MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

Alright, I'm getting more an more excited about this:blush-anim-cl:

Today (as stated in the yearbook thread) I took the book to school with me and everyone passed it around...they got really excited over it and were honestly very proud of me... IT made me want to cry. For those months I didn't know what the outcome could be and I was scared..no one saw how extreme this project was, until I had to literally show them a 209 page book.

So, I just want him to sign it... that's all lol

I'm excited, so excited to see all of you there:wink2:

I'm writing Bonjour Mika! on my wrist or hand so, that's my tribute to "me" lol...and yeah, lots of glitter incase you wanted to rock some too:wub2:

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Girlies....can you believe the concert is just about two weeks away??? I can't believe it's coming so soon. It feels like yesterday we were all buying tickets. :) I am beginning to be super excited and super nervous too.... I guess I have mixed feelings!

I have been working frantically on my gift for Mika these last couple of days. I really hope I'll be able to give it to him... :)

As for signing....I have something special I want him to sign, which reminds me that I need to work on that as well!

Girlies....can you believe the concert is just about two weeks away??? I can't believe it's coming so soon. It feels like yesterday we were all buying tickets. :) I am beginning to be super excited and super nervous too.... I guess I have mixed feelings!

I have been working frantically on my gift for Mika these last couple of days. I really hope I'll be able to give it to him... :)

As for signing....I have something special I want him to sign, which reminds me that I need to work on that as well!

We know! It's just right around the corner. We can't wait. We know we're going to have so much fun. It seems like just the other day we were buying tickets and we were getting freaked out because we had class.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

omg i think i'm going to die... i just found out that i have an anatomy test the day after our concert! maybe mika will give me some awesome luck. if he takes his shirt off like he has in the past, i'd love to study that anatomy!

.................okay i'm done..............

omg i think i'm going to die... i just found out that i have an anatomy test the day after our concert! maybe mika will give me some awesome luck. if he takes his shirt off like he has in the past, i'd love to study that anatomy!

.................okay i'm done..............

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It is now officially 13 DAYS!!!

Do you guys think there's a chance of meeting him before the concert as he enters? I don't know how the artist enters the hob...I'm not sure if I can stay after, and if I go to two of his concerts w/out making an effort to meet him I might burst! :wink2: What time are you guys getting there?

Do you guys think there's a chance of meeting him before the concert as he enters? I don't know how the artist enters the hob...I'm not sure if I can stay after, and if I go to two of his concerts w/out making an effort to meet him I might burst! :wink2: What time are you guys getting there?

If you go early enough, you'd probably see him arrive ;-) But that's alot of waiting... I'm gonna take my chances and hope that he comes out after the gig :)

I'm getting to the venue probably 4:30 ish... I can't wait any longer in this cold:shocked:

Hopefully we'll see you all there and that would be fun if we all got together and waited for him to come out after the concert. Don't really know where to go after the concert since we've never been to the HOB. We'll probably get there around 3:30 or 4:00. Maybe if it's warmer we'll wait eariler. We told our cousin this and she said "Well, I'll come back later and you two can save me a space". TeeHee.

Making another shirt. It's a sweatshirt and we going to transfer "The Meyer Twins" like on our sig. It will be warmer. Someone is also giving us flashing hearts and we have our rosettes. We wish we could of gotten our A Year In Cartoon Motion book too. We wearing jeans, silver glitter and black striped socks, and silver flats.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

just thought you'd want to know but mika's opening act for canada is the midway state and some other band i can't remember the name of :bleh: but it's confirmed that the midway state is also the opening act for the minnesota concert so i think that they'll probably be opening for mika throughout the whole usa tour :wink2:

here's one of their songs

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SJlpkEKJWkk

Oh, good! I will have to check out their music before the show. :)

I found out the other day that my two friends from Ohio can't make it to the show. :( Something important came up....too bad, really. Last time they had tickets to Chicago and couldn't come to that show either.

Oh, good! I will have to check out their music before the show. :)

I found out the other day that my two friends from Ohio can't make it to the show. :( Something important came up....too bad, really. Last time they had tickets to Chicago and couldn't come to that show either.

that sucks :thumbdown: what are they going to do with their tickets?

I am not sure. I doubt they can sell them back now, since it is such late notice. The last time they had to cancel, they offered them to me to give away but I didn't know anyone that needed a pair.

I feel so bad for them. Janet said "Amanda, I guess us seeing Mika is just not to be!"

:(