NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooh was it the OTHER violetsky that said on msn that she was coming?? I'm all confused now!

Anyway, I don't have to get up early because I don't have to be at the airport until 19.00

See some of you tomorrow and others tuesday!!

Yeah it was the other violetsky :wink2: wished it was me though :roftl:

I'll add you on Msn ^^ don't have you there yet.

Have fun darling

Love ya

EDIT: 26/02/08

OK MFC:

I have just managed to buy a ticket off ticketweb for stalls- yeah!! I had previously bought, in haste, a ticket for the circle- and only realised it when it was too late...:thumbdown:

Anyway if there is anyone on here who wants to go and doesn't mind being up in the circle, the tickets is yours for free!!

The only thing is I have to pick up my other ticket at the box office, and doors open at 7:00, so I probably won't get there until 6ish. PM me if you're interested.

Yeah it was the other violetsky :wink2: wished it was me though :roftl:

I'll add you on Msn ^^ don't have you there yet.

Have fun darling

Love ya

Aaah she must have been all confused why I was so excited, because I don't really know her :roftl:

See you in Amsterdam in July :wink2:

What time are people planning to start queueing?

I have a lecture that morning that finishes at 11:30 so i was hoping to be at Brixton at 12:30/45 but seems the people i have spoken to are going from 4.

So im going to go back, drop my bags and get a bite to eat first...

Suggested time of arrival?

Aaah she must have been all confused why I was so excited, because I don't really know her :roftl:

See you in Amsterdam in July :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl: nice to hear that you're excited when you think you'll meet me ! Well I'm already excited to meet you again in July !!!! Miss you :wub2:

Just wanted to mention, got a text from kath about an hour ago -- she's

not queueing today, as she's going to be in the back with Wendy. She's

hoping she'll have a better view from there -- says she had a pretty

bad spot yesterday :(

*sigh*

So wish I was there...

dcdeb

Hey!

Just called Em' and Avoca was with her.

Here are the news: they got there pretty early, around 8AM and there were already 15 people waiting.

The weather is cloudy but dry and the sun shines from time to time, so the queuing ain't too bad.:thumb_yello:

Niki if you speak to them again, please send my love to them from here in Tokyo, and tell them I really appreciate all their comments etc before during and after the show!! :wub2:

I am off to bed now, back in 7 hours, when it will be starting in earnest!! Hope they have fun queueing!!

Niki if you speak to them again, please send my love to them from here in Tokyo, and tell them I really appreciate all their comments etc before during and after the show!! :wub2:

I am off to bed now, back in 7 hours, when it will be starting in earnest!! Hope they have fun queueing!!

I'll probably text them later on. I'll send your love to them :wink2: