MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way, girlies, last night my (future) brother-in-law was telling me that I need to buy these little heat packs for the wait outside. I can't remember what they were called, but he said they last for like 90 hrs and they really work at keeping you warm! They are pretty cheap too and you can get them at WM.

I assume they can be found in the camping section, because that's what they are used for. I will try to find out more info tonight if you want to get some!

By the way, girlies, last night my (future) brother-in-law was telling me that I need to buy these little heat packs for the wait outside. I can't remember what they were called, but he said they last for like 90 hrs and they really work at keeping you warm! They are pretty cheap too and you can get them at WM.

I assume they can be found in the camping section, because that's what they are used for. I will try to find out more info tonight if you want to get some!

Cool Amanda! We'll have to check those out.

Just some news that our A Year In Cartoon Motion shipped out yesterday. We checked that it was in NY and today it was in MO. We picked 2-3 business days so we're sure to get it. We're so happy that we have it. Our mom paid for it by credit card and said it was our present for us getting our Associate In Arts degrees. We will soooooooooo try to get Mika to sign it.

Anyone else on here know what they are going to bring just in case Mika will sign autographs? We're of couse bringing A Year In Cartoon Motion book and we might bring the DVD booklet from Live In Cartoon Motion.

Love to you all and can't wait to see you in 5 days!

M&H Twins:wub2:

I have not been on in a long time but I wanted to check in. I can't believe that the concert is NEXT WEEK! AAAHHHH! NOW, I am getting excited. I am really bummed that I did not order my Glow Hearts in time. I kept putting it off, it seemed so far off and now it is NEXT WEEK!

I am still keeping an eye on the weather. Hopefully, it will all be well. We plan on driving in on Monday night. I don't know how long we will stand in line. I will be the one with 3 kids in tow. They are all really big Mika fans too.

I just wanted to say, hi to everyone. I will be on and off tonight. I will also be trying to catch up on all the past posts, read some of the recent gig reviews and general catch up stuff.

Oh, I have a box of those hand warming things. They are called Hot Hands and they sell them for boots too, I think. I bought mine at Sam's or Costco. I have seen them at sporting goods stores too like Dick's and Gander Mountain.

Cool Amanda! We'll have to check those out.

Just some news that our A Year In Cartoon Motion shipped out yesterday. We checked that it was in NY and today it was in MO. We picked 2-3 business days so we're sure to get it. We're so happy that we have it. Our mom paid for it by credit card and said it was our present for us getting our Associate In Arts degrees. We will soooooooooo try to get Mika to sign it.

Anyone else on here know what they are going to bring just in case Mika will sign autographs? We're of couse bringing A Year In Cartoon Motion book and we might bring the DVD booklet from Live In Cartoon Motion.

Love to you all and can't wait to see you in 5 days!

M&H Twins:wub2:

i was thinking of bringing this to sign but do you think that would be too weird? :naughty:

Bonjour Mika,

I have xtra flashing hearts if you want it.. Just let me know..

my sister works at a farm and fleet so she's bringing me the hand/feet warmers..

my current dielmma is that I have red trousers and I have purple trousers and I don't know which to wear. I'm running out and getting my braces tommorrow..

I'm kinda peeved on the whole camera thing... I didn't think about metal detectors... damn...

anyways, my manager has had fun watching me countdown to the concert. and he asked me on a scale of one to ten how excited i am... i answered 1,648,641,567.... excited enough for ya?!?

I wanted some thing witty to put on a t-shirt and he andI came up with "I speak-a Mika's Language!" LOL!

someone please tell me they have an extra ticket we can buy off you my cousin flew all the way from vegas out of nowhere as a surprise to me and she really wants to go :tears:

We heard someone on this Chicago forum say they had a ticket but couldn't go. Maybe you can go back a few pages and see who said that. That would be cool if your cousin got to go. Another option would be to pm all the people who has rsvp'ed YES. There is like 18 or so.

Hope all works out for you.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

We heard someone on this Chicago forum say they had a ticket but couldn't go. Maybe you can go back a few pages and see who said that. That would be cool if your cousin got to go. Another option would be to pm all the people who has rsvp'ed YES. There is like 18 or so.

Hope all works out for you.

Meyer Twins

thank you so much for you help! i hope i can find them/they didnt get rid of it yet. i look forward to seeing you guys and everyone else there! see, if she doesn't go, i'm going pretty much on my own :(

I'm ready baby!!! 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone send in a request to be a lolli girl??

No we didn't send in a request. Hey Melanie! We got our A Year In Cartoon Motion today in the mail. We're soooooo happy it looks absolutley GREAT!!! We're soooooo bringing it to the concert which is in 4 DAYS!!!

Meyer Twins

No we didn't send in a request. Hey Melanie! We got our A Year In Cartoon Motion today in the mail. We're soooooo happy it looks absolutley GREAT!!! We're soooooo bringing it to the concert which is in 4 DAYS!!!

Meyer Twins

I'm glad to hear you like it :)... Isn't it hard to put down???:wub2:

I applied for it...but have gotten word back. I am wondering if they already got two LGs and I was too late or something. Here are the pics I submitted. I took them last night. Also that's the outfit that I'm going to wear basically. A few more items will be added. :)

n15932359_37561555_399.jpg

n15932359_37561556_674.jpg

n15932359_37561557_926.jpg

n15932359_37561558_1192.jpg

I applied for it...but have gotten word back. I am wondering if they already got two LGs and I was too late or something. Here are the pics I submitted. I took them last night. Also that's the outfit that I'm going to wear basically. A few more items will be added. :)

n15932359_37561555_399.jpg

n15932359_37561556_674.jpg

n15932359_37561557_926.jpg

n15932359_37561558_1192.jpg

very cute :) They should pick you!!!!!