MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

I tend to be more realistic too.... I see Mika as any other human being, with the same emotions that we have and that can even include being annoyed and not wanting to come and sign autographs after a concert. lol :D

That is why I could never be famous. I can hardly stand crowds and people throwing things at me to sign. I would be like, "Forget it!" and walk away. :naughty:

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well fame is not an easy thing to deal with... you have to know, walking into the business that you're going to be abused at some point mentally and have your patience tested... I mean that's what sets stars apart from everyone...that is the humble ones that accept the downfalls of fame and move on to just do their thing...

That's just what I want, and like I've said... I know how hard it'll be... But you know Mika could have just sang in his basement to friends... If he didn't want the fame, than he wouldn't have gone out the way he did for it.

Yeah...I kinda knew it'd be a long shot.

I know a couple of people were surprised that I'd miss it for school or a basketball game, but those things are a little more important to me, especially the basketball. Of course, if I didn't have a basketball game, I would. :naughty:

Yeah...I kinda knew it'd be a long shot.

I know a couple of people were surprised that I'd miss it for school or a basketball game, but those things are a little more important to me, especially the basketball. Of course, if I didn't have a basketball game, I would. :naughty:

i think i'm opposite of you :roftl: i played basketball once and i was on the c team (if there would have been a d team i would have been on it :naughty:) and i never made one basket and at the end of the season we were 0-7:lmfao:

i think i'm opposite of you :roftl: i played basketball once and i was on the c team (if there would have been a d team i would have been on it :naughty:) and i never made one basket and at the end of the season we were 0-7:lmfao:

I played some varsity as a freshman, but then again, like your team, we aren't very good. :naughty: Basketball isn't a good sport for our school. We're really good at softball (which I also play) and cross country and pretty good at football, though the coach just decided he's leaving for a bigger school. We've had a lot of new coaches lately, new volleyball coach, new softball, new boy's basketball, new football...guess no one wants to be here anymore. :roftl:

Wow! A lot has been going on around here. We haven't been on for about a day because something is screwy with our computer moniter. It keeps fuzzing up and the screen is dim.:sneaky2: Anyway we have to send it back and they will send us another. While we wait, we have to go to the library to check our email and of couse check the MFC.:roftl:

We'll just be happy to actually see Mika at the concert. It will be a bonus if we get to meet him afterwards. If he is tired or something then we would completely understand. We know he has to travel several hours that night. So just crossing our fingers to maybe get to meet him. We know seeing him will be a blast and meeting all you guys will be sooooo exciting!

Love Love to you all!:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

so a lil off topic but remember how we said something about wearing our usenames on our shirts so we know who is who? well my dad is going to chicago with me but not to the concert. I mentioned the thing about the nametags and he was like " so I get to wear one that says 'Kasia87's Dad' right?" hahah!!! Sure Daddy whatever you say!

so a lil off topic but remember how we said something about wearing our usenames on our shirts so we know who is who? well my dad is going to chicago with me but not to the concert. I mentioned the thing about the nametags and he was like " so I get to wear one that says 'Kasia87's Dad' right?" hahah!!! Sure Daddy whatever you say!

I am game if everybody else wants to wear usernames. We thought we would make us both a shirt that said Twin Haley or Twin Megan and on the back we would put MFC'er or something. We were thinking like a black shirt with hot pink lettering. I mean if everybody else doesn't want to do that, we are really thinking about it.

We are kind of freaked out about everybody's names. We are freaked out that some MFC'er will come up to us and say Hi Haley and Megan and we will be like Hi......

20 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Yup, I'm really chill about it for some reason... I think it's because of this guns n roses obsession I'm going through lol...

Granted, I'm going to be freakin out at the gig regardless if Slash is on stage or not:naughty:

Yeah, we are kind of mellow about it too. Our cousin asked us the other day: How many days till we go to Chicago? and it took me a while. Usually we have the days narrowed down. When I realized that it was in the teens, we freaked out. I guess we thought we still had a while to go. We like Guns n Roses too. We played Sweet Child Of Mine on our other cousins guitar hero the other day. We love that song. It was fun to play.

The Twins