MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

Hey, that's cool you're coming to the show! Hopefully you'll get to meet Mika this time around. That goes for the rest of us, too. :D

Yeah that is great that you'll be there. This is our first concert of many we'll be going to. We wonder if we met Mika what he would say to us.:wub2::blush-anim-cl: We said to our cousin that we want to wait outside because we want to get a good spot. She said that she would drop us off and she do something else while we get a good spot. We'll be leaving in the morning for Chicago and it takes around 3 hours. What are some of the earliest times people will be waiting?

Hopefully we'll get to chat and meet up for some pics. We've been fans since probably the beginning of the year when we heard "Love Today" on a commercial here in the U.S. We joined here in June but didn't really post or look at the posts till just a few months ago so we didn't really know what all went on around here. Now we go bilistic if we don't check this site at least once a day.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! This year has been a great one!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well I think there are about 19 clubbers going because my cousin and sister are members here, but never post:roftl:

~Adriana~

AmandaNatalie

2 out of the 3 i'm bringing with me are members that don't post much too :bleh:

iheartmika and norwalk174twin(how original:naughty:)

Norwalk174, We love your Signature. Didn't you just LOVE Sweeney Todd? That is a beautiful picture. We love musicals.

We are so excited, our Mika rosettes just came in the mail today and yesterday us and our cousin booked a room for us to stay in after the concert. We can't wait, we just love Chicago!

The Twins

Hey guys from Italy!! It's beautiful here!!!!

Like me maybe?!! lol:naughty:

you, DEFINATLEY... my cousin's too shy:thumbdown:

If they ask, I'll make them take you too...cuz theres no way i'm going alone... I'd want to take all the clubbers with me!

I was like, "How can you turn down an opportunity like that??:blush-anim-cl: "

Norwalk174, We love your Signature. Didn't you just LOVE Sweeney Todd? That is a beautiful picture. We love musicals.

We are so excited, our Mika rosettes just came in the mail today and yesterday us and our cousin booked a room for us to stay in after the concert. We can't wait, we just love Chicago!

The Twins

i absolutely ADORED sweeney todd :wub2: i can't get the music out of my head but that's probably just because i've seen it 3 times:naughty:

i'll just wear my mika rosette from the last concert along with my mika hat and sweatshirt :biggrin2: and of course my yellow converse:wub2: unless we decide to make shirts with our usernames...

i absolutely ADORED sweeney todd :wub2: i can't get the music out of my head but that's probably just because i've seen it 3 times:naughty:

i'll just wear my mika rosette from the last concert along with my mika hat and sweatshirt :biggrin2: and of course my yellow converse:wub2: unless we decide to make shirts with our usernames...

We know. The music was brillant. We love the song "A Little Preist" and "My Friends". Everyone sang wonderful.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

We know. The music was brillant. We love the song "A Little Preist" and "My Friends". Everyone sang wonderful.

Meyer Twins

i really liked epiphany and by the sea as well :wub2: and OF COURSE pretty women.. i can just see them sing together right now 'pretty women bloooowing out there candlesssss or combing out their hair :fischo:

i really liked epiphany and by the sea as well :wub2: and OF COURSE pretty women.. i can just see them sing together right now 'pretty women bloooowing out there candlesssss or combing out their hair :fischo:

I'm seeing Sweeney Todd again for my birthday today haha

We can't forget those great songs. Johnny sang epiphany and pretty women so well. Helena did a great job to with By The Sea. Love the color of the whole beach scene. "Look at me Mrs. Lovette. Look at you. Though we all deserve to die. Even you Mrs. Lovette. Even I." Love that part.:roftl:

We're excited today since the concert is in a month. Can't wait.:punk:

Meyer Twins

you, DEFINATLEY... my cousin's too shy:thumbdown:

If they ask, I'll make them take you too...cuz theres no way i'm going alone... I'd want to take all the clubbers with me!

I was like, "How can you turn down an opportunity like that??:blush-anim-cl: "

Hey guys...in venice now

But yeah my cousin mili is making a sign that might get his attention for being a lollipop girl...it's a secret! We'll surprise you when we see you!

Hey guys...in venice now

But yeah my cousin mili is making a sign that might get his attention for being a lollipop girl...it's a secret! We'll surprise you when we see you!

aww sweet! Though if its between being a lolli girl and watching the actual show, I'd chose the show lol...but if they asked, I don't think I could resist :punk: Have fun in Venice by the way

Hey guys...in venice now

I loved Venice! It was one of my favorites cities.

Are you going to go on a gondola ride? :naughty: