain and having holidays until Jan 7th!

:biggrin2: Lovely greeting :tongue2:

It get expensive though - presents on 24th, then again on 6th!! :blink:

But its a great place to live if you enjoy party season!!! :punk:

:biggrin2: Lovely greeting :tongue2:

It get expensive though - presents on 24th, then again on 6th!! :blink:

But its a great place to live if you enjoy party season!!! :punk:

Hehehe, glad you like it:tongue2: matches my personality:roftl:

Expensive?? But most of us only exchange pressies on Jan 6th! On Xmas Eve we only exchange small things, like sweets for instance. At least that is so in my family!

Hehehe, glad you like it:tongue2: matches my personality:roftl:

Expensive?? But most of us only exchange pressies on Jan 6th! On Xmas Eve we only exchange small things, like sweets for instance. At least that is so in my family!

I think because my Aunt is Scottish, and her family are English

and other combinations, they give a bit more than sweets on the

24th - but they do keep the main presents till the 6th Jan. That

would suit me A LOT better - I could get all my gifts in the January

sales!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I think because my Aunt is Scottish, and her family are English

and other combinations, they give a bit more than sweets on the

24th - but they do keep the main presents till the 6th Jan. That

would suit me A LOT better - I could get all my gifts in the January

sales!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Yep, def. much more practical! Although in Spain January sales don't kick off until Jan. 7th:boxed:

Have to go now, hope to see you around later hun.

Ah, Driekoningen! I mean the 6th of January. It's my sister's birthday so that's why I know the meaning. My parents still throw the Christmas tree out on the 6th of Jan, it's a tradition in our family. :naughty:

Hi Oldlings! I keep listening to the Hootenanny mp3's, especially Up Above My Head. Does anyone know the name of the female singer? I think it's her who I saw when I tuned in on BBC around 0.30 local time... I only watched for about 5 min. If I had known that the final would have been like this... :naughty:

Ah, Driekoningen! I mean the 6th of January. It's my sister's birthday so that's why I know the meaning. My parents still throw the Christmas tree out on the 6th of Jan, it's a tradition in our family. :naughty:

Hi Oldlings! I keep listening to the Hootenanny mp3's, especially Up Above My Head. Does anyone know the name of the female singer? I think it's her who I saw when I tuned in on BBC around 0.30 local time... I only watched for about 5 min. If I had known that the final would have been like this... :naughty:

Hi Blue - the lady's name is Ruby Turner http://www.rubyturner.com/

:biggrin2:

Thanks Wendi! I saw your post in the other thread. Yup, it must be her who I saw for a few minutes.

How are you today?

I'm off for a few minutes to have a shower, got frozen while riding this afternoon and I am still frozen, have to defrost...

Thanks Wendi! I saw your post in the other thread. Yup, it must be her who I saw for a few minutes.

How are you today?

I'm off for a few minutes to have a shower, got frozen while riding this afternoon and I am still frozen, have to defrost...

I posted both places - just in case anyone else wants to know who she

is. I am trying to recover from the Ceilidh on New Years Eve - it

feels a bit like being kicked all over by a rhino!!! :boxed: My own

fault though - so cant complain :biggrin2:

Waiting for the snow here - its forecast for tonight!!

Ah you've been to a Scottish party! Nice! But feeling like being kicked over by a rhino doesn't sound nice to me at all! :blink: Take care!

Snow? Brr... Although it always looks so nice! Here rain is coming this way again...

It was a really good Celildh - and I did half a dance, and had to be substituted

by a neighbour!!!! Its only once a year - and I did sneak on to the dance floor

again before the night was out - but have had two sleepless nights because

of it!! Well, have almost a year to get ready for the next one!! :naughty: :naughty: