NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

the Brixton Academy show will now take place on February 26th

support is YELLE for sure :thumb_yello:

All ticket holders for the postponed show can swap tickets for their respective shows, or get a full refund

Capacity

Full Capacity 4,921

All Seated 2,391

Downstairs 3,760

Circle 1,083 seated / 78 standing

Bars Nine in total including VIP hospitality bar

Venue Info : http://www.brixton-academy.co.uk/venue.php

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thanks!

btw there is something again in the link Pamette has given!

be careful if you want to be standing downstairs, check what they propose : standing/stalls or circle seated unreserved !! i got one seated yesterday when i went, that's all they were proposing and i didn't pay attention... but i got one standing on seetickets...

I still have my ticket for the 4th, do I have to swap or just go on the 26th with that ticket??

Go with that ticket. :wink2:

What does standing stalls mean? That's what I've got O-o

It means that you're lucky! :biggrin2: It's better than the others because you'll be nearer from stage and you can dance.

be careful if you want to be standing downstairs, check what they propose : standing/stalls or circle seated unreserved !! i got one seated yesterday when i went, that's all they were proposing and i didn't pay attention... but i got one standing on seetickets...

Yeah! Only "CIRCLE UNRESERVED SEATING/STANDING" tickets

Oh thankyou!..I really didnt pay attention - was excited, think I have also got the circle/setaed...but maybe I'll be able to do smth closer to the date while in Lond...

is great to know I have smth anyways!!!!! :biggrin2: yayayayayay

Go with that ticket. :wink2:

It means that you're lucky! :biggrin2: It's better than the others because you'll be nearer from stage and you can dance.

Oh hallelujah! I'm currently bouncing on ordering my plane ticket. I'm so nervous. First time I'm doing anything on my own!:shocked: